Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
The speed of development, gives an rough estimate of 2025 of when it will be completed.

It's a running joke in the forum, but it's embarrassing. LP need either more staff or less renders

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Probably the developer expects to fully develop the game. But at the moment the game is under development and no one can tell you when the work will be completed. And whether it will be completed at all.
What are yah talking about theirs been like 3 updates in the past 6 months not ever Dev has a lightning fast pc

• Angry
Reactions: humanno21

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The speed of development, gives an rough estimate of 2025 of when it will be completed.

It's a running joke in the forum, but it's embarrassing. LP need either more staff or less renders
The joke is that 2025 is the joke.If the game really reach the end it won't be before 2030.
Unless there is some drastic changes.

Yeah with his current rate of development being 3 updates for 1 in game day and it taking at least 2 months for each update, as it stands we'd get 1 full day every 6 months so it'll all be finished by around 2030. If he goes back to each update being half a day then we'd have 3 full days a year, which would put full completion around 2026-2027. Either way we've got a pretty long wait, but that doesn't really bother me since it's a pretty great game :)
We are not having 1 day done for 6 months from 2 years.
Day 12 for sure won't be ready in 6 months(btw already 5 months after the end of day 11),more likely 9-10 months.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: farrah and Hlextor

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Yeah with his current rate of development being 3 updates for 1 in game day and it taking at least 2 months for each update, as it stands we'd get 1 full day every 6 months so it'll all be finished by around 2030. If he goes back to each update being half a day then we'd have 3 full days a year, which would put full completion around 2026-2027. Either way we've got a pretty long wait, but that doesn't really bother me since it's a pretty great game :)

Reactions: Bane71

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
In no way should we ever expect updates every 2 months. Minimum is three months.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Yeah with his current rate of development being 3 updates for 1 in game day and it taking at least 2 months for each update, as it stands we'd get 1 full day every 6 months...
haha...2 months/update? 6 months/full day?

No no no, what are you talking about?

Only 2 months for each update would be great, but it's long gone...here, since mid of 2019:

1613593654502.png

since v 0.085 he had on average 124 days/update, it's 4 months! not 2 months. =>1 game day/year...not 2 or 3 days, as you mentioned.

look here too, it takes longer and longer with the full game days:

1613593513306.png

atm we've ~30% after 1.5 months, so 4.5-5 months => not until June, i guess.

He promised at Patreon to be faster when he has more money there, instead he is getting slower!

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
With 4* RTX 3090 it should be faster (for the moment no, because L&P announced an upgrade to 1080p, and the next updates will no longer be integrated in a large zip, so there is a little work to package the update only)

(*or 6 RTX 3090 ? someone knows if it's 4 or 6? and he maybe keep his other pc with 2 rtx titan ?)
HE has sold the 2 Titan.
6, but one MSI had problems.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
With 4* RTX 3090 it should be faster (for the moment no, because L&P announced an upgrade to 1080p, and the next updates will no longer be integrated in a large zip, so there is a little work to package the update only)

(*or 6 RTX 3090 ? someone knows if it's 4 or 6? and he maybe keep his other pc with 2 rtx titan ?)
Until we get definitive proof in the form of consecutive months of sub 120+ day development cycles, you should not hold your breath for "quicker" development. The upcoming update was supposed to be quick because it's on the smaller side, but because of technical difficulties we're probably looking at 90+ days. Then the next update after that is outlined to be very large, so we expect that one to take longer since it will involve many new assets that L&P probably needs to build from scratch. So right there we have two updates that are structured to be polar opposites in scope. So we can't possibly get a "regular" update until the update for the Morning of day 13, that will likely come out sometime in 2022. We won't know if L&P has really improved his development process until we have two or three updates on day 13 so that we can compare apples to apples.

This doesn't take into account that there always seems to be something that crops up and slows his progress. I'm not claiming any conspiracy on his part (I don't think he's milking the game like some people do), but it is worth paying attention that there does always seem to be some reason why this update is taking longer but that he has it fixed and it won't affect the next update.

The point is, we're in for a very long wait.

Reactions: fortuna95 and Jude6

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
Hi. Any chance that we get updated Mac version cause I tried that copy from windows version and it didn't work..

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Hi. Any chance that we get updated Mac version cause I tried that copy from windows version and it didn't work..
You dropped the “game” folder from the PC version into the “autorun” folder in the MAC version (replacing, copying over, the MAC version’s “game” folder) and it didn’t work? That is surprising. It doesn’t work for every game but always has for AWAM, for me anyway.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
And when you say didn’t work, the application didn’t open at all, or you got an error message in the application’s console screen, or you got an error message that opened as a .TXT file?

What was the actual problem you encountered?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes