sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
I have made some calculations. Assuming that by tomorrow there will be a 10% jump, we will have 40% left for the created scenes and 45 % for the rendered ones, so 85% in total left. And assuming that every 4 days there's a 10% jump, they will both be completed in 34 days (85*4/10). That's mid-April. Add up 2-3 weeks more for the art and P&T and... late-April, early May :rolleyes:

Deleted member 2183629

Apr 4, 2020
I have made some calculations. Assuming that by tomorrow there will be a 10% jump, we will have 40% left for the created scenes and 45 % for the rendered ones, so 85% in total left. And assuming that every 4 days there's a 10% jump, they will both be completed in 34 days (85*4/10). That's mid-April. Add up 2-3 weeks more for the art and P&T and... late-April, early May :rolleyes:
Optimistic (end of April)
Realistic (first half of May)
Pessimistic (second half of May)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
each 4 day 10% jump. Let's say tomorrow 60%. (4*10%)x4=16days.
End of march he can finish C/R IF each 4 days we get 1 jump of 10%

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
So what should we be doing while waiting till mid-April at best? :unsure:

Well, let's continue speculating! :D
I haven't heard much about the 3rd event of the next update, the Emma/Dylan OR Sophia/Dylan.

Emma/Dylan
We know that is a tutoring event (or at least that's the pretext). I don't know if there are more details that leaked or have been hinted.
I could guess that nothing big will happen. Considering how Emma is dressed in the preview, I can imagine that there will be some flirting, maybe a downblouse, teasing, some kissing? but I don't think Dylan can go much far than that, considering it's also the first time they meet.

Sophia/Dylan
Not a clue. Do you guys have any idea? If it is an alt event wrt Emma/Dylan maybe it's Sophia who is tutoring Dylan but still I have no clue how that could turn into something more interesting. Maybe Dylan is turning (once again) the conversation into his girl problem and start ask again sex-ed questions and stuff like that. But, meh...
Or it could be another pool event, but again... deja vu.

What do you think guys? (and again sorry in case it has already discussed, just trying to get up-to-speed)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
So what should we be doing while waiting till mid-April at best? :unsure:

Well, let's continue speculating! :D
I haven't heard much about the 3rd event of the next update, the Emma/Dylan OR Sophia/Dylan.

Emma/Dylan
We know that is a tutoring event (or at least that's the pretext). I don't know if there are more details that leaked or have been hinted.
I could guess that nothing big will happen. Considering how Emma is dressed in the preview, I can imagine that there will be some flirting, maybe a downblouse, teasing, some kissing? but I don't think Dylan can go much far than that, considering it's also the first time they meet.

Sophia/Dylan
Not a clue. Do you guys have any idea? If it is an alt event wrt Emma/Dylan maybe it's Sophia who is tutoring Dylan but still I have no clue how that could turn into something more interesting. Maybe Dylan is turning (once again) the conversation into his girl problem and start ask again sex-ed questions and stuff like that. But, meh...
Or it could be another pool event, but again... deja vu.

What do you think guys? (and again sorry in case it has already discussed, just trying to get up-to-speed)
Dylan has run out of bullets, he had some promises pending, which took time to prepare. Bikini-show, underwear. But right now, nothing, Sophia delivered.
That's why I was saying that, in order to take a step forward, it would be good to have something that Sophia needs and she asks Dylan for it.
According to KillJoys Sophia-Dylan is after Sophia-Aiden. Let's see if she won't ask Dylan for something to fulfill Aiden's task.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Dylan has run out of bullets, he had some promises pending, which took time to prepare. Bikini-show, underwear. But right now, nothing, Sophia delivered.
That's why I was saying that, in order to take a step forward, it would be good to have something that Sophia needs and she asks Dylan for it.
According to KillJoys Sophia-Dylan is after Sophia-Aiden. Let's see if she won't ask Dylan for something to fulfill Aiden's task.
Yes I agree, everything has been accomplished for them and it's hard to see how they can go further from there. That's why I find difficult to imagine what can happen (that is coherent with the spirit of the game).
Aiden's task is a possibility, but the task is there even in the alt event with Emma, so IMO it complicates a lot the storyline because then Sophia has to find a different solution. Or the task could be different according to the event that follows. But, again, it complicates too much the events.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
... What do you think guys?...
Thank you, I do enjoy sspeculating to pass the time between updates.

The Sophia/Dylan event is difficult since we haven't been given any clues about what broad activity it will entail.

Logical to think L&P would make it the same location to the Emma/Dylan event, purely as a way to conserve resources - I doubt it though.

I also kind of hope it's not by the pool, we've seen a lot of the pool lately.
I've started to wonder if L&P went overboard finding and buying bikini assets for the fashion show event and resulting surplus of bikini options has urged him to set more and more scenes by the pool.

I still think Dylan's going to focus more on trying to get away with touching Sophia, since that's the natural next step after looking.

Maybe a sports training session.
Sophia's going to be taking over football coaching for a bit, she might ask Dylan to come out to that narrow patch of grass in the backyard to show her what kind of drills they've been doing. Would allow for a more personal version of the driveway basketball scene from way early in the game.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Really like the pacing of the corruption of our leading lady in this game so far. Like all the characters except the husband and the obvious ones I am supposed to hate(history teacher, Aiden and his crew, etc). Some of the bad guys are cool though, the mobster and his incarcerated little brother. I kinda want Larry to cuck Liam, if that could e done through a conjugal visit somehow. In my playthrough, I avoided sex with Liam, whenever it was actually offered. Hell, I want to cuck Liam with every female in the game, Larry, Sam and finally but most importantly, Carl. Fuck Liam, my most hated Liam since Oasis.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I'd really like to know from L&P if he intended on Liam to be this hated, because I suspect he didn't.
He didn't, we can be 99.99% certain about that but it's traditional in these sorts of games for the husband or partner to be hated. This is especially the case if they're not perfect & who is? I suspect some of it has to do with the fact that he gets to make love to Sophia, while appearing not to give her enough attention. I also suspect that some of the haters havn't been married to the same person for 20+ years & found out first hand how life in general, responsibilities, worries, illness & working long hours etc., can take the gloss off even a perfect set-up...."for richer, for poorer" & all that.

I don't hate Liam but he can be really irritating & at times puzzling. There also has to be some fault on the part of pure 'Saint Sophia' who seems to sometimes get away with outrageous behaviour but this is rarely spoken of. Attitudes to Liam will worsen still further, if it turns out he's been gambling, instead of working late. I suspect he has.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
As someone who was married for 10 years, I understand some of the difficulties in making time for each other. I hate Liam more for his attitude. His jealousy of Carl, his trying to blame others for his failings(like the huge gambling debt),etc. He is a whiny cunt. I don't expect any character to be perfect, as nobody is perfect, Sophia is not either but her biggest fault is her naivete. Liam makes for a great character, just one I want to sock in the nose.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Maybe a sports training session.
Sophia's going to be taking over football coaching for a bit, she might ask Dylan to come out to that narrow patch of grass in the backyard to show her what kind of drills they've been doing. Would allow for a more personal version of the driveway basketball scene from way early in the game.
This is very interesting, I like the idea. thanks!
In football there is not much close contact like in basketball but they can also focus on more physical exercises (stretching etc) that favour some touching (yes next step for Dylan must be some touching).
I just hope he won't spend the whole event explaining the offside rule to Sophia! :ROFLMAO: (maybe this line is only funny back in my country)

On the same note, I could also be another swimming lesson (sorry for the pool...) which has great potential for touching, coping a feeling etc. But again it's a deja vu...

Boy it really seems we are in the dark for this one!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes