GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Possibly because with the young age of many on here, they won't know the song being paraphrased, let alone who Tom Petty was. At the time of writing, the post above this one from an individual calling themselves Bane71 cuuunt, seems to suggest an immature outlook. It's not to be expected that they would know much music, or anything else, outside the last few years.
...Are we old?

• Haha
Reactions: madbloke

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
...Are we old?
I am, relatively speaking! I saw the Beach Boys perform in live concert, admittedly years after they were at their peak but I saw Rod Stewart & The Faces live, when he/they were on the way up. Some of the themes in AWAM, I've come across in RL, as have many of us of all ages here but not, I believe, the virgin fratboyz.

abram1

May 24, 2020
bane you cunt still attaking ppl for their opinion go back at sucking lp's cock
If this isn't love, I've no clue what it is. You're so persistent, no matter how many times mods have been deleting your fake accounts, you keep coming back and commenting or showing affection in other ways. Your attention towards him is kinda scary, are you alright, do you need help?

Aren't you the same imbecil who forced Old_dog to change his profile name just to leave him alone? I'm just curious, you know. Or you simply can't stand it that others may have different opinion, not coinciding with yours? Are you too afraid to answer us under your real account? I wonder, what makes you tick in that tiny head of yours.
I get it, that replying in more than 20 words is an immense effort, especially without mentioning L&P's dong, but pls, do try.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Oh what a surprise.
New machinery, capable of previewing/rendering much faster. Still takes a ton of time and eventually we will move on from 9 months per day to 9 months for half a day.

Bravo L&P.
Great with daz3d skills, even better at finding excuses to drag and milk.
Forgive my curiosity. But please tell me, how much did L&P milk you personally? How much did he milk out of you?

Once again I ask you to forgive me for my curiosity, it’s just very interesting for me because this is not the first time I’ve read from you an accusation of milking.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Forgive my curiosity. But please tell me, how much did L&P milk you personally? How much did he milk out of you?

Once again I ask you to forgive me for my curiosity, it’s just very interesting for me because this is not the first time I’ve read from you an accusation of milking.
I've been a top patreon of L&P for several months before I decided to stop enabling professional excuse finders.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I've been a top patreon of L&P for several months before I decided to stop enabling professional excuse finders.
I understand you, but you did the right thing! You are not satisfied with the result, you stop paying. For example, I did not start. But this is not a reason to criticize the L&P without stopping.

It turns out that you made a mistake helping L&P, but you cannot come to terms with it.

Calm down, my friend, we all sometimes make mistakes, we just have to move on.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
300 renders on the first 2 scenes?

Arnt they the old people visit and the young kinds teaching?

300? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh the walking and talking images are off the scale this update!!!!
So, the question is whether or not the walking & talking serve to progress the story. It's necessary not to have too many expectations with this game/VN, otherwise it's just frustrating. As long as I'm not paying, the Dev can have as many walky-talky images as he likes. Updates won't get any faster with less of them & I've stopped suggesting that certain characters should be written out, or storylines concluded. It's a case of having to accept what's delivered.

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
So, the question is whether or not the walking & talking serve to progress the story. It's necessary not to have too many expectations with this game/VN, otherwise it's just frustrating. As long as I'm not paying, the Dev can have as many walky-talky images as he likes. Updates won't get any faster with less of them & I've stopped suggesting that certain characters should be written out, or storylines concluded. It's a case of having to accept what's delivered.
Totally agree.
We have an opinion, but above all the greatest respect for the work.
I read all the opinions on everyone's tastes, the way of perceiving the work done ... But as they say "criticism is easy but art is difficult"

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
I personally would not wish to be a Patreon supporter of AWAM given the slow update schedule.

But I hate this childish obsession that any time a developer spends more than a month between updates then that it is because he is "milking" his Patreons. And invariably this accusation comes from someone who is not themselves a Patreon supporter but like many of us, is getting it free from F95.

If you are a Patreon supporter you are entitled to complain about milking or being ripped off. Otherwise just stick to your free fapping.
I AGREE with you BUT your last line is not accurate.

A patreon is NOT an employer.
The patreoned guy is NOT an amployee.
There is NO contract between them, except for the "rewards".
A patreon support the guy.
A patreon is NOT paying him for work, just for supporting him.
The patreoned guy is obliged of NOTHING towards his patreons, excepte the "rewards".

If you are in terms with the line of work and the work ethic of your patreoned guy, then all is fine.
If you don't, you stop to be a patreon AND you have NOTHING to say to him.
The patreon is free to do has he see fit for his business.

All this is not directed towards you Poser_Voyeur.
I use your post to illustrate my meanings. :)

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
I personally would not wish to be a Patreon supporter of AWAM given the slow update schedule.

But I hate this childish obsession that any time a developer spends more than a month between updates then that it is because he is "milking" his Patreons. And invariably this accusation comes from someone who is not themselves a Patreon supporter but like many of us, is getting it free from F95.

If you are a Patreon supporter you are entitled to complain about milking or being ripped off. Otherwise just stick to your free fapping.
Yeah but he's taking 6months, not a 1
also there is nothing to fap to after what 2 years of 1,000 renders of going to the toilet

I give you an example, halay story, has an update every month, and sex scenes. I support.

The office wife, updates every month, though i don't like the story any more i supported

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
i disagree, he's obliged a game that was promised on a time frame which isn't 10 years
There is no official contract about that. Patreon support a guy, not a work.
That is where a lot of people is mistaken. I was at first until I was explained what patronage really means. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bane71

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Again and again the same thing. Patrons have a direct line, others enjoy what's out there.

Respect to events, a wife likes the attention of her husband, but even the compliment of a stranger is not lost, even if her husband takes great care of her in every way.
Sophia is a bit " neglected", she is looking for attention (her visit to Liam's office is a proof), so all the attention that comes is absorbed like a sponge. Mixing this with her attraction to the younger ones, it leads to events like Tutoring, where we're not just talking about getting attention but letting her instincts flow, in a safe place.
The event is about Sophia, not the apostles. Where is the difference with Larry, for example? Sophia has the initiative. She will decide what and how. No one is going to force her.
Let's see if the apostles are going to ask Sophia if she has given her son Sex-ed. :ROFLMAO:
The Japanese are good at this.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
300 renders on the first 2 scenes?

Arnt they the old people visit and the young kids teaching?

300? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh the walking and talking images are off the scale this update!!!!
We don't know about that. Last update everyone was thinking that the Larry event will just be talking but that scene furthered Sophia's corruption considerably also had Sophia having sex with another guy even if it was in imagination.

Her outfit on the nursing route is changed so you never know what that would lead to, because if it was changed and made shorter than the other nurses it must have a reason.
The second side job storyline is still developing so there will be more talking. Personally I expect nothing from the 2nd side job in this update

Last edited:

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
I will try to have an objective vision and not the one with my passionate heart.

It doesn't matter how long or how many renderings. I'll be blunt, the game is sorely lacking in facial expression.
If we look closely, a scene is: shot/reverse shot, shot/reverse shot again and again.

Maybe with more facial expression, it could replace / decrease a number of renderings to be created.
At the end of the day, L&P would have spent the same amount of time as it does today making a version but with more facial expression and less rendering.
More facial expressions = maybe a more "lively" scene gain. Less rendering, less narration for the same amount of time.

For me, all the strength and, above all, what I like about this game are Sophia's inner thoughts. Without it, the game would be much less interesting.

In any case, for me. I am too old, to be satisfied, just by seeing sex. (Even less , fapping on it).
I need a good story; AWAM offers me one.

abram1

May 24, 2020
i disagree, he's obliged a game that was promised on a time frame which isn't 10 years
Agree to disagree.
Does any of the patrons signs up any paperwork before starting to support anyone on Patreon? No.
Maybe potential patrons making some kind of verbal agreement? Highly unlikely.

What does a patron do? The same some of them did during the Renaissance era. They are sort of a helping hand for the artists. Some stay no matter what. Others, having built imaginary castles deep down themselves and seeing that the content developer doesn't meet their expectations, leave. There's always a choice.

Therefore, none of the creators is obliged to anyone in any way. Don't like what you see - vote with your wallet. They may listen to the feedback, but the final decision is upon them.

L&P's initial plan was to finish this game with around 10k renders, if I'm not mistaken, which is pretty damn close to what we have at the moment. But once you've discovered a goldmine like AWAM, you may course correct the whole project from the ground up.

The very first update was basically a bait, to see, how the audience would react to it. People liked it, and he moved on to expand and improve the game in all the ways possible. I'd say 10 years or 2027 is a very optimistic scenario, considering we're barely 40% through the story and his ambitions are prevailing over him.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes