Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I really feel like it will be required for the player to complete all (or at least most) of Aiden's tasks in order to pursue Dylan. Sophia is going to need to be fully corrupted, and that may require submitting to Aiden completely.
Again, not what I was talking about. I was merely talking about what Aiden has currently achieved compared to other characters. We simply don't have enough information yet about the nature of future tasks for there to be any point speculating beyond boredom.

Reactions: abram1

tiropitas

Sep 10, 2017
I am having trouble with dylan i got 20 points and he needs 21 to get into the bath. From what i can see i am missing the kiss on the car but i don't get such a scene (although i have all the points up until then). Any ideas what i could be missing for it to trigger?

(i haven't done the thugs scenes but not sure that would play a role).

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
As for the development speed, I got the impression that it has increased slightly. Until the beginning of this month, the developer made less than 10% of the update, while constantly struggling with his buggy new hardware. Since February, everything finally worked for her as it should, and she riveted about 20% more. As a result, if it releases an update by the end of March, then progress will be visible. Two and a half months to update is not three - four, as in recent times.
I wonder why that is...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is she ever referred to as Catherine though? I only make a point of it because it can be incredibly wrong. I was watching something on Netflix the other day, and there was a character called Sid. But his full name wasn't Sidney, but Siddharta. I went to school with an Indian guy called Nathan. Turns out that was short for Loganathan.

The only characters I'm aware of with longer names are Ellie and Vicky.

Reactions: Umar0322

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
As for the development speed, I got the impression that it has increased slightly. Until the beginning of this month, the developer made less than 10% of the update, while constantly struggling with his buggy new hardware. Since February, everything finally worked for her as it should, and she riveted about 20% more. As a result, if it releases an update by the end of March, then progress will be visible. Two and a half months to update is not three - four, as in recent times.
There is absolutely no chance of an update in March. I would love this statement to be wrong & then I would have to eat my words. They would taste sweet. If we stick with 1 playable day per annum & an average of 4 months per update, late April is a relatively realistic estimate for the next one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kobudo27 and hmc15

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Is she ever referred to as Catherine though? I only make a point of it because it can be incredibly wrong. I was watching something on Netflix the other day, and there was a character called Sid. But his full name wasn't Sidney, but Siddharta. I went to school with an Indian guy called Nathan. Turns out that was short for Loganathan.

The only characters I'm aware of with longer names are Ellie and Vicky.
I am wondering by how much he may of altered the dates for Alyssa's and Sophia's next meeting,assuming that the coaching job does not finish before then.
Since they are due to meet on a Tuesday (Playable day 17 coaching day for Sophia) and Alyssa will have little or nothing to do with this event.
I also wonder if any of Aiden's tasks will fall on the same day that Sophia does her coaching job?

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I am wondering by how much he may of altered the dates for Alyssa's and Sophia's next meeting,assuming that the coaching job does not finish before then.
Since they are due to meet on a Tuesday (Playable day 18 coaching day for Sophia) and Alyssa will have little or nothing to do with this event.
The coaching (assistant manager) position is for 4 weeks, so I don't think it can be finished by playable day 17. Also if the next practice is on playable day 17, why is Sophia going in on playable day 13 anyway?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The coaching (assistant manager) position is for 4 weeks, so I don't think it can be finished by playable day 17. Also if the next practice is on playable day 17, why is Sophia going in on playable day 13 anyway?
I had the same thoughts that the coaching job would not be finished by Playable 17 but she still has her other lessons to do so this could just be extra hours for her and also the chance to push out more of Aiden's tasks.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I had the same thoughts that the coaching job would not be finished by Playable 17 but she still has her other lessons to do so this could just be extra hours for her and also the chance to push out more of Aiden's tasks.
We are on Playable day 13 (Thursday) and Alyssa/Sophia's meeting is on a Tuesday wouldn't not that make Playable day 18?
We are on playable day 12, so no. If we were on playable day 13, I'd be much more excited about Friday, because that would be playable day 14 with Ellie and Patricia events.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We are on playable day 12, so no. If we were on playable day 13, I'd be much more excited about Friday, because that would be playable day 14 with Ellie and Patricia events.
"OOPS"I thought Playable day 12 had finished(I bad).
So Bennett deadline on the same day?
Thanks Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
"OOPS"I thought Playable day 12 had finished(I bad).
So Bennett deadline on the same day?
Thanks Alley_Cat
He made his pitch on day 17, so 2 weeks later would be playable day 17. Another reason I believe his blackmail wont go anywhere, since it's before playable day 19 with the first sex on the Filthy route.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You have it on your roadmap as Playable day 17 or do you have a revised version?
I have always said that Bennett will not have sex with Bennett
Yes. I had to rewrite it since Aiden's tasks don't skip to task 9 on playable day 13 like I assumed. I've got 2 Ellie events also on that day, and Aiden task #6.

I've also added an incredibly rough release date estimate, with 3 updates per day, and a variable update rate. So if L&P can keep to around 60 day updates like he hopes, the afternoon/evening update of playable day 17 could be released by the end of 2023 and final update by May 2030. The 4 monthly updates some members here think is more reasonable puts afternoon/evening update of playable day 17 at Oct 2026 with final update by Aug 2039
Here is the event list from L&P for day 19. You might want to check it out.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
No, we have the events of Pday13 and Pday14. What I meant to say is that we are on day19/playable13. Next day, Friday is day20/playable14.
But we're not. farrah's post (a direct quote fromL&P), explicitly calls day 19 "playable day 12". Your mistake is that day 11 is still playable day 4. Playable day 4.2 specifically. Making day 12 playable day 5, and not day 11 as whatever source you are quoting for some reason is saying.

From the walkthrough:
day playable day proof.png
And not playable day 6.

Reactions: abram1 and Old Dog

abram1

May 24, 2020
Houston, we have a problem! My in-game super cool cellphone gives me different info, that's the start of PD12.
screenshot0001.png

I've also added an incredibly rough release date estimate, with 3 updates per day, and a variable update rate. So if L&P can keep to around 60 day updates like he hopes, the afternoon/evening update of playable day 17 could be released by the end of 2023 and final update by May 2030. The 4 monthly updates some members here think is more reasonable puts afternoon/evening update of playable day 17 at Oct 2026 with final update by Aug 2039
Right, i don't think AWAM will be ready earlier than early 2030's, if all goes smooth. L&P's reluctance to get an additional help in any form (translation doesn't count) may backfire at him in the long term, as teams are simply more effective and two heads are always better than one.

There'a a chance that computational power of CPU's and GPU's 3-5 years from now increases so significantly, that it may be possible to stick to the 60 day plan or shorten it. On the other hand, he'll try to crank up the visuals further with newer versions of DAZ, so it's an enclosed circle.

The initial idea of 1 update per PD had been thrown out of the window. I hope he won't dare to split the day into 4 parts to make the game even more detailed, which automatically brings us to a year+ per PD. For my personal taste, the current amount of sidestories is excessive. And the fact that he finally makes Dylan basically a secondary MC, instead of focusing all his attention on Sophia, slightly frustrates me. But that was his intention from the beginning. Untitled.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jude6

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
But we're not. farrah's post (a direct quote fromL&P), explicitly calls day 19 "playable day 12". Your mistake is that day 11 is still playable day 4. Playable day 4.2 specifically. Making day 12 playable day 5, and not day 11 as whatever source you are quoting for some reason is saying.

From the walkthrough:
View attachment 1082217
And not playable day 6.
Yea, it's half day4 and half day11(one week later). That means (day4+day11)=Playable day4.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Houston, we have a problem! My in-game super cool cellphone gives me different info, that's the start of PD12.
View attachment 1082192

Right, i don't think AWAM will be ready earlier than early 2030's, if all goes smooth. L&P's reluctance to get an additional help in any form (translation doesn't count) may backfire at him in the long term, as teams are simply more effective and two heads are always better than one.

There'a a chance that computational power of CPU's and GPU's 3-5 years from now increases so significantly, that it may be possible to stick to the 60 day plan or shorten it. On the other hand, he'll try to crank up the visuals further with newer versions of DAZ, so it's an enclosed circle.

The initial idea of 1 update per PD had been thrown out of the window. I hope he won't dare to split the day into 4 parts to make the game even more detailed, which automatically brings us to a year+ per PD. For my personal taste, the current amount of sidestories is excessive. And the fact that he finally makes Dylan basically a secondary MC, instead of focusing all his attention on Sophia, slightly frustrates me. But that was his intention from the beginning. View attachment 1082222
That's why I call my update predictions "incredibly rough". I only really did it since the events I'm looking forward to like the Ellie and Patricia events wont be happening for a while, but I wanted to give myself a ballpark idea of when to expect them, with my fan art keeping me busy in the meantime.

I believe the initial idea for the playable male character was actually Liam, but he proved so unpopular that idea was dropped.
Yea, it's half day4 and half day11(one week later). That mean (day4+day11)=Playable day4.
So then why the hell does your post quote playable day 11 as "P5 Wednesday"?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes