GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Another perverted fan, but who si very good at noticing things, brings another interesting observations:
We have talked about this one
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1063710_Base_Profile_Screenshot_2019.10.20_-_22.42.54.26.png

But less about this one:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1062914_screenshot0002.jpg

Using the words of that perverted fan: "she likes the idea of being pounded relentlessly" and more than that it's a major turn-on. I don't remember, but I think it is the first time when the "turn-on" is major.

And, with the words of the same perverted fan ;) :
" She's sat outside in the lobby and barely covered herself downstairs so anyone wondering past can almost see her Vagina. Very relaxed and care free here":
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1064242_Day19_4_74_Sophia_thinks_about_going_back_in_sauna_or_not.jpg

What do you think. That towel is deliberetely open by L&P? As a sign of progress in the right direction:sneaky:

Yeap, it's deliberetely :sneaky:
View attachment 1042727
I mean, of course it's deliberate. Day 12 is going to be remembered as when Sophia really took a step forward with her corruption. It may be a little hard to see right now, (or to some it feels very sudden) but when/if this game is finished I really do think that Day 12 will be remembered as the turning point.

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
A woman on the edge of pleasure for 19 days without ever sating anything, teased the whole time, feels ... woman and filthy ... I understand Sophia, right Scarlet 56 ? ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Scarlet56

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
No he isn't. People donate what they can because they like his work and want him to continue, but even if he was what's it to you? What business is it of yours what people spend their money on?
I'll split a hair. I agree with you that L&P is not ripping people off; but I think we all have a responsibility to call out bad-faith developers. It's all of our business to encourage people to stop spending money on scams, we just need to be careful what we call a scam. I think, at worst, L&P is just a bad use of your money; but that is a far cry from the scam that is Gumdrop Games.

abram1

May 24, 2020
Another perverted fan, but who si very good at noticing things, brings another interesting observations:
We have talked about this one
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1063710_Base_Profile_Screenshot_2019.10.20_-_22.42.54.26.png

But less about this one:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1062914_screenshot0002.jpg

Using the words of that perverted fan: "she likes the idea of being pounded relentlessly" and more than that it's a major turn-on. I don't remember, but I think it is the first time when the "turn-on" is major.

And, with the words of the same perverted fan ;) :
" She's sat outside in the lobby and barely covered herself downstairs so anyone wondering past can almost see her Vagina. Very relaxed and care free here":
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1064242_Day19_4_74_Sophia_thinks_about_going_back_in_sauna_or_not.jpg

What do you think. That towel is deliberetely open by L&P? As a sign of progress in the right direction:sneaky:

Yeap, it's deliberetely :sneaky:
View attachment 1042727
I'd like to add some thoughts on the 3rd image and a relentless hiss of those, who're always trying to imply on "why is it taking so long?"

Just look at how the light bounces off the back of the sofa and the soft shadows under it. Note, that the sofa's leg (not Sophia's) indirectly visible, as we may approximately pinpoint where it's exactly situated. The surface of the couch itself bends slightly under her booty.
There's definitely a jump in the quality of all character models. Sophia, due to a better skin textures, looks more like a human being and not a plastic hot babe.

It doesn't really matter how many new GPU's L&P owns, coz with the increased computational capabilities he'll choose to double down on the visual excellence of his work. More likely it won't lead to any drastical changes in the terms of releasing updates quicker.

And I highly doubt that he stays with a gun at anyone's temple, forcing them to donate on a monthly basis, unless proven otherwise. Last time I checked, free will still exists, so anyone can spend their own dough as they see fit.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I'd like to add some thoughts on the 3rd image and a relentless hiss of those, who're always trying to imply on "why is it taking so long?"

Just look at how the light bounces off the back of the sofa and the soft shadows under it. Note, that the sofa's leg (not Sophia's) indirectly visible, as we may approximately pinpoint where it's exactly situated. The surface of the couch itself bends slightly under her booty.
There's definitely a jump in the quality of all character models. Sophia, due to a better skin textures, looks more like a human being and not a plastic hot babe.

It doesn't really matter how many new GPU's L&P owns, coz with the increased computational capabilities he'll choose to double down on the visual excellence of his work. More likely it won't lead to any drastical changes in the terms of releasing updates quicker.

And I highly doubt that he stays with a gun at anyone's temple, forcing them to donate on a monthly basis, unless proven otherwise. Last time I checked, free will still exists, so anyone can spend their own dough as they see fit.
Quite right!
And also about quality. I enlarged the image by 100%. Just look at how it looks!
1613665313679.png

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
This is really the crux of the issue. While I don't know him, it seems clear that it's in L&P's personality to keep pursuing "perfection" rather than speed. All the new processors will do is give him more impetus to tweak the graphics and improve the resolutions. He's going to spend more time adding things to the game rather than making the game quicker. So until we see definitive proof that the updates are coming faster, I won't get my hopes up.

Reactions: Jude6 and Old Dog

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
This is really the crux of the issue. While I don't know him, it seems clear that it's in L&P's personality to keep pursuing "perfection" rather than speed. All the new processors will do is give him more impetus to tweak the graphics and improve the resolutions. He's going to spend more time adding things to the game rather than making the game quicker. So until we see definitive proof that the updates are coming faster, I won't get my hopes up.
The quality of the renders is great, but as soon as we are sure that it sped up I will start supporting it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
100%. If he can start routinely putting out updates within 90 days, I'll support him again.
Don't forget that now days are split on 3 parts.
Following your expectation for update on 90 days means 1 playable day for 9 months.
So that will be not speeding up.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I'll split a hair. I agree with you that L&P is not ripping people off; but I think we all have a responsibility to call out bad-faith developers. It's all of our business to encourage people to stop spending money on scams, we just need to be careful what we call a scam. I think, at worst, L&P is just a bad use of your money; but that is a far cry from the scam that is Gumdrop Games.
I wouldn't call him a bad-faith developer either. He states what he is intending to do as well as when problems arise. From that people are free to make their own choice whether to support him or not. Technically though people who make these games and rely on monetary support from others are free to take as long as they want with development. It's their game, their time and their life. As long as they are upfront with what they intend to do, developers could make just one update a year if they wanted. They would of course have to deal with the knowledge that most people probably wouldn't support a dev with this position, but on the other hand there could be people who don't really care about time constraints and would have no problem supporting a dev who does this. So even calling a dev a bad-faith developer is kind of a stretch with the leeway they have on patreon. I'm not saying there aren't any developers who would take advantage of others, but updates that come out irregularly or are delayed for a bit are not a reason to call a developer a bad-faith person in my opinion. The dev realizes people would like to see updates on a regular basis and most try to accommodate, but many people are quite patient and realize the dev will have to deal with life and unforeseen circumstances from time to time.

abram1

May 24, 2020
Quite right!
And also about quality. I enlarged the image by 100%. Just look at how it looks!
Dat look guuud! Sophia's gaze into the abyss almost screaming "Someone, plz, take me immediately". Damn, where are Sam or Zack when she needs literally anyone at this exact moment.

Made in Germany = perfection, so it's in his genes and upbringing. No one is saying that by pulling out a rabbit out of his hat, in our case new videocards, he'll manage to speed up the process.

He's a freelancer with his advantages and one big downside: he, as the moving force of the project, has no clear idea about release window of the updates of his own product. I'm quite fine with that as I, like the majority in here, pay jack shit to him.

It's a unique erotic flick with a heavy stress on incest. There's nothing even close in this particular genre. DMD, Milfy City or The Twist pale in comparison with AWAM in the graphical aspect. I'm not gonna say much about the plot of those games as it turns into a fuckfest pretty darn soon.

Absolute taboo, that's why this game got most of us on its hook and even haters keep coming back after each and every update. That's so-called Oedipus complex, whether L&P knows about it or not, he's made the core of this game around it. Of course, it's slightly twisted, as both siblings are sexually attracted to their mother and Dylan doesn't hate his dad. This taboo is so powerful, that unconsciously it draws attention of all the perverts :LOL: towards this game. I mean, who wouldn't mind to do some "exercises" with such a bombshell like Sophia. Yet, the mother/daughter way is the hottest one as nothing is as spicy as two gorgeous women making out.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017

The scene is more difficult and longer than I expected. I had to edit a part of the 2nd side job twice because I had a couple of approaches and I couldn't decide which one of them to take to make it more plausible. All together the 1st and 2nd side job will have more than 300 renders. So, both story events you cannot compare with its last ones as for the scope.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes