nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

The scene is more difficult and longer than I expected. I had to edit a part of the 2nd side job twice because I had a couple of approaches and I couldn't decide which one of them to take to make it more plausible. All together the 1st and 2nd side job will have more than 300 renders. So, both story events you cannot compare with its last ones as for the scope.
That's it. I hope Sophia enjoys the attention given to her to the fullest.
And that on his return home she says something like this: what a good time I had today ;):cool:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

The scene is more difficult and longer than I expected. I had to edit a part of the 2nd side job twice because I had a couple of approaches and I couldn't decide which one of them to take to make it more plausible. All together the 1st and 2nd side job will have more than 300 renders. So, both story events you cannot compare with its last ones as for the scope.
i like this.i hope the class with the flander will be a bigger event

Mar 26, 2018
Its been quite a while since I've played this game and I gotta say, its actual somewhat worth playing now. however the Aiden/Dylan plot is obnoxious, you can either refuse to cooperate and send Dylan to boarding school which sounds like it will effectively remove him from the game, which suck since he pretty much the only dude in the game I any interest in. Or you can submit to Aiden and everything he demands of you without even so much as trying to put up a fight, which just isn't even remotely enjoyable. Just wish you could go with Alyssa's idea and higher someone to beat the shit out of him, or better yet do it yourself.

Reactions: nexer

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
Its been quite a while since I've played this game and I gotta say, its actual somewhat worth playing now. however the Aiden/Dylan plot is obnoxious, you can either refuse to cooperate and send Dylan to boarding school which sounds like it will effectively remove him from the game, which suck since he pretty much the only dude in the game I any interest in. Or you can submit to Aiden and everything he demands of you without even so much as trying to put up a fight, which just isn't even remotely enjoyable. Just wish you could go with Alyssa's idea and higher someone to beat the shit out of him, or better yet do it yourself.
You've been busy in Tamriel or Elsweyr to know what has been going on here hehe.

Sending Dylan to the boarding school does end the storyline between Sophia & Dylan but opens a path between Dylan & Amber, (Sophia's old friend from next door). However, keeping the tasks from Aiden maintains Sophia & Dylan's path which can also lead to a romantic path and the main storyline between them.

The coercion and tasks can be dealt with soon by Sophia in a more "comfortable solution" or later on in a "less comfortable solution" but Sophia will soon end the coercion from Aiden. After some updates that you might have missed while slaying dragons in Elsweyr, Sophia can allow Dylan to take some self-defense lessons, to teach him how to fight with hopes that he might be able to beat up Aiden, at least that's the first notion for the self-defense lessons.

I don't know nor care much about Alyssa, only if she could be in an affair with zac but other than that...meh, but it seems the plan was for Sophia to deal with Aiden all along because there haven't been any mentions that Alyssa would do anything like hiring someone to deal with Aiden. I know that it would've been cool but also way too easy and too quick to solve the problem and keeping Sophia from doing those tasks, so I guess that's why Alyssa's option wasn't really addressed as an actual choice.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

How I think most people (including myself) view Sophia's side jobs:

Who-The-Hell-Cares.gif

That's 300 renders we could really do without, or at least have 300 renders for more important events.

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
You are the first person on this site who has brought attention to my name and I absolutely love the way you did it.
Hehe, thanks!.:)(y)

I like that game too (mainly the Online). I have several characters from several races including a Nightblade Khajiit (level CP 916) but I haven't played it for a couple of years now (up to Elsweyr's DLC) so I've been missing the recent year's events, but to see someone else from Tamriel here, I had to do it hehe. :LOL:

Reactions: Fapping_Khajiit

botfed

Jan 27, 2021
Another perverted fan, but who si very good at noticing things, brings another interesting observations:
We have talked about this one
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1063710_Base_Profile_Screenshot_2019.10.20_-_22.42.54.26.png

But less about this one:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1062914_screenshot0002.jpg

Using the words of that perverted fan: "she likes the idea of being pounded relentlessly" and more than that it's a major turn-on. I don't remember, but I think it is the first time when the "turn-on" is major.

And, with the words of the same perverted fan ;) :
" She's sat outside in the lobby and barely covered herself downstairs so anyone wondering past can almost see her Vagina. Very relaxed and care free here":
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1064242_Day19_4_74_Sophia_thinks_about_going_back_in_sauna_or_not.jpg

What do you think. That towel is deliberetely open by L&P? As a sign of progress in the right direction:sneaky:

Yeap, it's deliberetely :sneaky:
View attachment 1042727
To the first scene on the picture is a liitle bit more context gang.jpg .

Reactions: Goga011

botfed

Jan 27, 2021
In my opinion, with better hardware and experience (technical, organisation,...)
> creation +
> rendering +++++ (but limited by speed of scene's creation)
> photoshop ++
And I totally agree with you :
> script = and even - over time due to multiple paths, solo work
Agree. Now he got nice tempo, for 20 days we got 40% progress, with this we can get updates in 2 months. Dream come true, I cant belived on.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I'll split a hair. I agree with you that L&P is not ripping people off; but I think we all have a responsibility to call out bad-faith developers. It's all of our business to encourage people to stop spending money on scams, we just need to be careful what we call a scam. I think, at worst, L&P is just a bad use of your money; but that is a far cry from the scam that is Gumdrop Games.
I personally would not wish to be a Patreon supporter of AWAM given the slow update schedule.

But I hate this childish obsession that any time a developer spends more than a month between updates then that it is because he is "milking" his Patreons. And invariably this accusation comes from someone who is not themselves a Patreon supporter but like many of us, is getting it free from F95.

If you are a Patreon supporter you are entitled to complain about milking or being ripped off. Otherwise just stick to your free fapping.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes