Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
...but the side event is small only 10%.
Still though, 10% isn't that small.

The upcoming retirement home event is only 20% and it's over 100 renders.
I know he's not literally parsing the render count out mathematically but a phone call between the Brothers Morello would be a dozen renders at most, maybe a few extra recycled 'Sophia visits Larry' renders with a flashback filter on.

Unless this surprise event is setting up a thrilling twist on that storyline...

Hey, Tony said it is not about "Indecent Proposal", he is married and he talked about his brother. What more evidence do you want?
I still think this is kind of flimsy, Mobster's lie.
Don Morello arguably has no reason to lie since he knows that Liam can't do anything about it - but Liam can do something about it, Sophia's brother in law could pay off the debt.

Morello says several things in that meeting to convey the idea that he's not a bad guy; he could have repo-men stripping fittings and furniture out of their house, but he won't. People are feeding the fishes for owing him less, but he wouldn't want to make their children into orphans.
Before the meeting Liam is making nervous jokes about Sophia becoming an indentured sex-slave for the mob, after the meeting he's all plucky like "Gee honey, I think we're gonna be alright"

It puts Liam in a greater feeling of 'I can trust these guys around my wife.'
So much so he leaves the room to take a phone call while she's talking to Larry. The glass and the guards sure, but as we saw and he might have realized the danger was what Larry was saying to Sophia.

Last edited:

matt26

Jan 24, 2018
If I'm not mistaken, he will add a galery in the next update, right? Had to wipe my HD clean so if he is going to I'll wait until then to replay the game

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If I'm not mistaken, he will add a galery in the next update, right? Had to wipe my HD clean so if he is going to I'll wait until then to replay the game
Where did you hear that? Some people have requested one, but most of us just hit 'S' when we want to create our own. Or use Unren to see all the images.

Reactions: Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes