nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1059822_1059748_x1.png

Analyzing her clothes, the pants send a very clear message. Sophia is going to talk to the apostles about general things and focus on the top, breastfeeding and these stuff.
I would bet that on the next visit, Sophia will be wearing a skirt.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1059822_1059748_x1.png

Analyzing her clothes, the pants send a very clear message. Sophia is going to talk to the apostles about general things and focus on the top, breastfeeding and these stuff.
I would bet that on the next visit, Sophia will be wearing a skirt.
I do not believe that. There have been three events that day so far. In each of these events
Sophia ended up at least topless. The law of the series says this continues.
L&P seems to want to create something like a "training effect";).
Much more important to me is the question of how Sophia (L&P) wants to prevent the boys from
telling their mother about sex education afterwards. Your mother will be curious and these boys,
by their characterization, don't seem to be seasoned liars. How does Sophia want to prevent one
of the boys from blurting out at dinner he saw his teacher's tits? As much as I wish that for
the boys, how can you prevent it?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I do not believe that. There have been three events that day so far. In each of these events
Much more important to me is the question of how Sophia (L&P) wants to prevent the boys from
telling their mother about sex education afterwards. Your mother will be curious and these boys,
by their characterization, don't seem to be seasoned liars. How does Sophia want to prevent one
of the boys from blurting out at dinner he saw his teacher's tits? As much as I wish that for
This is the easy part. Swearing by God :ROFLMAO:. Swear that you will not tell anyone.
But I don't expect a topless, feel the fabric ... maybe.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
This is the easy part. Swearing by God :ROFLMAO:. Swear that you will not tell anyone.
But I don't expect a topless, feel the fabric ... maybe.
L&P said this is one of his preferred events. Should he really be content with so little?

Reactions: Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
L&P said this is one of his preferred events. Should he really be content with so little?
That's a question of the pacing of individual storylines. Yes, there is meant to be a "freaking hot" event in this storyline, but we have no information on when that might be, or even if it involves the sex-ed classes. It could involve Leah, or even Ava much later down the track.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
feel the fabric, groping, for the first time she talked about it, I think it's not too little. And on day13, the next day, she has another one scheduled.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I assume the buttons on this decalte will be unbuttoned.
In this scene I don't think so. Maybe later. But this shirt suits Sophia just fine, her tits are very well defined and this is why I see so much interest from Ava. Ava seems to want to get closer and Sophia is a bit surprised.
It may just be my impression. :unsure:
Look, this angle, when her shirt is unbuttoned

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
That's a question of the pacing of individual storylines. Yes, there is meant to be a "freaking hot" event in this storyline, but we have no information on when that might be, or even if it involves the sex-ed classes. It could involve Leah, or even Ava much later down the track.
Correct, we don't know! But another lesbian scene, this time with Leah (yes, lockerxx, I know, I know ...)? L&P also said at some point that Ava won't play a major role. But maybe I don't remember correctly.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Correct, we don't know! But another lesbian scene, this time with Leah (yes, lockerxx, I know, I know ...)? L&P also said at some point that Ava won't play a major role. But maybe I don't remember correctly.
i feel this sidejob is more about sophie corrupting this family. :devilish: or sexual awakening the shota boys (and maybe her sister too:unsure:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
There is one scenario where I see the boys blackmailing Sophia into showing more, however, I think no matter what actually happens, think that it's obvious things escalate with each tutoring event. Below are some scenarios that might play out and all would play out over multiple tutoring sessions.

1) Sophia finds it very difficult to teach them or so it appears but they trick her into lifting her top to show her bra, things escalate by them threatening to tell Ava on Sophia. One of the boys keeps a lookout as things escalate into nudity and potentially sex acts over a number of tutoring sessions.
2) Sophia finds it very difficult to teach them and out of frustration she flashes her bra, they really are innocent and things grow from there as Sophia enjoys the attention. Similar to above, one of the boys keeps a lookout and things happen slowly with each passing tutoring event.
3) Same as 1 or 2 but Sophia gets caught by Ava, Ava is annoyed but demands Sophia to keep going as she knows her sons are excited and Sophia caused it, so she should finish it. This leads to Ava enjoying it and maybe joining in at some point in future.
4) The boys are a swerve and it's actually Ava who is interested in Sophia, it depends on your lesbian points and maybe it builds to the swingers route which is planned for good wife side. Maybe Liam's boss who caught Sophia in Liam's office hooks up with Ava, then it builds to swinging or maybe it's a 3some event with Liam/Sophia and Ava (noooooo).

I think the boys will be involved with Sophia in some way, so it might be 1 or 2 or 3 and 4 or not 4 at all.

I realize 3 is a long shot but with Ava's strict catholic rules, I could see some scenario of this either being fake and the plan all along was to have her boys seduce Sophia, or Ava is so dedicated to her sons, she would insist on Sophia dealing with what she caused.

Personally, I think a combination of scenario 1 and scenario 2 is more likely, think out of frustration she flashes them and then things escalate because Sophia enjoys the attention or they blackmail her.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
i feel this sidejob is more about sophie corrupting this family. :devilish: or sexual awakening the shota boys (and maybe her sister too:unsure:
what shota boys? pretty sure L&P changed the models and aged them so they look the same age as Dylan, Zach and Sam.

Reactions: Kobudo27

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I haven't seen anything to indicate Ava won't play a major role. The only thing close was that Mrs Torres wont play a significant role, but that's about the solution to Aiden's tasks. Ava is Mrs Myers.

There is one scenario where I see the boys blackmailing Sophia into showing more, however, I think no matter what actually happens, think that it's obvious things escalate with each tutoring event. Below are some scenarios that might play out and all would play out over multiple tutoring sessions.

1) Sophia finds it very difficult to teach them or so it appears but they trick her into lifting her top to show her bra, things escalate buy them threatening to tell Ava on Sophia. One of the boys keeps a look out as things escalate into nudity and potentially sex acts over a number of tutoring sessions.
2) Sophia finds it very difficult to teach them and out of frustration she flashes her bra, they really are innocent and things grow from there as Sophia enjoys the attention. Similar to above, one of the boys keeps a lookout and things happen slowly with each passing tutoring event.
3) Same as 1 or 2 but Sophia gets caught by Ava, Ava is annoyed but demands Sophia to keep going as she knows her sons are excited and Sophia caused it, so she should finish it. This leads to Ava enjoying it and maybe joining in at some point in future.
4) The boys are a swerve and it's actually Ava who is interested in Sophia, it depends on your lesbian points and maybe it builds to the swingers route which is planned for good wife side. Maybe Liam's boss who caught Sophia in Liam's office hooks up with Ava, then it builds to swinging or maybe it's a 3some event with Liam/Sophia and Ava (noooooo).

I think the boys will be involved with Sophia in some way, so it might be 1 or 2 or 3 and 4 or not 4 at all.

I realize 3 is a long shot but with Ava's strict catholic rules, I could see some scenario of this either being fake and the plan all along was to have her boys seduce Sophia, or Ava is so dedicated to her sons, she would insist on Sophia dealing with what she caused.

Personally, I think scenario 2 is more likely.
Except that we know there is going to be no more blackmail
what shota boys? pretty sure L&P changed the models and aged them so they look the same age as Dylan, Zach and Sam.
Myer's boys. They're all underage. Just like Dylan, Zac and Sam.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Myer's boys. They're all underage. Just like Dylan, Zac and Sam.
this has been talking about before in this thread and here in the UK, it's possible to be 16 years old and in high school, its 16+ here in the UK and it's actually possible to be in high school at 18 here, granted you stay on 2 extra years.

shota is 15 and under, Dylan, Zac and Sam are not shota and neither is Ava/Myer oldest son who I think is a year older, the youngest 2 are the same age as Dylan, Zac, Sam and Aiden. Sophia mentions her own class and how good they were, that suggested to me the youngest are the same age as Dylan and the oldest is the same age as Ellie.

is the mum's name Myer? I saw people using Ava above but I can't remember for sure.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes