hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
How does Sophia Aiden get to quit after completing the last task? I mean he still has all the trumps
in hand afterwards.
One scene during the second Aiden task always bothered me. When Sophia Aiden's friend, Andre,
instructs him to take off his baseball cap in her class. I mean I understand why Sophia is doing this.
She fights with all means for respect and dominance in this situation in which she is being incredibly
humiliated. And what I didn't understand at all, why Aiden invite Andre to follow Sophia's instructions.
Why this scene, Aiden betrays his friend, humiliates him, and submits to Sophia.
May it be that L&P is showing a way to get rid of Aiden. By Sophia transferring the loyalty of his gang
from him to herself.
Or has Aiden suddenly shown empathy and understood that he was about to go too far?

Well, it's just an adult game and not a soap opera.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
How does Sophia Aiden get to quit after completing the last task? I mean he still has all the trumps
in hand afterwards.
One scene during the second Aiden task always bothered me. When Sophia Aiden's friend, Andre,
instructs him to take off his baseball cap in her class. I mean I understand why Sophia is doing this.
She fights with all means for respect and dominance in this situation in which she is being incredibly
humiliated. And what I didn't understand at all, why Aiden invite Andre to follow Sophia's instructions.
Why this scene, Aiden betrays his friend, humiliates him, and submits to Sophia.
May it be that L&P is showing a way to get rid of Aiden. By Sophia transferring the loyalty of his gang
from him to herself.
Or has Aiden suddenly shown empathy and understood that he was about to go too far?

I think you're overthinking it. Aiden tells his friend to remove his cap as a show of respect to Sophia. He knows that he can't push her too hard or else she'll refuse his tasks and find another way to prevent him from bullying Dylan. Aiden has a good hand, but he can't overplay it. He isn't humiliating or betraying his friend, you're taking it way too far. Aiden is tossing Sophia the smallest of bones to keep on her good side. Having his friend remove his hat costs Aiden (and Andre) nothing, but it earns them a little wiggle room with Sophia.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
in hand afterwards.
from him to herself.

It's because Aiden understands that the 'relationship' is between himself & Sophia only. He & Sophia are the paticipants in this series of events. Andre in this sense is a bystander, who is present to witness the task only through the good offices of Aiden. Andre cannot be allowed to think that he has any power other than what his leader allows him & his refusal to take off his cap is an irritation & an assumption of control which he doesn't actually possess. What happens is through the will of Aiden only. He understands what Sophia intends & accepts it in order to progress the task & demonstrate his authority, while acknowledging Sophia's, within the limits he chooses to permit.

Aiden does not betray his friend but simply reminds him of his place in the gang style hierarchy, i.e. Aiden will decide what happens without any sideshows.

Dec 29, 2019
It's because Aiden understands that the 'relationship' is between himself & Sophia only. He & Sophia are the paticipants in this series of events. Andre in this sense is a bystander, who is present to witness the task only through the good offices of Aiden. Andre cannot be allowed to think that he has any power other than what his leader allows him & his refusal to take off his cap is an irritation & an assumption of control which he doesn't actually possess. What happens is through the will of Aiden only. He understands what Sophia intends & accepts it in order to progress the task & demonstrate his authority, while acknowledging Sophia's, within the limits he chooses to permit.

Aiden does not betray his friend but simply reminds him of his place in the gang style hierarchy, i.e. Aiden will decide what happens without any sideshows.
I think that Aiden asked Andre to take off the hat just because he understood that Sophia was going to fulfill his task which was a total luck as he felt that showing panties could be too far for her. Aiden just wanted not to miss a chance to continue blackmail because of a trifle, that is why, he accepted Sophia's condition. Simply as that, no hidden psychological sense in this situation I suppose.
I assume we will see something like that during next tasks, when Sophia is agree on Aiden's challenges but on her conditions which will make little impact on the sexual subtext of the task.

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
So I've been on for the last couple of updates and really like the Aiden tasks. But from skimming posts it seems like there was some drama there (on this forum at least).

Will there be anything juicy from that storyline or is it just going to fizzle? I love the blackmail stuff.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I've been on for the last couple of updates and really like the Aiden tasks. But from skimming posts it seems like there was some drama there (on this forum at least).

Will there be anything juicy from that storyline or is it just going to fizzle? I love the blackmail stuff.
Whether or not anything "juicy" is going to happen between characters is often what the drama is about. The possibility of anything happening vs the evidence of anything happening, and how to interpret the sometimes cryptic information we get from L&P.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Played some of it and I gotta say, I rly liked it.
I play on the Good Wife route where she is loyal to her husband.
Fantastic game, hope to see more of it. Game is worth the support right now from what I have seen so far.

You dont have to degrade the wife into a cheating hoe. So give the game a try.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Played some of it and I gotta say, I rly liked it.
I play on the Good Wife route where hse is loyal to her husband.
Fantastic game, hope to see more of it. Game is worth the support right now from what I have seen so far.

You dont have to degrade the wife into a cheating hoe. So give the game a try.
I don't believe there's anything on the GW route for the foreseeable future (unless you count the Nathalie event in the afternoon in the v.150 update), the next possibility being playable day 14, which might be as much as a year or two away. And if not then, playable day 16, so a year or two after that.

Except for two Sam events and the Nathalie event, it's purely Dylan route for a while.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017

After all this time we still don't really know but for me it's telling that much of the tension, which should be inherent in the situation, now revolves around whether the tasks will continue &/or in what form, rather than what will happen. There are several ways to avoid them, (or never agree to them in the first place) some already in-game & others to come. There's no doubt, in my view, that once the choice to accept or reject the Aiden deal had been made, that should have been the path Sophia was on, full stop (period).

There's a strong anti-blackmail lobby on this thread & I assume on Patreon, which led to the Bennett story being diminished. Interestingly, there's also a strong anti-Dylan feeling but his story & prescence just gets bigger. Imagine if it was announced that Dylan's story had been reduced. This thread would go ballistic. (I exclude "the twist "from this position because even I didn't want to see Dylan look like such an idiot & it needed removing).

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
After all this time we still don't really know but for me it's telling that much of the tension, which should be inherent in the situation, now revolves around whether the tasks will continue &/or in what form, rather than what will happen. There are several ways to avoid them, (or never agree to them in the first place) some already in-game & others to come. There's no doubt, in my view, that once the choice to accept or reject the Aiden deal had been made, that should have been the path Sophia was on, full stop (period).

There's a strong anti-blackmail lobby on this thread & I assume on Patreon, which led to the Bennett story being diminished. Interestingly, there's also a strong anti-Dylan feeling but his story & prescence just gets bigger. Imagine if it was announced that Dylan's story had been reduced. This thread would go ballistic. (I exclude "the twist "from this position because even I didn't want to see Dylan look like such an idiot & it needed removing).
We never did get an explanation as to why the Bennett saga was shortened,he just posted that he had shortened the event and had no idea what to do with Bennett once the event was finsihed.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
We never did get an explanation as to why the Bennett saga was shortened,he just posted that he had shortened the event and had no idea what to do with Bennett once the event was finsihed.
Yes, I may be putting 2+2 together & making 5 but lacking any word from the Dev., (as we usually do), I've always assumed that he responded to customer demand. It could be that he had decided to rewrite part of the story for other reasons.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes, I may be putting 2+2 together & making 5 but lacking any word from the Dev., (as we usually do), I've always assumed that he responded to customer demand. It could be that he had decided to rewrite part of the story for other reasons.
He did get a lot of backlash over the twist,it seems,but had very few people on his website condemning it as a lot of them had not played that route and sent Dylan away so they had no idea what the "Twist" was.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017

In all fairness, Bennet is a waste of time and space. But Aiden blackmail story is awesome

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes