dian091

Apr 17, 2020
This is very interesting, I like the idea. thanks!
In football there is not much close contact like in basketball but they can also focus on more physical exercises (stretching etc) that favour some touching (yes next step for Dylan must be some touching).
I just hope he won't spend the whole event explaining the offside rule to Sophia! :ROFLMAO: (maybe this line is only funny back in my country)

On the same note, I could also be another swimming lesson (sorry for the pool...) which has great potential for touching, coping a feeling etc. But again it's a deja vu...

Boy it really seems we are in the dark for this one!
If we are talking American Football, there is the whole center QB exchange, blocking and tackling.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
If we are talking American Football, there is the whole center QB exchange, blocking and tackling.
That would be more interesting story-wise ;-)
Dylan plays Football, the one in which you actually use your feet to kick the ball all the time :-D

For the other football I guess we need to wait for the museum guys, Jason is a QB if I recall correctly.

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
The error when switching to day 19 (if you refuse to have sex with your husband) is not ignored !!! If you do not refuse, then the game goes on, but corruption is thrown off (((!!!

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
That would be more interesting story-wise ;-)
Dylan plays Football, the one in which you actually use your feet to kick the ball all the time :-D

For the other football I guess we need to wait for the museum guys, Jason is a QB if I recall correctly.
It is the only event in sight that connects the two, Sophia-Dylan.
But the event Coaching, if I remember correctly, was not planned, L&P has recently added it. So, it is possible that it is something else.
On the other hand Emma/Dylan cools the Sophia-Dylan bond but at the same time we continue with Aiden in both cases.
So, it's possible that it has nothing to do with Aiden, but it has nothing to do with Coaching-event either.
I think it's going to be a new massage, something relaxing. Let's not forget that Sophia has had a stressful day. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Bane71 and xxxorro

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I don't know what is going to happen with this event. Don't forget that Patricia can't touch dicks. Lot of hype, but I don't think the 2 guys are going to fuck Sophia. Something lesbian between the 2 sisters is more plausible.

Reactions: Scarlet56

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Does this game have ntr or not if does is it avoidable ? I love the visual novel game which are based on love story or single partner. let me know guys. thanks in advance.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
So what should we be doing while waiting till mid-April at best? :unsure:

Well, let's continue speculating! :D
I haven't heard much about the 3rd event of the next update, the Emma/Dylan OR Sophia/Dylan.

Emma/Dylan
We know that is a tutoring event (or at least that's the pretext). I don't know if there are more details that leaked or have been hinted.
I could guess that nothing big will happen. Considering how Emma is dressed in the preview, I can imagine that there will be some flirting, maybe a downblouse, teasing, some kissing? but I don't think Dylan can go much far than that, considering it's also the first time they meet.

Sophia/Dylan
Not a clue. Do you guys have any idea? If it is an alt event wrt Emma/Dylan maybe it's Sophia who is tutoring Dylan but still I have no clue how that could turn into something more interesting. Maybe Dylan is turning (once again) the conversation into his girl problem and start ask again sex-ed questions and stuff like that. But, meh...
Or it could be another pool event, but again... deja vu.

What do you think guys? (and again sorry in case it has already discussed, just trying to get up-to-speed)
Emma/Dylan
Since the Dylan Route comes to an end with the attempt to pair Emma with Dylan, the event can only
revolve around the relationship between Sophia and Emma. At some point L&P wrote that Sophia and
Emma would become friends. That can mean anything to him. If this friendship has a sexual side,
we will see a little further step here.
So in my fantasy Sophia will have sex with Emma at some point while Dylan is playing on the computer
in his room. And she will do it without a guilty conscience, the only thing she will regret is that
she cannot impregnate Emma while the little one is having an orgasm.

Sophia/Dylan
The only thing I can think of is that this is shortly after the Aiden event. Maybe she's still in a
bad mood because of the renewed humiliation. And Dylan realizes that and reacts differently than his father.
Maybe just by telling her how good she looks just makes her feel valued. That could be the reason why Dylan
is so present the next day.
Or Dylan just whines because he can't go to Sam's concert. He has no invitation. And Sophia has to promise
the loser that she will have plenty of time for him the next day.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Does this game have ntr or not if does is it avoidable ? I love the visual novel game which are based on love story or single partner. let me know guys. thanks in advance.
There's no NTR yet but it's possible, or even likely, in the future. This game's pace means that it could be years from now. So far the MC is only with her husband but that will change at some point.

Dec 30, 2019
Now that some are telling their ideas of what could happen, i want to bring mine and the little possibility that after the next time skip, the gym will be fix and then Sophia's PE class will be a thing so as the fact that if this scenario happen then we will get it with another Aiden task, oohh boy imagine her is tight sport clothes and not bra hahaha will be very hot, but still im just leaving my imagination to run, no idea if we will get classes on the gym, what you guys think?

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Let's not forget that Sophia has had a stressful day
Let's see:
  • Showering with your daughter with groping and masturbation involved
  • Being in the sauna with a hot naked chick and his well endowed bf
  • Having the most exciting fantasies with a jailbird
  • OR having naughty sex with your husband in his office
"Stressful" is not the first word that comes to my mind! :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, yes it could be another massage, maybe in the real jacuzzi this time. More daring touching than last time in the bathtub but nothing too far than that I guess/I'm afraid...

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Don't forget that Patricia can't touch dicks
You mean because of the "agreement" with her husband?

We have 1 year left (at least) to speculate about the museum event, but yes I too think there will be no sex at that point with them. It could be the equivalent of a 2nd night club event, they might get few drinks after the museum and get loose with some groping and/or lesbian action.

Reactions: Alley_Cat and nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Let's see:
  • Showering with your daughter with groping and masturbation involved
  • Being in the sauna with a hot naked chick and his well endowed bf
  • Having the most exciting fantasies with a jailbird
  • OR having naughty sex with your husband in his office
"Stressful" is not the first word that comes to my mind! :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, yes it could be another massage, maybe in the real jacuzzi this time. More daring touching than last time in the bathtub but nothing too far than that I guess/I'm afraid...
I think Sophia is going to complain that her pussy has been wet and dripping all day long. And she's going to ask Dylan if he can help her with her little problem. :whistle: :unsure:

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I'm back after a year where I realised this game didn't have sexual NTR content back then I had left it. So just checking if after a year is there any sexual NTR content added yet? If yes then I will install this game, if no I'll leave it.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes