FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I don't have enough relationship points with my sister. This used to be the case, but the author of the FIX did and again the same problem. And because of this, the scene in the club kiss with my sister is unavailable. Everyone doesn't have a grip on points??

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't have enough relationship points with my sister. This used to be the case, but the author of the FIX did and again the same problem. And because of this, the scene in the club kiss with my sister is unavailable. Everyone doesn't have a grip on points??
You can follow Mamonetti's walkthrough to get maximum points with everyone (depending on your path), or mine if you're only interested in the women. But both will give you maximum relationship points with Patricia. If you're following Mamonetti's, you will need to choose the Yoga event, and not go to Alyssa's apartment

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
We never did get an explanation as to why the Bennett saga was shortened,he just posted that he had shortened the event and had no idea what to do with Bennett once the event was finsihed.
You mean the dinner at the fancy restaurant where he gave Sophia 2 weeks to decide about his proposal to fix the grades in exchange of sex? And you mean shortened wrt his original plan or did he go back and change it afterwards like for the "Big Twist"?

I wondered if the scene in which Sophie's colleague tells her that she also found the grades unfair served as a complete way out from the Bennet path (I don't remember which one comes first, though). It's difficult to image that when the time comes for Sophia to deal with the proposal, the player has no choice to make, whether to decline or go on with Bennet. So maybe that dialogue with the colleague allows Sophia in a upcoming release to "actively" counter the Bennet's proposal before having to make a choice.
I'm talking more from the player point of view: if you choose Bennet's path it would be disappointing not to have a choice to go further, like he asks "So what's the answer?" and Sophia just refuses because she has found a solution. Instead if we see her working towards a solution to avoid the decision or even if there is a deus ex machina event that set her free it's (maybe) less frustrating. Obviously, Mr Bennet's fans are free to be enraged anyway ;)

PS
Sorry if these and other questions I asked were already answered/discussed/settled, but I'm new to the forum and it's not easy with +50k messages to get up to speed with the common knowledge.

Reactions: hapmash

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You mean the dinner at the fancy restaurant where he gave Sophia 2 weeks to decide about his proposal to fix the grades in exchange of sex? And you mean shortened wrt his original plan or did he go back and change it afterwards like for the "Big Twist"?

I wondered if the scene in which Sophie's colleague tells her that she also found the grades unfair served as a complete way out from the Bennet path (I don't remember which one comes first, though). It's difficult to image that when the time comes for Sophia to deal with the proposal, the player has no choice to make, whether to decline or go on with Bennet. So maybe that dialogue with the colleague allows Sophia in a upcoming release to "actively" counter the Bennet's proposal before having to make a choice.
I'm talking more from the player point of view: if you choose Bennet's path it would be disappointing not to have a choice to go further, like he asks "So what's the answer?" and Sophia just refuses because she has found a solution. Instead if we see her working towards a solution to avoid the decision or even if there is a deus ex machina event that set her free it's (maybe) less frustrating. Obviously, Mr Bennet's fans are free to be enraged anyway ;)

PS
Sorry if these and other questions I asked were already answered/discussed/settled, but I'm new to the forum and it's not easy with +50k messages to get up to speed with the common knowledge.
Mrs Torres telling Sophia that she thought the grades seemed unfair came 2nd as Sophia handed the principal the graded paper so he could ask other teachers if they thought the same as Sophia.
He shortened the storyline concerning Bennett.
There are 3 ways for Sophia to improve Dylans grade.
Sleep with Bennett.
Take it to the school governing board.
3rd option has not been revealed yet,so you will just have to wait a while longer to find out.
There could be a 4th option but this is just speculation on my part.

Last edited:

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
Mrs Torres telling Sophia that she thought the grades seemed unfair came 2nd as Sophia handed the principal the graded paper so he could ask other teachers if they thought the same as Sophia.
Sleep with Bennett.
3rd option has not been revealed yet,so you will just have to wait a while longer to find out.
Janitor Clark said he owes her one. So she can just get him to rough Bennett up. lol

Pessimistlee

Mar 4, 2021
Hello there. I'm new to this forum site. Can you recommend games like this game? I would appreciate it, especially if the leading role is female, if it is story-oriented that changes according to our choices.

My English is not very good, so I used a translator in some places. Good forums. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Let me say this before I forget. I've played well-known games such as Being A Dik, Milfy City, Deluca Family. I would be very happy if it is story like this kind of games and especially if it is like AWAM.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Sleep with Bennett.
Thanks for this clarification!
Pardon me for asking another one, have these 3 ways been hinted by L&P at some point? (well 1 and 2 are quite straightforward considering the storyline, but from your previous post it seemed to me that L&P was kind of unsure to pursue 1 (sex), but maybe I misunderstood.)

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thanks for this clarification!
Pardon me for asking another one, have these 3 ways been hinted by L&P at some point? (well 1 and 2 are quite straightforward considering the storyline, but from your previous post it seemed to me that L&P was kind of unsure to pursue 1 (sex), but maybe I misunderstood.)
The 3rd option has been confirmed by L&P.
How do you mean pursue the sex?

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Hello there. I'm new to this forum site. Can you recommend games like this game? I would appreciate it, especially if the leading role is female, if it is story-oriented that changes according to our choices.

My English is not very good, so I used a translator in some places. Good forums. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Let me say this before I forget. I've played well-known games such as Being A Dik, Milfy City, Deluca Family. I would be very happy if it is story like this kind of games and especially if it is like AWAM.
It all depends on what you are looking for in the game:
MILF? Incest? what?

Otherwise, if I am based on what you say, i.e. a game with choices, there is the excellent one:

JOHN (Jessica O'Neil Hard News)

Very good story, exceptional renderings and superb sex scenes (Mention for the lesbian scenes :love: )

Ok the main character is not a Milf but still.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

https://f95zone.to/threads/become-a-rock-star-v0-80-mr-jet.17836/
https://f95zone.to/threads/jessica-oneils-hard-news-v0-41-stoperart.15081/

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
The 3rd option has been confirmed by L&P.
How do you mean pursue the sex?
You said "... he had no idea what to do with Bennett once the event was finsihed."
I was asking if that means that he is reconsidering Sophia having sex with him (end of path without any sex event) or simply he is still thinking about "how" (and/or "when") that will happen.

Unless you meant " the event was finsihed" as the sex event, i.e. what happens after Sophia cheated with him and how the relationship will develop (or not). That's why I was asking if you were referring to the restaurant event. Maybe just a big misunderstanding on my side! :FacePalm:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You said "... he had no idea what to do with Bennett once the event was finsihed."
I was asking if that means that he is reconsidering Sophia having sex with him (end of path without any sex event) or simply he is still thinking about "how" (and/or "when") that will happen.
No he is not reconsidering that option.
The day that Sophia must give her answer to Bennett is Playable day 17, a Tuesday,this has already been set up.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
No he is not reconsidering that option.
The day that Sophia must give her answer to Bennett is Playable day 17, a Tuesday,this has already been set up.
ok, sorry I misunderstood.
So you meant that he does not know (yet) what will happen after they have sex, if it is a one shot thing or it will develop more.

Reactions: Old Dog

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I'm very much hoping and expecting that MR Bennett and Janitor parts will be short and more part of a bigger story involving Sophia and someone else.

Like something happening with the sport teaching job Sophia is doing temporary and the Janitor helps her out.

The janitor could also help with MR Bennett like it has been stated, that be perfect for me, just get them both done and out of the story, need to shorten the number of characters, too many secondary characters.

It also fits with what I always said and thought, that all secondary characters are there to nudge Sophia along into corruption with more established characters.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes