Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
I agree with you. It is a fact that Sophia did not deal with these types of provocations/situations.
It may just be that you say, or Sophia, unconsciously, has a darker side, and that her desire to work with the young people carries something else inside.

This scene, on GW route, the last words used: "as hard as he could", does not put Liam in a good position.
Liam does all he can, but it's not enough. This is why I believe that, whichever route you choose, we are going to have sex outside of marriage.
View attachment 1040786

And Sophia will ask for, Liam has enough.
Yes Sophia has reached the limits of what she knows, she needs to express herself fully now and follow her desires ... The GW route frustrates her (and frustrates me, but that's a personal opinion)

MSea007

Jun 10, 2019
These saves are at the end of update vers.0.100.
1-1-lT.save Filthy route/Alyssa/bennet/Aiden/morello/Nursing home.self defence.
1-2-LT.save.Filthy route/Yoga/Ellie/Julia/Bennet/Aiden/Home schooling.
1-3-LT.save Filthy route/Home schooling/Bennet/No Aiden/boarding school.Morello.
1-4-LT.save Good Wife route.
1-6-LT lesbian route
Latest Walk Through
Lesbian save thanks to Alley_Cat.cheers

Put the saves in your game save folder
Rename the save from this 984335_1-6-LT1.save
to this 1-6-LT1.save and it will work
Hi friends
In the above post, I am not able to download Lesbian route. I think the link is damaged.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Since Sophia has her tasks from Aiden she might not be wearing a bra for school, and if she goes to the tutoring straight from school she'd still be braless. So what i think may happen is Sophia tries to teach the boys "the Ava approved" sex ed lesson but because she's so strict about it it'll be too vague and there won't be much info so the boys won't really understand, out of frustration Sophia might choose to be more open about sex ed on the condition that the boys don't say anything to their mother about it. She might start talking about womens breasts and their sensitive areas of them, she might try to search online for reference pics but chances are there will be parental controls on it so she could choose to just use her own breasts as the example,pointing out the softness and how the nipples can become hard from stimulation. The boys might start touching them which makes Sophia arroused, but she comes to her senses and stops it before it goes too far (for now:). Or Ava could knock on the door to see how it's going so Sophia has to cover up and end things there. Just a thought that's all
so basically your saying what I said in an earlier post :)

Reactions: cloudstrife

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Maybe a scene with the shota boys where as she’s teaching them they get boners & she can see there straining to breathe so she convinces them to take them out to breathe. Then she gets turned on by 3 boners & tells them to masterbate for relief but they don’t know what that is so she has to show them. She might even get too close & have some cum on her.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
Maybe a scene with the shota boys where as she’s teaching them they get boners & she can see there straining to breathe so she convinces them to take them out to breathe. Then she gets turned on by 3 boners & tells them to masterbate for relief but they don’t know what that is so she has to show them. She might even get too close & have some cum on her.
looool
believe it

Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes