abram1

May 24, 2020
people have a question ... in the game is something already changed? I mean, sophia is already besides her husband, who is nachnot kagda fuck or will they be pushed like a bitch but will not fuck her? when will everyone fuck her where daddy ?
people and in what version will everyone already fuck sophie? or will ani be pushing her like a whore will be pushing paws inagda but never fuck her ??
Francis, my man, such an honor seeing you here. Before I begin, can you pls tell me what stuff are you smoking, really wanna try that.

Yeah, we all have questions and L&P is killing us with the suspense.
I'm trying to unravel your logic, but it's tough, dude. Do you imply that she becomes a pimp and will make a group of, I assume, teenagers as her personal slaves but with the condition that they can't sleep with her?
By everyone you mean everyone-everyone? I'd say never-never.

Who's Ani? You have some insider info, c'mon, share it with us. Is that Ava's daughter ? I know that every single word coming out of your mouth is akin a drop of dew in the desert. So the phrase "pushing her like a whore + pushing paws" insinuates we gonna have some lesbian doggy style activity, mmm? No wonder the dev pointed out that the 2nd side job will be scorching hot, Ava's sons are only a cover-up before the main event.

And who's "daddy"? Is that how Sophia gonna playfully call Dylan, Sam or Zach? This idea of reverse roleplay might be intriguing, but you and me both know that L&P himself diligently takes notes of every suggestion you propose.

Alas, "robot character sofia" is not on any of the PD13 events as I was assuming earlier, nonetheless I have high hopes it's gonna be a sequel to AWAM, coming mid 2030's.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
nope she is fine.she will get an event with dylan:confused:.
he is just back from another surgery, he said that maybe he would release a teaser on Friday; did not succeed.
bad convalescence I guess.
L&P said he will be in home on friday never said i will release a new preview. :)
I did not know anything about that, I am not very active in this thread, in fact the preview you published I had not seen either and thank you for informing about that

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
People do (pay) what (who) they want :) Let it be ;)
why not take advantage of the wait to discover other games :cool:
AWAM was not the first nor the last game that I discovered ; I was not going to play only every three to four months a few hours :unsure:
I think Patreon support system is a complete failure. I just deleted over 600 gigs of abandoned games from my hard drive. The biggest problem is that developer has zero responsibility against supporters. I doesn't only hurt them but also developers that work their ass off to deliver promised content and it creates distrust against all developers. Because of that many gamers are reluctant to support development (me included) even they can afford it. I personally hate to get conned even if the wasted few dollars is no problem. Disclaimer: I'm not talking about this developer as I know nothing about him/her!

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I did not know anything about that, I am not very active in this thread, in fact the preview you published I had not seen either and thank you for informing about that
day 12
day 12.png
day 13
Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene
2) Don Morello (optional)
Noon
1) 2nd side job 3rd day
2) Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
3) "Coach Sophia"
Afternoon
1) Sophia/Sam
2) Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening
1) Sophia/Dylan
2) Sophia/Dylan OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Hii ya'll !!

Since AWAM is a native 720p game I took it upon myself to upscale the entire game into 1080p due to boredom and paranoia during this pandemic.

Yeppp, give or take around 8,270 renders all the way from the flight scene to the end of v.100.
The file size of my unofficial 1080p version is close to the official so yayyy.

Proof below-->

Before and After

View attachment 839181

View attachment 839745

Please feel free to let me know if you find any errors or artifacts on my part. I'll try my best to fix it:)(y)

I am new to this site so, take it easy on me lol

Thanks to monroe for being the awesome human that you are helping me with uploading the files. You are the best !

Here are the links to my 1080p version of the game AWAM [v0.100] :)

Win/Linux version -------------------------------------->

MEGA - AWAM [v0.100] Win/Linux (3.6 GB)

-------------------------------------------------------------->

With the obvious pros and cons of scaling images and videos the following content has been scaled and optimized multiple times for the optimal viewing experience without compromising much of the visually creative and artistic aspects of the project as intended by the developer(s) of said project. Eventhough I take into consideration adjusting the file size, chroma, depth, noise, blur and sharpness between the original and final content most of the time, other important visual details such as hair texture,hair strand separation, hair shine, skin texture, skin bumps, pores, subsurface scattering and obvious details in the base character models and their textures may or may not become smoothed out or accentuated in the process of upscaling and basic post processing, taking into account factors such as viewing angles, depth of field effects, various types of image noise, scene lighting and certain artifacts caused during the workflow.

Any attempt to further compress the provided content may or may not lead to visible image degradation when viewed at higher resolutions by the sensitive eye, but negligible at lower resolutions in which case I suggest you enjoy the offical release if you do not have the need to, the time to, or the internet bandwith to download large files.

The included unofficial version may be disabled, deleted or updated in the future.

Support the artists (y) .. Thank you for stopping by & hope ya'll enjoy ! .. Take care and stay safe !

Britt
Awesome, thanks for doing this! Are you planning on continuing this?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes