hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Silly question but how do I access saves folder? Literally can't find it in game folder? Want to add a save someone gave me!

Prog1r

Sep 22, 2020
if they're minors, then Dylan, Ellie, Sam, Zach, Emily, Aiden are all minors and none of them is minors.

I do believe at one point they looked much younger but pretty sure they been aged up to match the aforementioned names.
Ellie is 19 years old. There is no older age, according to me, after 22–23, all Proper starts getting mature. And the rest of the boys like Dylan.Sam.Zack are all 18 years old. None of these are mature characters.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ellie is 19 years old. There is no older age, according to me, after 22–23, all Proper starts getting mature. And the rest of the boys like Dylan.Sam.Zack are all 18 years old. None of these are mature characters.
What rationale or evidence whatsoever is there for anything of that?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
That makes no sense. If Dylan is 17, then Ellie is 18, so not a minor. She also has tattoos, which she'd be unable to get if she was a minor. Aiden is also specifically described as being older, so he is probably 18 as well.

It doesn't matter anyway, since L&P is obviously going to have Dylan and Sam at the very least engaging in sexual activities, regardless of if they are a minor or not
think you may have misread my post, I didn't say they were minors, was saying they weren't and the tutoring characters aren't either.

I didn't say they mature, I said there not minors, otherwise under 16.

Reactions: Prog1r

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
What rationale or evidence whatsoever is there for anything of that?
I mean, come on.
The rationale is Lust & Passion will get in deep doo-doo with Patreon if he or any of his patrons acknowledge the apparent ages of some of the characters.

It's all well and good for us here to talk about how old they appear to be - but if someone on Patreon starts posting about dubious ages because they see us doing it here, best case scenario the game goes on hold for several months while L&P finds a new subscription service he's happy with.

So for all intents and purposes they are '18 or older'.

Reactions: hapmash and Bane71

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Here is your answer
abram1, can you help me out here? Didn't you have links from L&P regarding the ages of Dylan and Ellie?
Jamal isn't completely wrong as the ages of the cast members found on the website are based on the decision of life text and I believe there are little to no age given in AWAM text.

The ages in AWAM are either applied or L&P confirm the age through another post on his page or someone asked him through email or PM.

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
I suggest the following scenario.
Don Morello asks Liam to bring Larry's phone to the prison. Liam, disguised as a journalist, sneaks a phone in his asshole.
From that time on, Larry starts calling Sofia at night when everyone is asleep and having sex with her on the phone. Liam is forced to attend. Over time, this excites him and he joins.
To be continued.....

abram1

May 24, 2020
i have a feeling this is going towards being Onhold or Abandoned way
Let's check our feelings then. Nope, still far from it.

YbFaDoL.gif

Dude, you've got an AWAM sig attached to your profile, you are supposed to be an exemplary admirer, as sturdy as Dylan's tool during the beach events on PD9. Fan #2 in the all-time AWAM-scoreboard, after me, apparently.
Get your shit together, soldier. It's ready when it's ready (weeping inside).

Dec 30, 2020
people have a question ... in the game is something already changed? I mean, sophia is already besides her husband, who is nachnot kagda fuck or will they be pushed like a bitch but will not fuck her? when will everyone fuck her where daddy ?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
people have a question ... in the game is something already changed? I mean, sophia is already besides her husband, who is nachnot kagda fuck or will they be pushed like a bitch but will not fuck her? when will everyone fuck her where daddy ?
As far as we can tell, what you're talking about is years away.....if it ever happens at all.

Reactions: Bane71

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
Everything that is so far implemented in the game and the way the story develops does not imply any special gesture at all. Your general expectations are not entirely clear.
And in general, as one famous football player Andryusha Arshavin used to say: `` Your expectations are your problems ''

If I were you, I would not hope very much for what is only in your fantasies regarding this game - it is clear that this developer is completely different from others =)

Reactions: Toushiro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes