nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
This image tells me a lot about L&P's priorities. In my opinion, this one image shows more effort than anything he's done for the first side job. From what he's said, and the quality of this image, it's clear that he is much more interested in this storyline than the first side job. That's ok, he should pursue what he's interested in because otherwise we don't get his best effort and it shows.
Beautiful render indeed, first time was more casual but now she looks more like a teacher. Is she trying to compensate with a more serious dress?
We're talking about sex but, hey, it's educational.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Since Sophia has her tasks from Aiden she might not be wearing a bra for school, and if she goes to the tutoring straight from school she'd still be braless. So what i think may happen is Sophia tries to teach the boys "the Ava approved" sex ed lesson but because she's so strict about it it'll be too vague and there won't be much info so the boys won't really understand, out of frustration Sophia might choose to be more open about sex ed on the condition that the boys don't say anything to their mother about it. She might start talking about womens breasts and their sensitive areas of them, she might try to search online for reference pics but chances are there will be parental controls on it so she could choose to just use her own breasts as the example,pointing out the softness and how the nipples can become hard from stimulation. The boys might start touching them which makes Sophia arroused, but she comes to her senses and stops it before it goes too far (for now:). Or Ava could knock on the door to see how it's going so Sophia has to cover up and end things there. Just a thought that's all

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Since Sophia has her tasks from Aiden she might not be wearing a bra for school, and if she goes to the tutoring straight from school she'd still be braless. So what i think may happen is Sophia tries to teach the boys "the Ava approved" sex ed lesson but because she's so strict about it it'll be too vague and there won't be much info so the boys won't really understand, out of frustration Sophia might choose to be more open about sex ed on the condition that the boys don't say anything to their mother about it. She might start talking about womens breasts and their sensitive areas of them, she might try to search online for reference pics but chances are there will be parental controls on it so she could choose to just use her own breasts as the example,pointing out the softness and how the nipples can become hard from stimulation. The boys might start touching them which makes Sophia arroused, but she comes to her senses and stops it before it goes too far (for now:). Or Ava could knock on the door to see how it's going so Sophia has to cover up and end things there. Just a thought that's all
No school this day, comes from her house. I think she will wear a bra.

Reactions: hmc15

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
How about if Ava is the live model for the sex edd?
Since Christian parents have the primary responsibility for training their children and want the teaching about sex and relationships to be within that moral framework.
That small talk before "it" will be interesting. Let's see what Ava has to say.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
No school this day, comes from her house. I think she will wear a bra.
I've just checked and there will be school today, but you were right that she goes to the sex ed lesson straight from home, teaching and Aiden is after :)

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
0.130 work started (Changes for the next update)

I'm currently preparing the events (story-wise) for the next update and will start with the development very soon.

Events of 0.130:

Noon:

1) Nursing home (1st side job) OR home schooling (2nd side job)

2) Aiden's 3rd task

Noon/Afternoon:

3) Emma/Dylan OR Sophia/Dylan

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
V 0.130 The events are too short for anything really to happen.
But I can see Myers hiding something not very "Catholic" in his own privacy.
Or one of the children will get an erection looking at Sophia, and he will ask her to explain what is happening to him. :unsure:

I don't expect much from this tutoring event, in my opinion there could be more action with the care work with the elderly; an elder might get a boner seeing sophia's uniform. but it will be another fail opportunity like the sauna event

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I don't expect much from this tutoring event, in my opinion there could be more action with the care work with the elderly; an elder might get a boner seeing sophia's uniform. but it will be another fail opportunity like the sauna event
Maybe in this update. But later in the game the 2nd side job will definitely take over. Since l&p has been pretty vocal about the fact that this is his favourite storyline.

Reactions: T-oxygen and nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Young people are a weakness for Sophia. Her sensitive point, she herself admits it. The arguments she uses are only educational, but she does not yet recognize her sexual attraction to them.
Unlike Aiden and his band, here we have 3 young people (the same age as Aiden), but without their aggressiveness and violence. A safe place where Sophia feels comfortable. The apostles admire her, they listen to her.
The consanguinity that limits even her free behavior is missing here.
So, we have all the ingredients to see where the real Sophia is. How much she likes to expose herself, teasing and let's see what else :sneaky:

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
Young people are a weakness for Sophia. Her sensitive point, she herself admits it. The arguments she uses are only educational, but she does not yet recognize her sexual attraction to them.
Unlike Aiden and his band, here we have 3 young people (the same age as Aiden), but without their aggressiveness and violence. A safe place where Sophia feels comfortable. The apostles admire her, they listen to her.
The consanguinity that limits even her free behavior is missing here.
So, we have all the ingredients to see where the real Sophia is. How much she likes to expose herself, teasing and let's see what else :sneaky:
Sophia has a weakness for all those entrusted to her in an educational role. After all, a teacher is an actor who plays a role, and Sophia's role is to convey whatever messages she deems good for a student or a group of students. Personally, I particularly like this justification and this role for Sophia. Where is she going to go ? :rolleyes:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia has a weakness for all those entrusted to her in an educational role. After all, a teacher is an actor who plays a role, and Sophia's role is to convey whatever messages she deems good for a student or a group of students. Personally, I particularly like this justification and this role for Sophia. Where is she going to go ? :rolleyes:
I agree with you. It is a fact that Sophia did not deal with these types of provocations/situations.
It may just be that you say, or Sophia, unconsciously, has a darker side, and that her desire to work with the young people carries something else inside.

This scene, on GW route, the last words used: "as hard as he could", does not put Liam in a good position.
Liam does all he can, but it's not enough. This is why I believe that, whichever route you choose, we are going to have sex outside of marriage.
1613556826133.png

And Sophia will ask for, Liam has enough.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes