Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sophia's Lesson with the Boys.
He probably uses "it" because the option for Sophia to give the Sex Ed classes is completely removed from DoL
We need more lesbian scenes. I honestly don't like scenes with the daughter when there are much better looking women are around.
Unfortunately, the only two actual lesbians in the game so far are Elena and Jules. And all other women with the exception of Nathalie are on the Filthy route. Even she is probably only there for the GW Threesome

D

Deleted member 1188385

The older boy looks so creepy. Like a religious Chucky. This path could end with Sophia trapped in a Waco II shooting the police.

Reactions: Jude6

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ava was like a rabbit mother. 3 kids, short period of time. That means sex nonstop. :ROFLMAO:
"Actually Jacob and Philip are fraternal twins". So Ava and her ex need have only had sex twice. Three times would include Leah, but there could be as much as a two year gap between her and Simon

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Ava, as a mother of 4, knows that her children need some sexual experience. I wonder if she won't try to suggest to Sophia to be more explicit with her SexEd.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mexican22

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
"Actually Jacob and Philip are fraternal twins". So Ava and her ex need have only had sex twice. Three times would include Leah, but there could be as much as a two year gap between her and Simon
True, and only 3 pushes :ROFLMAO:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Watching Ellie's progress, first time, almost not looking at each other, then touching and looking at each other, then Ellie masturbates. So, they don't jump from 0 to 100, 100 being sex.
Passing this on to Dylan, we need a Sophia topless stage but longer than first one, then Sophia completely naked. Later sex.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
With this picture I would just assume that the kids were enthusiastic about Sophia.
And that with their enthusiasm they gave Ava the security that they made the right
decision with Sophia. And that Sophia is amazed and happy about it. Not more.
But that also means that she can now be much "more convincing" in your approach to sex education.

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Don't go overboard with condolences. He has brought this situation with the fake accounts on himself.
But I definitely reject it! No forum needs such nonsense.
Dog has already regularly caused offence with his negative comments about Dylan. I have regularly argued with him and asked him to keep it constructive.
But if he then still thinks a decapitated Dylan is good, I find his behaviour very dubious and not worthy of a forum.

But now he's also slipping into a victim role, relying on as many "oh what a shame! Why are you leaving?" expressions of sympathy. There's no need for that either. Either he gets through it, gives himself another username or leaves without a word.
I have several times criticized Old_dog for his more extreme anti-Dylan comments. Mainly because I don't want to see splintering of us AWAM fans into small disparate groups being pro / anti specific characters. The wait for this storyline to be brought what we all hope will be a climax is too long without squabbling between ourselves.

But I did think the recent trolling of Old_dog was very extreme and not something hat any of us should have to tolerate. Your response which almost enecourages such trolling is disappointing.....

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
He probably uses "it" because the option for Sophia to give the Sex Ed classes is completely removed from DoL
I don’t understand something! Why is this excluded? After all, Sofia agreed with Ava that children need sex education. Moreover, Sofia has already told the children that she has permission from Ava and she will tell them about sex.

Another thing is that we will not see the scenes of Sophia's sex with Ava's children, but the lesson is supposed to be exciting.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don’t understand something! Why is this excluded? After all, Sofia agreed with Ava that children need sex education. Moreover, Sofia has already told the children that she has permission from Ava and she will tell them about sex.

Another thing is that we will not see the scenes of Sophia's sex with Ava's children, but the lesson is supposed to be exciting.
All sexual scenes involving kids and/or incest are excluded from DoL. They're the two things that will get him kicked off Patreon.

Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes