nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
1614952449845.png
It seems that Morello took advantage of Liam's addiction, (with more or less premeditation), thinking about his brother. So far there is no data that Don Morello is very sexually interested in Sophia.
It remains only Larry, who clearly expressed his admiration for Sophia. And I don't think that his brother, Tony Morello, is going to fuck Sophia, especially since he knows how much his brother Larry admires her.
So, there is one route left, with sexual content, and that is Sophia-Larry. What can they do? Well, a few gifts from Larry, asking for more racy photos of Sophia and why not, a few phone sex calls until they physically fuck somewhere in the prison.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
View attachment 1068662
It seems that Morello took advantage of Liam's addiction, (with more or less premeditation), thinking about his brother. So far there is no data that Don Morello is very sexually interested in Sophia.
It remains only Larry, who clearly expressed his admiration for Sophia. And I don't think that his brother, Tony Morello, is going to fuck Sophia, especially since he knows how much his brother Larry admires her.
So, there is one route left, with sexual content, and that is Sophia-Larry. What can they do? Well, a few gifts from Larry, asking for more racy photos of Sophia and why not, a few phone sex calls until they physically fuck somewhere in the prison.
The long-distance relationship and the phone sex is very interesting. Sophia could explore new fantasies during the calls without feeling too guilty about cheating (and we can have some hot content like during the visit). I don't know if the inmates have the right to make phone calls from the prison, but I guess Larry being a Morello can figure that out ;-)
Yes, I like it! (y)

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
I looked into it after your suggestion, and well, the female character is not attractive enough to even be on the same level of WIfe and Mother and Sophia
I personally find it a great game. True that the MC is not as attractive as Goddess Sophia, but the dynamics and dialogues are well written, situations are intriguing, there is a good development and yes, in some aspects the corruption path recalls that of Sophia.
Two different games, personally love them both.

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Atleast that dev updates his game every month & answers your questions on this site, Im also a big fan of that game
just the beginning... after so many choices and paths that game will be delay too

D

Deleted member 2896487

Are there any animated sex scenes in this game?
There is no sex scene in the filthy route so far that involves Sophia, except for the sex scene of Neil and Amber which Sophia can secretly watch from her balcony and gain filthy points.
The good wife route has some sex scenes but it is not animated. But I don't care about the good wife route because I don't want to see Sophia and Liam boning, ever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I looked into it after your suggestion, and well, the female character is not attractive enough to even be on the same level of WIfe and Mother and Sophia
I took a quick look as well, the dev is certainly putting out very good quality images regardless of what you think about the attractiveness of the models themselves.

I'd have to say there is a pretty severe gap in the quality compared to AWAM - the [insert whatever technical jargon suits you] is just miles short. So, yes really high quality compared to most but in a side-to-side comparison w/AWAM not even close.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

L_ndMaster

Jan 26, 2021
So far it seems possible to have a loyal wife route, but we really don't know what's going to happen in the future. But if you're only interested in the MC sleeping with her husband then that is absolutely a playable route. But you'll be missing probably 70% of the game's content if you play a strictly Good Wife playthrough.
What will I be missing out on if Liam doesn't gamble away everything including his house?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes