ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I totally agree with you (y)
I think Patreon's spirit was to reward after each creation. it kind of turned into an 'automatic annuity system' (even though people can come and go).
"Because of that many gamers are reluctant to support development (me included)" me included too.
I prefer to contact the devs ou teams and and I suggest doing a FR translation, or improving their script. Not many respond.
It's not fit for purpose. I've thought, on & off, over the last year, on what would be better than the current system. I think a "payment by results" scheme would be fair to all concerned, provided there were some key indicators to be met on quantity & quality. Unfortunately, at present, that's where the problem lies, i.e. who decides what they are? There are many such schemes, however, to be picked up, ready made. Perhaps it's time for change?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
So, Aiden has to wait :cautious:
He is wearing the same shirt as in the other Tutoring. And it doesn't look broken, the apostles behaved ;):D
But Aiden task was before, with the same clothes, where the event is going to happen? On the way home or in her house:unsure:

Reactions: Bahraini

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He is wearing the same shirt as in the other Tutoring. And it doesn't look broken, the apostles behaved ;):D
But Aiden task was before, with the same clothes, where the event is going to happen? On the way home or in her house:unsure:
Aiden is 20% of the update.
Dylan/Emma 10%.
Dylan/Sophia 15%.
10% for the side event.
I was also hoping for an Aiden teaser as well but I guess he will be doing that last.
I blame nexer

Last edited:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Just for the sake of speculation.
I know it says 1) Nursing home OR Home schooling and 2) Aiden's 3rd task.
But what if they happen at the same time?
Sophia is in the nursing home / Ava's house and Aiden call for the task (he doesn't know where Sophia is). And like it has been speculated before this time the task involves some pictures to be sent while in public or something like that. So Sophia can be forced to take the picture with the guests or with the kids present in the room. Or something on that line, you get the idea.
Too far fetched? :)

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
better hardware
updates get cut to 1/3 a day so updates roll out quicker
manages to get the development slower and soon we'll go from half day in 6 months to a third of the day in 4 months, then 5, then 6..

Doesn't make sense.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Just for the sake of speculation.
I know it says 1) Nursing home OR Home schooling and 2) Aiden's 3rd task.
But what if they happen at the same time?
Sophia is in the nursing home / Ava's house and Aiden call for the task (he doesn't know where Sophia is). And like it has been speculated before this time the task involves some pictures to be sent while in public or something like that. So Sophia can be forced to take the picture with the guests or with the kids present in the room. Or something on that line, you get the idea.
Too far fetched? :)
I would like this :ROFLMAO:, but it would mean tying two events together:unsure:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes