xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So:
  • It seems like Cathy does not know how a bachelorette party works nowadays (really?). Sophia does. But back in her days she didn't go crazy.
  • There will be a bachelorette party because they both agree to have it. Do you guys know if it has ever been hinted by L&P that it will be in the game? (KillJoys 's crystal ball(s)? ;-) ) Well that would be a splendid opportunity to boost the corruption or if it is later in the game a chance for Sophia to go completely wild. (ancienregimele )
  • Sophia will help Cathy with the dress. Again I don't know if it is planned for the game, but I don't think it is the surprise of PD 12. Considering how important is for a girl choosing the right dress, they should plan the thing beforehand and it hasn't happened so far. I don't think Cathy will call Sophia "Hey gf, let's meet in 20mins to choose the dress..." Maybe they will meet for coffee or for other shopping. Sorry Apollodore but I don't think where Sarah works they sell wedding dresses :-(
  • Liam is a swine :ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So:
  • It seems like Cathy does not know how a bachelorette party works nowadays (really?). Sophia does. But back in her days she didn't go crazy.
  • There will be a bachelorette party because they both agree to have it. Do you guys know if it has ever been hinted by L&P that it will be in the game? (KillJoys 's crystal ball(s)? ;-) ) Well that would be a splendid opportunity to boost the corruption or if it is later in the game a chance for Sophia to go completely wild. (ancienregimele )
  • Sophia will help Cathy with the dress. Again I don't know if it is planned for the game, but I don't think it is the surprise of PD 12. Considering how important is for a girl choosing the right dress, they should plan the thing beforehand and it hasn't happened so far. I don't think Cathy will call Sophia "Hey gf, let's meet in 20mins to choose the dress..." Maybe they will meet for coffee or for other shopping. Sorry Apollodore but I don't think where Sarah works they sell wedding dresses :-(
  • Liam is a swine :ROFLMAO:
No, it has not been hinted at(yet)but it has been quite a while since we last saw Cathy/Andy.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
  • xxxorro said There will be a bachelorette party because they both agree to have it. Do you guys know if it has ever been hinted by L&P that it will be in the game? (KillJoys 's crystal ball(s)? ;-) ) Well that would be a splendid opportunity to boost the corruption or if it is later in the game a chance for Sophia to go completely wild. ([19910]ancienregimele[/USER] )
If they have a few drinks, then maybe too many & someone suggests Cathy should get up on stage, I think Cathy might be reluctant & shy. Suddenly, someone suggests Sophia should do it & before she fully realises what's happening, she's engulfed by three male strippers. Cue lights, music, action..... It will probably never happen but I think it could be great!! It's too good an opportunity to be wasted, surely?

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
It is a pity that many do not know the plot and characters of the game at all. :(
But on the other hand, there are so many who want to submit claims to L&P! :)
Not much time has passed, and Sofia is already calmly demonstrating her charms to strangers in the sauna, as well as to a man whom she sees for the first time in prison, even fantasies about having sex with him.
She wonders what it is like to have sex with two men, what group sex with her students can be like?
Before Katie's wedding, she and Sophia have to choose a dress and this should take place in Liam's office, as he promised a good discount for the bride!
It so happened that Liam's boss saw Sofia in a very revealing outfit and who knows in what form Liam may see Katie, etc.?
In addition, before the wedding, there should be not only a hen party, but also a bachelor party!
Therefore, a lot of interesting things can happen not only to Sofia, but also to Liam!
The bachelor and hen party will certainly be accompanied by alcohol, naked bodies of strangers, a cheerful mood, all this gives great opportunities for L&P to show us a lot of interesting, sexy and exciting things!:unsure:

The time will come and we will see what it will lead to!

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
There a lot to read in this thread, so sometimes I miss things like it being revealed who the 10% event is around, Cathy. Didn't see that before my last post in here but this thread goes super fast, not always got the time to read everything.

Order of events
View attachment 1076242
Yes Cathy could be the surprise event but why be so secretive about it?
So it's Cathy, forgot all about that dinner from earlier in-game, Cathy is hot, maybe that a step towards swingers event on Good Wife Route. Could explain why L&P was so secretive about it.

Still though, 10% isn't that small.
You're so not wrong, 10% to us is like 5% to L&P

Regarding the Morella/Larry talk in the thread, I could see one conjugal visit to clear the debt completely, it does pay off the daydream Sophia has, so I'm not against that but do want the Morella/Larry side to end soon, L&P really needs to focus more on fewer characters, so most people get something they want in each update.

Any future plan for NTR and PREGNANCY
I really hope there be no pregnancy but not heard of anything definitive there. As for NTR, yeah think that a safe bet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: giftson issac

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Regarding the Morella/Larry talk in the thread, I could see one conjugal visit to clear the debt completely, it does pay off the daydream Sophia has, so I'm not against that but do want the Morella/Larry side to end soon, L&P really needs to focus more on fewer characters, so most people get something they want in each update.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1098842_1615381337897.png

If conjugal visits were possible, Larry would fuck a new one every day.
There is one option left, conjugal visit means his wife, but Larry is not married.
This is why Tony has been looking for a beautiful but stylish woman. The fact that she is married with 2 children, a decent woman, increases the desire, we have the forbidden fruit here. She is married, which means that only one man fucks her better than a single woman who could have more sexual partners.
Tony needed a woman to make Larry dream, to make him fall in love without touching her. I do not exclude a conjugal visit, but I see it as unlikely.

Last edited:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1098842_1615381337897.png

If conjugal visits were possible, Larry would fuck a new one every day.
There is one option left, conjugal visit means his wife, but Larry is not married.
This is why Tony has been looking for a beautiful but stylish woman. The fact that she is married with 2 children, a decent woman, increases the desire, we have the forbidden fruit here. She is married, which means that only one man fucks her better than a single woman who could have more sexual partners.
Tony needed a woman to make Larry dream, to make him fall in love without touching her. I do not exclude a conjugal visit, but I see it as unlikely.
that makes a lot of sense and wooohooo, it might be over quickly and we get what I think AWAM really needs, fewer characters for L&P to use and therefore more chance of always something for everyone in each update or within 2 updates.

Reactions: Mikk88 and nexer

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
sophia is the most beatiful women in the game.bella is just as beautiful. would like to swap alissia with bella.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes