D

Deleted member 1188385

I personally would not wish to be a Patreon supporter of AWAM given the slow update schedule.

But I hate this childish obsession that any time a developer spends more than a month between updates then that it is because he is "milking" his Patreons. And invariably this accusation comes from someone who is not themselves a Patreon supporter but like many of us, is getting it free from F95.

If you are a Patreon supporter you are entitled to complain about milking or being ripped off. Otherwise just stick to your free fapping.
And I'm a bad boy, 'cause I don't support him
I'm a bad boy for breakin' his account
And I'm free, free fapping
Yeah I'm free, free fapping

• Love
Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Well it was nowhere as bad as the "twisst"fall out and he will not get rid of them so people should get over it
But if you remember the twist fall out, He was going to do a post then just flat out got rid of it. As I said before, He will eventually get burned out with all these different paths and this being a one-man show for the most part. I think some of the signs of him slowing down even further is the full day > half-days > now one-third days. I'm sure that one-forth days are on the horizon.

As it was said time again, he has too much on his plate.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
How I think most people (including myself) view Sophia's side jobs:

View attachment 1043071

That's 300 renders we could really do without, or at least have 300 renders for more important events.
I disagree with you!
Frankly speaking, it surprises me that people are so intolerant of what others like, let alone respect for the work of the L&P itself.
For example, I don't like Bennett at all. But I'm interested in how Sofia will solve the problems associated with him and where this will ultimately lead.
But I'm not saying the L&P will kick him out of the game, and I'm not asking for fewer renders in this storyline!
After all, it may be interesting to someone.

It is because of the large number of storylines that I like AWAM.

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
Been away from the game for quite some time. I know the Dev wanted a " slow burn " but i got tired of waiting for someone to actually start using the MC other than the husband. Has it reached a point where shes getting strange dick yet???

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I disagree with you!
Frankly speaking, it surprises me that people are so intolerant of what others like, let alone respect for the work of the L&P itself.
For example, I don't like Bennett at all. But I'm interested in how Sofia will solve the problems associated with him and where this will ultimately lead.
But I'm not saying the L&P will kick him out of the game, and I'm not asking for fewer renders in this storyline!

I think one possibility is that people confuse the characters in the storylines with the actual RL fans. I enjoy the blackmail stories but I am nothing like Bennett or Aiden. They are loathsome fictional characters, who I appreciate as such. [Or....to put it another way...I am not Bennett]. I am able to differentiate between fiction & RL. I'm not a Dylan fan but I don't advocate ending his storylines, just reducing the surfeit of Dylan, which I feel the rest of the game suffers from. I recognise the popularity of certain fantasies. It's a fact that I have never tried to spoil anybody else's fun, whether it was my idea of entertainment or not.

This is a story that can take several directions & I certainly don't like them all & nor will most of the assembled company here. As now is the time to 'hurry up & wait' a calmness should descend on the thread. Let's see if that happens to any extent.

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I disagree with you!

But didn't Old Dog post a comment from L&P saying that he was going to get rid of Bennett storyline? That's what I remember.

The problem with the second job is that we don't see nothing interesting coming from there. If there's lewd scenes, doing that with kids is a terrible decision, disgusting and it could put the game at risk and even this forum. If there's no lewd scenes, what's the purpose? The only positive outcome would be the corruption of the kids mother, being the lessons about sexuality an excuse for that. Maybe if she starts to ask for sexual advice to Sophia, that would be interesting.

Respecting to Bennett, if L&P would've made of him a likeable character, he would've could do the imagined sex scene that he did with the man in prison with him instead, during the conversation that Sophian and Bennett had in the dinner date. And we would be near to a real sex scene. For now, the only man that Sophia has dreamed having sex with is someone behind bars, something improbable to happen for real in the near future.

Reactions: Old Dog

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
But didn't Old Dog post a comment from L&P saying that he was going to get rid of Bennett storyline? That's what I remember.

The problem with the second job is that we don't see nothing interesting coming from there. If there's lewd scenes, doing that with kids is a terrible decision, disgusting and it could put the game at risk and even this forum. If there's no lewd scenes, what's the purpose? The only positive outcome would be the corruption of the kids mother, being the classes about sexuality an excuse for that. Maybe if she starts to ask for sexual advice to Sophia, that would be interesting.

Respecting to Bennett, if L&P would've made of him a likeable character, he would've could do the imagined sex scene that he did with the man in prison with him instead, during the conversation that Sophian and Bennett had in the dinner date. And we would be near to a real sex scene. For now, the only man that Sophia has dreamed having sex with is a someone behind bars, something improbable to happen for real in the near future.
It was decided years ago to cut short the Bennett storyline. As far as I can tell this was because of pressure from anti-blackmail fans lobbying L&P but I can't be certain, because I don't support him on Patreon. Bennett has been fairly anonymous for most of the time, in any case. So, (from my POV, looking in), incest is fine & something to be actively promoted, blackmail is not. Some moralising is going on somewhere. I think that this has to do with the element of coercion involved in the blackmail, without which it's not blackmail, of course.

This game is one of the most "vanilla" of its kind anywhere & not just on F95 but it was just too much for some to have to see a sleazy type like Bennett make an appearance.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

The problem with the second job is that we don't see nothing interesting coming from there. If there's lewd scenes, doing that with kids is a terrible decision, disgusting and it could put the game at risk and even this forum. If there's no lewd scenes, what's the purpose? The only positive outcome would be the corruption of the kids mother, being the lessons about sexuality an excuse for that. Maybe if she starts to ask for sexual advice to Sophia, that would be interesting.

Respecting to Bennett, if L&P would've made of him a likeable character, he would've could do the imagined sex scene that he did with the man in prison with him instead, during the conversation that Sophian and Bennett had in the dinner date. And we would be near to a real sex scene. For now, the only man that Sophia has dreamed having sex with is someone behind bars, something improbable to happen for real in the near future.
All that you wrote is absolutely not important for me and possibly someone else! You are guided by your own personal preference. L&P reveals its story to us, rather than trying to please any one of us! This is the point! And it’s strange to me that so many people don’t understand this and demand that the L&P created content is in their interests.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

The scene is more difficult and longer than I expected. I had to edit a part of the 2nd side job twice because I had a couple of approaches and I couldn't decide which one of them to take to make it more plausible. All together the 1st and 2nd side job will have more than 300 renders. So, both story events you cannot compare with its last ones as for the scope.
I love it.
There is only one note. It seems to me that L&P striving for believability is unnecessary. But again he determines.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
How is this post not getting any love?!?!?
Possibly because with the young age of many on here, they won't know the song being paraphrased, let alone who Tom Petty was. At the time of writing, the post above this one from an individual calling themselves Bane71 cuuunt, seems to suggest an immature outlook. It's not to be expected that they would know much music, or anything else, outside the last few years.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes