Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I see...
Its seems this thread has become an echo chamber and nobody bothers to explain/correct stuff.

Someone already PM'd me and said that the Good Wife route is playable without ntr,cheating,sharing, cuckold etc ...
You just have to pick the green options when they come up, to avoid all this stuff.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I see...
Its seems this thread has become an echo chamber and nobody bothers to explain/correct stuff.

Someone already PM'd me and said that the Good Wife route is playable without ntr,cheating,sharing, cuckold etc ...
You just have to pick the green options when they come up, to avoid all this stuff.
So far the GW route is like that but it will change in future updates as the GW ending is linked to the filthy route ending.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Something else a little weird. Curious how Ellie is still not interested in modelling, neither are her friends, with the help she could have from her father.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Prog1r

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Although I only mentioned the photo session in passing, everyone pounced on it. Now it must become
clearer why it would be a logical step in "my" script. First of all, Larry or Morello's request would
not be unusual. And easy to make also by Sophia, given her current level of corruption. During the
potosession she should really like the idea of Larry looking at these pictures in prison, making
them totally hot. And of course she would see the bulge in her son's pants. This, the basic erotic mood,
the idea of what could happen in prison with the pictures and the constant compliments from Dylan would
make a transfer from Larry to Dylan possible. Slowly during the session she would no longer turn on
Larry in her mind, but Dylan. In a way, she would corrupt herself. At the end of the photo session,
she wouldn't care who saw her naked! This path, Sophia's mind game, together with the pictures,
would be incredibly hot for me and would mean a huge leap in corruption.
The event suggested by someone that involves Sophia, Sam and Dylan, on the other hand, would only
document the status quo. If Sophia knew that Dylan observed and photographed her and Sam having sex,
she would betray Sam's feelings. That would unsettle the romantic in me very much. BAD END!
Secretly observing and photographing Dylan, the event would leave a jealous and angry son. He would
then blackmail Sophia to have sex (gag, puke) or force her to end the relationship or betray Sophia
to his father. As long as Dylan has no relationship with Amber, Sophia will not get beyond a
one-night-stand with Sam. The two boys have to accept that they'll fuck each other's mother. And all four
have to accept that they are destroying two families. BAD END and GOOD END!
So, and now disprove me.

Maybe everything does not come across so clearly then google is to blame. That's how I checked it.

Prog1r

Sep 22, 2020
Something else a little weird. Curious how Ellie is still not interested in modelling, neither are her friends, with the help she could have from her father.
She is not taking it interesting because she does not have two big boobs like Sofia. Don't worry, she is waiting to get her two big big tits soon, after this she will come into modeling.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
SO the game has a loyal wife route right ? As long as we pick the correct loyal choices, she will remain loyal to her husband ?
Is it choice based , like we have to pick the correct stuff? Or can we just disable the NTR,cuckold,cheating from the start ?

I dislike ntr,cheating,sharing,cuckolding of any kind.
So far it seems possible to have a loyal wife route, but we really don't know what's going to happen in the future. But if you're only interested in the MC sleeping with her husband then that is absolutely a playable route. But you'll be missing probably 70% of the game's content if you play a strictly Good Wife playthrough.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
SO the game has a loyal wife route right ? As long as we pick the correct loyal choices, she will remain loyal to her husband ?
Is it choice based , like we have to pick the correct stuff? Or can we just disable the NTR,cuckold,cheating from the start ?

I dislike ntr,cheating,sharing,cuckolding of any kind.
I'm not sure you'd want a faithful route in this game, Liam's dick is so small you almost need a magnifying glass to see it, Sophia says it's about 6 inches, but that just makes me laugh because it's never seen 6 inches it's more like 4.5 inches

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Although I only mentioned the photo session in passing, everyone pounced on it. Now it must become
clearer why it would be a logical step in "my" script. First of all, Larry or Morello's request would
not be unusual. And easy to make also by Sophia, given her current level of corruption. During the
potosession she should really like the idea of Larry looking at these pictures in prison, making
them totally hot. And of course she would see the bulge in her son's pants. This, the basic erotic mood,
the idea of what could happen in prison with the pictures and the constant compliments from Dylan would
make a transfer from Larry to Dylan possible. Slowly during the session she would no longer turn on
Larry in her mind, but Dylan. In a way, she would corrupt herself. At the end of the photo session,
she wouldn't care who saw her naked! This path, Sophia's mind game, together with the pictures,
would be incredibly hot for me and would mean a huge leap in corruption.
The event suggested by someone that involves Sophia, Sam and Dylan, on the other hand, would only
document the status quo. If Sophia knew that Dylan observed and photographed her and Sam having sex,
she would betray Sam's feelings. That would unsettle the romantic in me very much. BAD END!
Secretly observing and photographing Dylan, the event would leave a jealous and angry son. He would
then blackmail Sophia to have sex (gag, puke) or force her to end the relationship or betray Sophia
to his father. As long as Dylan has no relationship with Amber, Sophia will not get beyond a
one-night-stand with Sam. The two boys have to accept that they'll fuck each other's mother. And all four
have to accept that they are destroying two families. BAD END and GOOD END!
So, and now disprove me.

Maybe everything does not come across so clearly then google is to blame. That's how I checked it.
That's ma man :ROFLMAO: (y).
One more thing, all of this links Dylan to Morello. Since there will be a Dylan-Sophia path, this means it depends on gambling debt and the Morellos. I have to look at the script, but I don't know if this connection will work.

Reactions: hzjujk

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
That's ma man :ROFLMAO: (y).
One more thing, all of this links Dylan to Morello. Since there will be a Dylan-Sophia path, this means it depends on gambling debt and the Morellos. I have to look at the script, but I don't know if this connection will work.
Yeah I know my Dylan Route would be dependent on it. But since we have no other clues, I can let my romantic vein run free.

Last edited:
Reactions: nexer

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
What's your theory on how the Morello storyline will shake out?

It does seem strange that Don Morello saw Sophia and thought 'Oof, what a stunner. I can't wait... to set her up with my brother.'
Obviously visiting Larry (Lorenzo/Lawrence) Morello was just the first step - but I've been wondering if she was sent to Larry first because he's the one with the silver tongue.
Don Morello gets what he wants by forcing people into positions where they have no other choice (like a gambling debt) and Larry is the one who gets what he wants by convincing people to just give it to him.
Am I right in remembering that Don Morello is happily married? I get the vibe that he would nt cheat on his wife, hence the story NOT going down the "Indecent Proposal" route. If I have remembered correctly, I am still pondering how his storyline could advance the corruption of Sophia.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes