Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I know L&P doesn't comment much in here but believe he does read this thread, so some ideas for you.

The bikini show was great and clearly there be another step after this, one of the steps could be an "underwear show". Also, to escalate things more in Sophia's path to corruption, maybe it's not just Dylan and Sam, it also includes Zach and "maybe" some of the other guys in the football team.

Yeah I know what people think, it's a bit of a stretch to think Sophia do a full-on show for other guys in the football team. Zach makes sense due to Sophia/Zach interaction so far. However, it's not that big of a stretch for more guys on the football team to be there, as we have seen, Sophia is getting more comfortable showing off her body in front of other people and we have seen what she is like with a drink in her.

Celebration after a big win in a football game, Sam went to the game to support Dylan, other guys on the team appreciated that and accept Sam being around. Dylan asks for Sam, Zach, 1 or 2 other guys to stay over, as Liam is on a business trip and Ellie is staying over with a friend after she heard there be a celebration party. Sophia mentioned since Dylan won, she would get him a reward like a computer game or something, but she suspects what something might be.

In the evening around 9.30 PM, Sophia is in her room and Dylan knocks. He asks about his reward and wonders if maybe he could see her in some sexy underwear he bought her, then mentions that the guys would love to see it as well but in a joking manner. Their would-be choices to determine how far Sophia goes, maybe she goes all the way and does a full show in front of all 3-5 guys, could have an earlier choice that determines who staying over.

Just like the bikini show, the type of underwear escalates into showing more and eventually leads to see-through underwear and something like Sophia wore in Liam's office. The guys feeling the fabric but nicely groping Sophia which Sophia allows but she ends it before it goes any further. Maybe in the groping, the bra pops and she ends up topless, or maybe she takes it off before she leaves

Above is a big idea but some smaller ideas, you can have Sophia go for a shower and deliberately leave the door unlocked and the guys spy on her, or could do a similar scene to when Sam spied on her in her room, after her shower, they spy but she sees them on the mirror but allows them to see her completely naked. Then teases them all in the morning like she did Dylan and Sam.

Or heck, maybe you go all of the above routes and do spy after/in the shower, then that leads to underwear show on another day they all staying over.

The Coach Sophia side does open up a lot of possibilities, sure I could come up with more ideas.

Dec 30, 2020
Francis, my man, such an honor seeing you here. Before I begin, can you pls tell me what stuff are you smoking, really wanna try that.

Yeah, we all have questions and L&P is killing us with the suspense.
I'm trying to unravel your logic, but it's tough, dude. Do you imply that she becomes a pimp and will make a group of, I assume, teenagers as her personal slaves but with the condition that they can't sleep with her?
By everyone you mean everyone-everyone? I'd say never-never.

Who's Ani? You have some insider info, c'mon, share it with us. Is that Ava's daughter ? I know that every single word coming out of your mouth is akin a drop of dew in the desert. So the phrase "pushing her like a whore + pushing paws" insinuates we gonna have some lesbian doggy style activity, mmm? No wonder the dev pointed out that the 2nd side job will be scorching hot, Ava's sons are only a cover-up before the main event.

And who's "daddy"? Is that how Sophia gonna playfully call Dylan, Sam or Zach? This idea of reverse roleplay might be intriguing, but you and me both know that L&P himself diligently takes notes of every suggestion you propose.

Alas, "robot character sofia" is not on any of the PD13 events as I was assuming earlier, nonetheless I have high hopes it's gonna be a sequel to AWAM, coming mid 2030's.
Want to say that Ana wakes up to lead Shiba like a whore on the street at home and at school, but no one will fuck her ??? What is the point of starats to make her a whore if everyone can paw at once but not fuck? you even incest zhanyr padavidli this game and you udverzhdayish that absolutely no one can fuck her .. what is the meaning of tagda puts a genre table in this game ?? if her besides her husband no one nagging ?

Dec 30, 2020
Francis, my man, such an honor seeing you here. Before I begin, can you pls tell me what stuff are you smoking, really wanna try that.

Yeah, we all have questions and L&P is killing us with the suspense.
I'm trying to unravel your logic, but it's tough, dude. Do you imply that she becomes a pimp and will make a group of, I assume, teenagers as her personal slaves but with the condition that they can't sleep with her?
By everyone you mean everyone-everyone? I'd say never-never.

Кто такая Ани? У вас есть инсайдерская информация, давай, поделись ею с нами. Это дочь Авы? Я знаю, что каждое слово, исходящее из твоих уст, похоже на каплю росы в пустыне. Итак, фраза «толкает ее как шлюху + толкает лапы» намекает, что у нас будет какая-то лесбийская деятельность по-собачьи, ммм? Неудивительно, что разработчик заметил, что вторая побочная работа будет очень жаркой, ведь сыновья Авы - всего лишь прикрытие перед главным событием.

А кто такой «папа»? Так София будет шутливо называть Дилана, Сэма или Зака? Идея обратной ролевой игры может быть интригующей, но мы с вами оба знаем, что сам L&P старательно записывает каждое ваше предложение.

Alas, "robot character sofia" is not on any of the PD13 events as I was assuming earlier, nonetheless I have high hopes it's gonna be a sequel to AWAM, coming mid 2030's.
and I so understood from your enemy that it comes out all the same it will fill up with this and this bitch will fly at nevo yes? toyist he wakes her up with his father and astalnyms

abram1

May 24, 2020
Want to say that Ana wakes up to lead Shiba like a whore on the street at home and at school, but no one will fuck her ??? What is the point of starats to make her a whore if everyone can paw at once but not fuck? you even incest zhanyr padavidli this game and you udverzhdayish that absolutely no one can fuck her .. what is the meaning of tagda puts a genre table in this game ?? if her besides her husband no one nagging ?
You see, sometimes I think you have the real version of the game. On Patreon we have softcore "Decisions of life", then basic AWAM but what you're playing is a hardcore "A Mother and Biach".
So, in this edition Ellie=Ana and Shiba=Sophia (kinky nickname, sounds like fun) and from your words Ellie walks Sophia on a leash on their way from home to Sophia's workplace at school? Jeez, that looks like Aiden's final task (L&P should consider this option).

Believe me or not, it buffles me as well why no one, except for Liam, had slept with Shiba. Hey, L&P, is that too much too ask?!
Can't really comment on who "zhanyr padavidli" is, but relying on your info, it's Dylan's alternative name, as he's one of 2 who may have incest with his mom. That's the first contradiction in your story, as you're saying that only her husband having actual sex with Sophia, but
you even incest zhanyr padavidli this game
thus something doesn't add up.

Honestly, I've got absolutely no idea what "a genre table" stands for, sort of a metaphor? The genre of this game is an erotic VN. But like I've said previously, every word of yours has a meaning, so a table more likely alludes at smth. Dylan is going to bend Sophia over the table and that's how it starts, roughly but passionately?
Disagree, that "no one nagging", there're plenty of whiners on this thread, accusing L&P in all mortal sins.

and I so understood from your enemy that it comes out all the same it will fill up with this and this bitch will fly at nevo yes? toyist he wakes her up with his father and astalnyms
I presume that not only you, but my covert enemy has some classified data concerning AWAM or it's hardcore version. Can't say much on the second part of the sentence, as there's no evidence she's gonna fly anywhere from the town anytime soon. Yet again, you and my secret enemy clearly have more info than all of us combined.

The last phrase though ... BOOOM ... how I'm supposed to decode that, buddy? You mean Dylan wakes Sophia up after she had a wild night with Liam and the rest, whoever they are? Or he wakes up Ellie=Ana as she somehow turned out to be in bed with Liam??? Probably, you've spent too much time in the Fan Art thread. Once again, the real hardcore game, which you have access to, may have those scenes. What if you PM a link for it, I would appreciate it a lot.

Dec 30, 2020
but the son and daughter of snya nothing cankretna, neither did the son get away with it, the prosda will see her naked and the patorsa her ass when the ani were on the beach and the daughter was pawing her in the bathroom and all. and other sense and did what stalis from niyo do whore but so no one fucked

Dec 30, 2020
You see, sometimes I think you have the real version of the game. On Patreon we have softcore "Decisions of life", then basic AWAM but what you're playing is a hardcore "A Mother and Biach".
So, in this edition Ellie=Ana and Shiba=Sophia (kinky nickname, sounds like fun) and from your words Ellie walks Sophia on a leash on their way from home to Sophia's workplace at school? Jeez, that looks like Aiden's final task (L&P should consider this option).

Believe me or not, it buffles me as well why no one, except for Liam, had slept with Shiba. Hey, L&P, is that too much too ask?!
Can't really comment on who "zhanyr padavidli" is, but relying on your info, it's Dylan's alternative name, as he's one of 2 who may have incest with his mom. That's the first contradiction in your story, as you're saying that only her husband having actual sex with Sophia, but
thus something doesn't add up.

Honestly, I've got absolutely no idea what "a genre table" stands for, sort of a metaphor? The genre of this game is an erotic VN. But like I've said previously, every word of yours has a meaning, so a table more likely alludes at smth. Dylan is going to bend Sophia over the table and that's how it starts, roughly but passionately?
Disagree, that "no one nagging", there're plenty of whiners on this thread, accusing L&P in all mortal sins.

I presume that not only you, but my covert enemy has some classified data concerning AWAM or it's hardcore version. Can't say much on the second part of the sentence, as there's no evidence she's gonna fly anywhere from the town anytime soon. Yet again, you and my secret enemy clearly have more info than all of us combined.

The last phrase though ... BOOOM ... how I'm supposed to decode that, buddy? You mean Dylan wakes Sophia up after she had a wild night with Liam and the rest, whoever they are? Or he wakes up Ellie=Ana as she somehow turned out to be in bed with Liam??? Probably, you've spent too much time in the Fan Art thread. Once again, the real hardcore game, which you have access to, may have those scenes. What if you PM a link for it, I would appreciate it a lot.
which version are you playing? that one from the ETAVA site was downloaded or just the advanced version ... at mine the task of eidon dazhy is not finished to the full .. in the maya version, ana comes with a lady pyot soda from the haladilnik and all the game is finished

• Haha
Reactions: abram1

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Thanks for always sharing so fast (and in hi-res) Dr.Fapalot.

He does like to play it close to the chest with his preview images, not really much of anything to interpret about the Dylan/Emma event from this. Bummer.

Although this could offer some idea about the Aiden task for this update.
We know she doesn't have to teach today, so the task won't be in the classroom, but he's still a student and would logically have class to attend.
Aiden would definitely want proof that she does as instructed and it seems in-character for him to skip class, plus there's no way Sophia would willingly send him pictures as proof of her doing whatever he has planned, she doesn't need to give him more material to blackmail her with.

So that means either the task takes place out in a public space or he demands she come to some new room/space in the school, and now we know Sophia's going to the school anyway to pick up Emma...

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018
Celebration after a big win in a football game, Sam went to the game to support Dylan, other guys on the team appreciated that and accept Sam being around. Dylan asks for Sam, Zach, 1 or 2 other guys to stay over, as Liam is on a business trip and Ellie is staying over with a friend after she heard there be a celebration party. Sophia mentioned since Dylan won, she would get him a reward like a computer game or something, but she suspects what something might be.

In the evening around 9.30 PM, Sophia is in her room and Dylan knocks. He asks about his reward and wonders if maybe he could see her in some sexy underwear he bought her, then mentions that the guys would love to see it as well but in a joking manner. Their would-be choices to determine how far Sophia goes, maybe she goes all the way and does a full show in front of all 3-5 guys, could have an earlier choice that determines who staying over.

Just like the bikini show, the type of underwear escalates into showing more and eventually leads to see-through underwear and something like Sophia wore in Liam's office. The guys feeling the fabric but nicely groping Sophia which Sophia allows but she ends it before it goes any further. Maybe in the groping, the bra pops and she ends up topless, or maybe she takes it off before she leaves
Your script is great - I think it's usable in L&P style as well ;)

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I know L&P doesn't comment much in here but believe he does read this thread, so some ideas for you.

The bikini show was great and clearly there be another step after this, one of the steps could be an "underwear show". Also, to escalate things more in Sophia's path to corruption, maybe it's not just Dylan and Sam, it also includes Zach and "maybe" some of the other guys in the football team.

Yeah I know what people think, it's a bit of a stretch to think Sophia do a full-on show for other guys in the football team. Zach makes sense due to Sophia/Zach interaction so far. However, it's not that big of a stretch for more guys on the football team to be there, as we have seen, Sophia is getting more comfortable showing off her body in front of other people and we have seen what she is like with a drink in her.

Above is a big idea but some smaller ideas, you can have Sophia go for a shower and deliberately leave the door unlocked and the guys spy on her, or could do a similar scene to when Sam spied on her in her room, after her shower, they spy but she sees them on the mirror but allows them to see her completely naked. Then teases them all in the morning like she did Dylan and Sam.

Or heck, maybe you go all of the above routes and do spy after/in the shower, then that leads to underwear show on another day they all staying over.

The Coach Sophia side does open up a lot of possibilities, sure I could come up with more ideas.
Yes, some ideas about how the story might turn out read well and are interesting. However, I think it is wasted time to think about it. L&P will not be swayed by this. He wrote the story and may deviate a little here and there. But basically the story is given. Each of us has a certain idea/inclination of how we would like AWAM to be. He can't go into that.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Yes, some ideas about how the story might turn out read well and are interesting. However, I think it is wasted time to think about it. L&P will not be swayed by this. He wrote the story and may deviate a little here and there. But basically the story is given. Each of us has a certain idea/inclination of how we would like AWAM to be. He can't go into that.
who knows, maybe he wrote something similar and see this, adapts it somewhat.

maybe L&P could add it in as a special event.

Reactions: Mikk88 and Hlextor

abram1

May 24, 2020
which version are you playing? that one from the ETAVA site was downloaded or just the advanced version ... at mine the task of eidon dazhy is not finished to the full .. in the maya version, ana comes with a lady pyot soda from the haladilnik and all the game is finished
I was blind but now I see. So, for you the game stops when Sophia drinks soda from the fridge. You shoud've started with that in the first place.

that's the latest version of the game, but it's in English. Download it to your PC, unpack it with winrar or other program to, let's say, a Desktop so you may easily find the folder, it will be called AWAM. You will be able to copy and paste all your current save files to the new updated version of the game.

I'll disapponit you in advance, but bitch Sophia still doesn't fuck anyone, even in 0.115. At least, try out the lesbian route, it's quite good. You clearly like this game, however, nothing that you personally may consider "crazy" is taking place in the game.

Before you do anything, copy my answer to the Google Translate, as your language barrier prevents you to adequately understand me or anyone else at this forum.

and thank Bane71 for this link. That's AWAM in your language.

Last edited:

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Thanks for always sharing so fast (and in hi-res) Dr.Fapalot.

He does like to play it close to the chest with his preview images, not really much of anything to interpret about the Dylan/Emma event from this. Bummer.

Although this could offer some idea about the Aiden task for this update.
We know she doesn't have to teach today, so the task won't be in the classroom, but he's still a student and would logically have class to attend.
Aiden would definitely want proof that she does as instructed and it seems in-character for him to skip class, plus there's no way Sophia would willingly send him pictures as proof of her doing whatever he has planned, she doesn't need to give him more material to blackmail her with.

So that means either the task takes place out in a public space or he demands she come to some new room/space in the school, and now we know Sophia's going to the school anyway to pick up Emma...
Good brainstorming. Its more likely to occur in an available/open classroom than a public space. Public exhibitionism is down the line, probably.

Sadly we need to allow space for disappointment. Another post referenced Aidens 3rd task was a literature lesson. This could be as simple as assigning descriptive, vulgar literature w lots of sex and taboo (oral, anal, threesome, rape, blackmail, incest, etc.) for reading. Hoping there's more to it but we need to be open to possibility it will be a tame 3rd task considering the 4th task happens the following morning or afternoon. Which also suggests they could be linked btw

Reactions: hapmash and Jude6

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Good brainstorming. Its more likely to occur in an available/open classroom than a public space. Public exhibitionism is down the line, probably.

Sadly we need to allow space for disappointment. Another post referenced Aidens 3rd task was a literature lesson. This could be as simple as assigning descriptive, vulgar literature w lots of sex and taboo (oral, anal, threesome, rape, blackmail, incest, etc.) for reading. Hoping there's more to it but we need to be open to possibility it will be a tame 3rd task considering the 4th task happens the following morning or afternoon. Which also suggests they could be linked btw
Do you also remember that there is another event that runs parallel with the Aiden's 3rd task?
Some of us think that it could be Morello talking to Larry about how good/bad the prison visit went since Sophia will find out herself at the end of the day.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I was blind but now I see. So, for you the game stops when Sophia drinks soda from the fridge. You shoud've started with that in the first place.

AWAM ver 0.115 that's the latest version of the game, but it's in English. Download it to your PC, unpack it with winrar or other program to, let's say, a Desktop so you may easily find the folder, it will be called AWAM. You will be able to copy and paste all your current save files to the new updated version of the game.

I'll disapponit you in advance, but bitch Sophia still doesn't fuck anyone, even in 0.115. At least, try out the lesbian route, it's quite good. You clearly like this game, however, nothing that you personally may consider "crazy" is taking place in the game.

Before you do anything, copy my answer to the Google Translate, as your language barrier prevents you to adequately understand me or anyone else at this forum.
Here is a link to the game in Russian:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Do you also remember that there is another event that runs parallel with the Aiden's 3rd task?
Some of us think that it could be Morello talking to Larry about how good/bad the prison visit went since Sophia will find out herself at the end of the day.
It's Aiden's 4rd task I think. Next morning.
Morello will speak with Sophia. I don't think he would talk to Liam anymore and it crosses my mind that Larry is going to look at Sophia as his own.
How about something like:
Morello: Liam, you can't touch Sophia anymore until further orders, as a punishment, because Liam hasn't done anything yet to pay off the debt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jude6 and Scarlet56

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Big cleavage, don't you think? Bra? It's just that Sophia is corupting this girl :ROFLMAO: .
It could be a padded bra, or just a straightforward teenage growing spurt. This is one case where breast expansion was probably in order. (I don't know about Sophia corrupting her but I am beginning to wonder if there's something in the air or water of San Alejo that can cause sudden variations in breast size)? I'm looking forward to Dylan having a proper girlfriend. It will, hopefully, do him good!

Reactions: Sagf and Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes