nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Or Dylan can take Sophia's place (in the scene where he throws the baseball) and Sophia throws the ball at Dylan's pants down and could say to him: You have to know how to toughen up in life, son. Come on, show me. :LOL:
Something like that could happen, a blow because of Sophia

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
At the last Yoga event, Sophia said she was going to see if she could pop into the salon. So it's probably that. It's more likely a new haircut that L&P was considering, perhaps dForce
At the last Yoga event, Sophia said she was going to see if she could pop into the salon. So it's probably that. It's more likely a new haircut that L&P was considering, perhaps dForce
Yes Alley_Cat. That's why I'm saying that. I also remember that Sophia mentioned it.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
thanks for the info.maybe a little too much Dylan :ROFLMAO:
Great understatement. L&P is clearly now focussed on the 30%, or whatever it was at poll time, who are bona fide Dylan fans & made him the most popular character, after Sophia. It was a result which I thought was totally predictable, given the likely youth of the majority of players of games of this type. Those who aren't into mother/son incest or can identify with Dylan in some way, like me, are destined for disappointment. "Aaahhh, there, there," I here certain voices say. What has to be remembered is that many players did not join up, paying or otherwise, to partake of "The Dylan & Sophia Show." That is not what was advertised. This game no longer does what it says on the tin. It makes me very glad I don't pay for it but very sad that it has morphed into what it is.

There may be a drift away of some fans as the 'Dylanisation' becomes total, which it virtually is now. This won't bother L&P because they'll be replaced with ever more Dylan afficianados. I assume this is the calculation, or existing business acumen & knowledge, which has made the Dev move so decisively in the current direction.

Personally, I'll continue to seek a genuine top-quality adult game with good renders & a well-written story. It may not have been created yet but the search continues. One thing is for certain & that is that Dylan loving incest fans must be "over the moon," so at least some people are happy & true happiness is rare in the games playing world, as it is in RL.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
He had already masturbated, and once next to Sophia. His jerking experience is much higher than Ellie's.
He's certainly a good wanker! If only he could channel some of that pent up energy into doing stuff like....maybe asking a girl for a date. (How old is he supposed to be again)? Wait...on second thoughts, NO! If he gets turned down he won't be able to cope with that horrible moment when you wish the Earth would swallow you up. He'll go running to his mother to whine that he's so sad that he needs to see her 40dd boobs again, so that he can carry on with his rotten life, in the luxury mansion, as the star of the football (soccer) team & a tech wizard, with a load of friends & his whole future before him. I can see why Sophia feels sorry for him....not.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Was for patrons.
so why nobody post them :unsure:
Exactly. We have patrons like Dr.Fapalot and Old dog that post anything that comes from Patreon. The most that's been said is that L&P was considering a new haircut for Sophia. If we had ever heard anything more, people like me would already be doing renders with the new hairstyle, like I was with the dress for Aiden's 2nd task.

So unless you can refer to the post with the poll on it, it sounds like you're making things up.

Reactions: Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes