nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think only Larry is going to ask for something more. So, the idea of some photos is not so far-fetched.

Reactions: Jude6

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Do we have other hints about the events on playable day 14, apart the museum?
So the coming update is the morning of Day 19 = Playable Day 12.
With 3 updates per Playable Day, Playable Day 14 is 6 updates away, so 18-24 months away if the future updates follow pattern of past updates.

i.e. don't get TOO excited about Playable Day 14 just yet.....
:)

• Haha
Reactions: xxxorro

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
So the coming update is the morning of Day 19 = Playable Day 12.
With 3 updates per Playable Day, Playable Day 14 is 6 updates away, so 18-24 months away if the future updates follow pattern of past updates.

i.e. don't get TOO excited about Playable Day 14 just yet.....
:)
the coming update is noon+afternoon PD 12.
Did you forget the morning shower? I still have nightmares.:cool::D

Last edited:
  • Haha

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
the coming update is noon+afternoon PD 12.
Did you forget the morning shower? I still have nightmares.:cool::D
Sorry - it is this 3 updates to a Playable Day that confuses me. Yes - knock of 3-4 months from those estimates. And yes I was probably on the generous side with those estimates anyway!

• Haha

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I know a lot of people are getting a little tired of the lesbian stuff, but I can't help but feel a little dissapointed at no Ellie stuff. That's the route I feel is the furthest along, and always delivers fap worthy moments.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Am I right in remembering that Don Morello is happily married? I get the vibe that he would nt cheat on his wife...
I forgot that he said he's married, you're right.
However I still don't entirely buy it - why would he approach Sophia in the first place? Unless he was thinking about his brother from the outset.

It's possible the Don was lying to put Liam in a false sense of security - but I can honestly see the Don holding to principles of marriage & being one of those guys who enjoys sparkling conversation with a pretty face without the thought of cheating.
The basis for my theories were based around an assumption of the Don's place in the larger narrative, to offer Sophia a different lifestyle (power, wealth and sophistication) to tempt her away from her husband, thus the early comparison between him & Liam.
Larry doesn't give off that same vibe, even out of prison I couldn't see him scrubbing up to the same degree, he'd definitely offer Sophia a different lifestyle but not one that a 40+ woman with children would jump at

Time will tell I guess, I'm still thinking Larry will continue to figure into the Morello storyline, just, in tandem with the Don.

Quick question - is it Don like Donatello or Don like a title as head of the family?
Do we know the elder Morello brother's full first name?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pristis.Microdon

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I forgot that he said he's married, you're right.
However I still don't entirely buy it - why would he approach Sophia in the first place? Unless he was thinking about his brother from the outset.

It's possible the Don was lying to put Liam in a false sense of security - but I can honestly see the Don holding to principles of marriage & being one of those guys who enjoys sparkling conversation with a pretty face without the thought of cheating.
The basis for my theories were based around an assumption of the Don's place in the larger narrative, to offer Sophia a different lifestyle (power, wealth and sophistication) to tempt her away from her husband, thus the early comparison between him & Liam.
Larry doesn't give off that same vibe, even out of prison I couldn't see him scrubbing up to the same degree, he'd definitely offer Sophia a different lifestyle but not one that a 40+ woman with children would jump at

Time will tell I guess, I'm still thinking Larry will continue to figure into the Morello storyline, just, in tandem with the Don.

Quick question - is it Don like Donatello or Don like a title as head of the family?
It's Don as in the head of The Family. His name is Tony, which I assume is short for Antonio

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Something else a little weird. Curious how Ellie is still not interested in modelling, neither are her friends, with the help she could have from her father.
We'll wait for confirmation from OD (sorry but you will always remain OD for me;)).

It seems to me that Sophia is talking about it at one point but she says that Liam doesn't agree. Ellie has to finish school first.

Unless I'm confusing. :unsure: But i have to say it's so far in RL.:confused:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
We'll wait for confirmation from OD (sorry but you will always remain OD for me;)).

It seems to me that Sophia is talking about it at one point but she says that Liam doesn't agree. Ellie has to finish school first.

Unless I'm confusing. :unsure: But i have to say it's so far in RL.:confused:
It's in the Introduction:
Code:
"{color=#ffffff}This is Elizabeth (everybody simply calls her Ellie), Sophia's and Liam's gorgeous, sweet daughter. She's slightly more than a year older than her brother and unlike him, Ellie was a star at her former high school. That's why, like her brother, she also isn't pleased with the move."
"{color=#ffffff}Thanks to her perfectly fit body, physique and her beautiful looks, she was captain of their high school cheerleader team, and all the boys fought to get her phone number. She's also had lots of great offers from the créme de la créme of modeling companies but her father, who himself works in that business and knows its pitfalls, was against that, at least for now. But he promised her, right after she"
"{color=#ffffff}finishes high school he will let her go her own way.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Code:
"{color=#ffffff}This is Elizabeth (everybody simply calls her Ellie), Sophia's and Liam's gorgeous, sweet daughter. She's slightly more than a year older than her brother and unlike him, Ellie was a star at her former high school. That's why, like her brother, she also isn't pleased with the move."
"{color=#ffffff}Thanks to her perfectly fit body, physique and her beautiful looks, she was captain of their high school cheerleader team, and all the boys fought to get her phone number. She's also had lots of great offers from the créme de la créme of modeling companies but her father, who himself works in that business and knows its pitfalls, was against that, at least for now. But he promised her, right after she"
Thank you ;)

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Code:
This is repeated when Sophia talks to the loaders. When Ivan says that Ellie has a very beautiful figure and face, that she can be a model. Sophia replies that Liam is against it. Ellie can only consider modeling after graduation.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This is repeated when Sophia talks to the loaders. When Ivan says that Ellie has a very beautiful figure and face, that she can be a model. Sophia replies that Liam is against it. Ellie can only consider modeling after graduation.
Also keep in mind that currently, she's the head cheerleader of her squad, head dancer with Christine, Elena and co, is juggling a boyfriend and a girlfriend whilst keeping almost straight A grades so she can go to college. She doesn't really have the time for a career.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Also keep in mind that currently, she's the head cheerleader of her squad, head dancer with Christine, Elena and co, is juggling a boyfriend and a girlfriend whilst keeping almost straight A grades so she can go to college. She doesn't really have the time for a career.
Farrah must be very proud of her

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It's Don as in the head of The Family. His name is Tony, which I assume is short for Antonio
Don (Spanish: [don], Italian: [dɔn], Portuguese: Dom [dõ], from Latin dominus, roughly 'Lord'), abbreviated as D., is an honorific prefix primarily used in Spain and the former Spanish Empire, Croatia, Italy, and Portugal and its former colonies.

Don, and dom, is derived from the Latin Dominus: a master of a household, a title with background from the Roman Republic in classical antiquity. With the abbreviated form having emerged as such in the Middle Ages, traditionally it is reserved for Catholic clergy and nobles, in addition to certain educational authorities and persons of distinction.

Alley_Cat, is right. Calling him Don, as a first name, is not correct.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes