Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1098842_1615381337897.png

If conjugal visits were possible, Larry would fuck a new one every day.
There is one option left, conjugal visit means his wife, but Larry is not married.
This is why Tony has been looking for a beautiful but stylish woman. The fact that she is married with 2 children, a decent woman, increases the desire, we have the forbidden fruit here. She is married, which means that only one man fucks her better than a single woman who could have more sexual partners.
Tony needed a woman to make Larry dream, to make him fall in love without touching her. I do not exclude a conjugal visit, but I see it as unlikely.
We will find out find soon(ish) but I am staying with my original opinion.
That it was important on how far Sophia went with Larry, she doesn't need to go very far Because just visiting Larry was already a satisfaction for him, the goal here was to make him happy and get rid of the debts.

Last edited:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Everything is possible, in this 'daz3d clothes store' you would be surprised to know everything i discovered there ! not only AWAM :LOL:
LOL, this one is making a fortune considering how many games have scenes played in there! :-D

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
We will find out find soon(ish) but I am staying with my original opinion.
That it was important on how far Sophia went with Larry, she doesn't need to go very far Because just visiting Larry was already a satisfaction for him, the goal here was to make him happy and get rid of the debts.
1615464933744.png

I agree with you on this point. Larry took advantage of his position of power and played his cards right.
Let's see how far Sophia had to go to pay off the debt. But this, (dia20 Morello optional), I think opens a path depending on what Sophia has done.
It may be that: 1. flashing has paid off the debt; 2. she did not have to flash to pay off the debt.

But, one thing is clear, just visiting Larry would not be enough to pay off the debt.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 1078580

I agree with you on this point. Larry took advantage of his position of power and played his cards right.
Let's see how far Sophia had to go to pay off the debt. But this, (dia20 Morello optional), I think opens a path depending on what Sophia has done.
It may be that: 1. flashing has paid off the debt; 2. she did not have to flash to pay off the debt.

But, one thing is clear, just visiting Larry would not be enough to pay off the debt.
We don't know how big the debt is and we are all just assuming how big the debt is.
Also if you check the code you will see that if Sophia had/didn't have sex with Liam on certain days that this changes the dialog between Sophia and Larry during the prison visit,why I don't know.
So could this mean that another variable could be put into the game?Depending on how much Lust &Passion Sophia has will determined how far she will go,effectively taking away player control in certain situations.

Last edited:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
View attachment 1078580

It could also be the other way around. Maybe the visit was enough to pay off everything. But now that she flashed and she triggered this sexual chemistry with Larry, he (Larry) will ask for (much) more...

Reactions: Alley_Cat and nexer

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
We don't know how big the debt is and we are all just assuming how big the debt is.
Also if you check the code you will see that if Sophia had/didn't have sex with Liam on certain days that this changes the dialog between Sophia and Larry during the prison visit,why I don't know.
So could this mean that another variable could be put into the game?Depending on how much Lust &Passion Sophia has will determined how far she will go,effectively taking away player control in certain situations.
I think that he just adapted the dialog to the past events, if he wanted/planned to do more out of it I think he would have created an ad-hoc variable to keep track of that in a more handy way (code-wise).

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
1615467214679.png
Telling Larry when she has last had sex changes the dialogue but does not cut off the visit.

This events cuts short the visit: (if she does not.)
1615467424038.png
1615467484682.png
1615467521482.png
1615467554055.png
1615467573412.png
1615467592115.png

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 1078601
Telling Larry when she has last had sex changes the dialogue but does not cut off the visit.

This events cuts short the visit: (if she does not.)
View attachment 1078605
View attachment 1078608
View attachment 1078609
View attachment 1078610
View attachment 1078611
View attachment 1078612
I never said that it did cut off the visit, I just wondered why the change in the dialog happened since the sex events happened before/after the meeting with Morello,I am not too sure on the timeline.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Sophia has a total of two meetings with Larry. After that she can count on Don's support not only because of the debts. However, with something in return. It also depends on whether she gets the comare status.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia has a total of two meetings with Larry. After that she can count on Don's support not only because of the debts. However, with something in return. It also depends on whether she gets the comare status.
I have already said that Sophia could have another meeting with Larry but we don't know for sure,as Sophia is already thinking that the debt is paid off in her mind set.
I am more interested in what the consequences could be for Liam,if any, and what Morello may have in store for him.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I am more interested in what the consequences could be for Liam,if any, and what Morello may have in store for him.
I come with one. Break his bones? no. Money? no.
Let him live apart from his family for a while. So that he realizes what he could have lost (official explanation). Unofficial, leaving Sophia without the only dick she had ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pristis.Microdon
Dec 22, 2020
I come with one. Break his bones? no. Money? no.
Let him live apart from his family for a while. So that he realizes what he could have lost (official explanation). Unofficial, leaving Sophia without the only dick she had ;)
I don't think that Tony give Sophia to Larry without some trick in his pocket. Married man - doesn't mean happily married, maybe he respects his wife enough, but there's no man that could refuse easy fuck there and here ;) (Am I right, gentlemen?). My point is: will Larry share Sophia with Tony, or not? Or will Tony corrupts Sophia to laid with him for the one night stand or on regular basis?

EDIT: Liam will be in the dark about this story of his wife. And if Tony or Larry decides that they need Sophia on regular basis, then Tony may threat to her husband - Liam will be penniless, without job and property, Sophia will divorce him and leave him alone, or maybe he will go to jail - mafia can do so much things...

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I don't think that Tony give Sophia to Larry without something trick in his pocket. Married man - doesn't mean happily married, maybe he respects his wife enough, but there's no man that could refuse easy fuck there and here ;) (Am I right, gentlemen?). My point is: will Larry share Sophia with Tony, or not? Or will Tony corrupts Sophia to laid with him for the one night stand or on regular basis?
:unsure: We are talking about mafia. Sharing is weakness. If you share a woman, what else will you agree to share? I see it possible only if Larry wants it.

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I don't think the debt will be this easily settled, Don M said that if she did this then they would talk about the debt, he never said outright that visiting Larry once would fix everything. And the debt is the rift between Sophia and Liam, something that makes her trust him less, a way for her to lower her guard down around other people because she feels hurt by him. I think the gambling debt is the main foundation for why she is loosening up more and I kind of feel like Liam is somehow going to make it worse, because without it there would need to be something else to push Sophia away from Liam, and there needs to something big to come between them to make her want to cheat. So even if this one visit (or a couple of visits) clears the debt something else would have to happen to push them further apart.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't think the debt will be this easily settled, Don M said that if she did this then they would talk about the debt, he never said outright that visiting Larry once would fix everything. And the debt is the rift between Sophia and Liam, something that makes her trust him less, a way for her to lower her guard down around other people because she feels hurt by him. I think the gambling debt is the main foundation for why she is loosening up more and I kind of feel like Liam is somehow going to make it worse, because without it there would need to be something else to push Sophia away from Liam, and there needs to something big to come between them to make her want to cheat. So even if this one visit (or a couple of visits) clears the debt something else would have to happen to push them further apart.
The debt could be the start of a rift between Liam and Sophia and even if the debt is lifted by Morello there will still be some mistrust towards Liam from Sophia,so the rift is still there.
Maybe in the future Liam and Sophia argue and Sophia lets slip about her meeting with Larry and what she had to do to clear the debt.
There are other events planned that will cause a rift and I think that Liam will be on the receiving end,some through no fault of his own.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes