exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Houston, we have a problem! My in-game super cool cellphone gives me different info, that's the start of PD12.
View attachment 1082192

Right, i don't think AWAM will be ready earlier than early 2030's, if all goes smooth. L&P's reluctance to get an additional help in any form (translation doesn't count) may backfire at him in the long term, as teams are simply more effective and two heads are always better than one.

There'a a chance that computational power of CPU's and GPU's 3-5 years from now increases so significantly, that it may be possible to stick to the 60 day plan or shorten it. On the other hand, he'll try to crank up the visuals further with newer versions of DAZ, so it's an enclosed circle.

The initial idea of 1 update per PD had been thrown out of the window. I hope he won't dare to split the day into 4 parts to make the game even more detailed, which automatically brings us to a year+ per PD. For my personal taste, the current amount of sidestories is excessive. And the fact that he finally makes Dylan basically a secondary MC, instead of focusing all his attention on Sophia, slightly frustrates me. But that was his intention from the beginning. View attachment 1082222
Suddenly switching MC to male would be the final deathblow of this game. Then it would be turned again in such a way that the male MC gets everything, while the woman has to remain loyal. Otherwise the screeching would follow again the allegedly "evil NTR". The only chance in this forum to show scenes in games where a woman has sex with other men is with a female MC. Otherwise you have the so-called "NTR haters" on your cheek all the time. Most of them don't even know what NTR really is. But still, it will go that way.

So, I can only advise the developer against this decision. He should leave the game as it is now. Rather, he should move on to finally deliver filty content.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You are wrong :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1082247

I had to change the script. And nobody pays me. :whistle: :ROFLMAO:
:FacePalm: No I'm not. I've been saying playable day 12 is the same as day 19 this entire time. It just appears you've changed your tune and don't want to admit you were wrong. And as much as you can edit your posts, you can't edit mine like this one that say you were trying to argue that day 19 was playable day 13.

Reactions: Kobudo27

kevin19997

Aug 9, 2017
i checked lust & passions patreon and saw that he has completed 50% of the game RN and asked myself if this game is a scam or smth? i mean 50% in 3 months, that means we get a new update around june ? xD this woud be 2 updates per year.... i stoped paying him since september last year and i asked myself why people keep paying him for this bullshit.
it is obvious that this game is only there to pull money out of people's pockets

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
:FacePalm: No I'm not. I've been saying playable day 12 is the same as day 19 this entire time. It just appears you've changed your tune and don't want to admit you were wrong. And as much as you can edit your posts, you can't edit mine like this one that say you were trying to argue that day 19 was playable day 13.
I don't know what the message is, your link sends me into a black hole :D I want to live a little longer.:sneaky:
I think you're talking about this
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/post-5314081
I'm going to delete it.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Suddenly switching MC to male would be the final deathblow of this game. Then it would be turned again in such a way that the male MC gets everything, while the woman has to remain loyal. Otherwise the screeching would follow again the allegedly "evil NTR". The only chance in this forum to show scenes in games where a woman has sex with other men is with a female MC. Otherwise you have the so-called "NTR haters" on your cheek all the time. Most of them don't even know what NTR really is. But still, it will go that way.

So, I can only advise the developer against this decision. He should leave the game as it is now. Rather, he should move on to finally deliver filty content.
Sadly, this is already a done deal & the Dylanisation process has been ongoing for quite some time. It seems that enough fans, or at least a significant minority, are young enough to identify with Dylan to some extent, so the game's popularity hasn't been harmed. Numbers of patrons are still moving upwards. (That excludes people like me. I don't want a second MC. I don't want Dylan as a second MC, etc. .......& the answer came back.... Well actually there was no answer because I'm a pirate on a pirate site, without any say in the matter but it sucks lemons).

As for NTR, I like your use of the term, "screeching" because that's what they do, on every thread where even a hint of NTR is to be found. Why this badly understood, (by western audiences), Japanese phenomena is so unacceptable to many vocal opponents, when incest is taken for granted & even relished, is beyond me. As far as I can think, it possibly also relates to the young age of many fans, as teenage jealousy looms large when relationships become a feature of life. We've all known it but some fans are actually living it, so to speak. [If anybody has a better theory, I would be really interested to hear it. Maybe there's a qualified psychoanalyst out there?]

abram1

May 24, 2020
I believe the initial idea for the playable male character was actually Liam, but he proved so unpopular that idea was dropped.
As far as I understood, he wanted to tell the story from the POV of both spouses, but relatively soon realised that it's close to cleaning Augean stables in the terms of time, needed to render the story from both perspectives.

That's what we get with Dylan anyway. Fashion session with/without Sam and one event with 3 different girls in the evening on PD13. Pairing him with the female members of his family is super hot and, more so, extremely taboo (the heat is rising!). Emma seems like a waste of time though.

L&P should've hit a full throttle on the lesbian route, like 60-70% girl-on-girl action. That way AWAM could've become a staple in this genre. Thank goodness PD15 comes out in the nearest decade, so we all gonna enjoy the true bonding between sisters. Ellie comes (cums?) right after that.

i checked lust & passions patreon and saw that he has completed 50% of the game RN and asked myself if this game is a scam or smth? i mean 50% in 3 months, that means we get a new update around june ? xD this woud be 2 updates per year.... i stoped paying him since september last year and i asked myself why people keep paying him for this bullshit.
it is obvious that this game is only there to pull money out of people's pockets
Thank you, pal. You've finally opened the eyes for many of us and showed the true colors of that scumbag. None of us will ever forget this day and I'll make sure it's gonna be added to the annals (don't mix with anal, it has nothing to do with it) of this forum. Or, who knows, perhaps it'll turn out into the international holiday, the "Milky milkerson Day".

• Angry
Reactions: Bane71 and Toushiro

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I really feel like it will be required for the player to complete all (or at least most) of Aiden's tasks in order to pursue Dylan. Sophia is going to need to be fully corrupted, and that may require submitting to Aiden completely.
When L&P defended his turn with Dylan, he wrote that at some point it would no longer matterwhether Dylan was the cause of Aiden's quests. I would understand that Sophia finds out aboutthis major mistake from Dylan before completing the task and continues anyway.
So the question is why does it no longer matter?
1st possibility: Sophia is already such a stupidly horny bitch at this point that she cannot wait to get the next task.
2nd possibility: Sophia is now totally submissive and Aiden is recognized as her master.
3rd possibility: Sophia is now in love with Aiden.
4th possibility: Dylan is already involved in the fulfillment of the tasks.

By the way, I think that the 3rd task, should it be photos of Sophia in, for example, underwear, would not be so difficult for Sophia to perform. She may have shown herself without a bra threetimes that day. Perhaps that shows the way for future tasks. Aiden wants to corrupt Sophia further, but she is always two steps ahead of him.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Again, not what I was talking about. I was merely talking about what Aiden has currently achieved compared to other characters. We simply don't have enough information yet about the nature of future tasks for there to be any point speculating beyond boredom.
Aiden has greatest control over Sophia. Aiden has had among the LEAST game time yet has very significant influence over Sophia behaviors within her classroom (job) and among her students as well as in light of her marriage. . .

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
When L&P defended his turn with Dylan, he wrote that at some point it would no longer matterwhether Dylan was the cause of Aiden's quests. I would understand that Sophia finds out aboutthis major mistake from Dylan before completing the task and continues anyway.
1st possibility: Sophia is already such a stupidly horny bitch at this point that she cannot wait to get the next task.
2nd possibility: Sophia is now totally submissive and Aiden is recognized as her master.

By the way, I think that the 3rd task, should it be photos of Sophia in, for example, underwear, would not be so difficult for Sophia to perform. She may have shown herself without a bra threetimes that day. Perhaps that shows the way for future tasks. Aiden wants to corrupt Sophia further, but she is always two steps ahead of him.
Not sure how Sophia is "steps ahead" of Aiden. He has her revealing her underwear and going braless to work which is at a school. I'd say Aiden pretty clearly has the upper hand over Sophia

Xydal

Apr 5, 2019
"and i asked myself why people keep paying him for this bullshit" - it's very simple: AWAM's business model is based on constant flow of newcomers, instead of keeping and extending permanent audience. In such model couple updates per year (which are currently less than 1 game day) works fine.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Sadly, this is already a done deal & the Dylanisation process has been ongoing for quite some time. It seems that enough fans, or at least a significant minority, are young enough to identify with Dylan to some extent, so the game's popularity hasn't been harmed. Numbers of patrons are still moving upwards. (That excludes people like me. I don't want a second MC. I don't want Dylan as a second MC, etc. .......& the answer came back.... Well actually there was no answer because I'm a pirate on a pirate site, without any say in the matter but it sucks lemons).

As for NTR, I like your use of the term, "screeching" because that's what they do, on every thread where even a hint of NTR is to be found. Why this badly understood, (by western audiences), Japanese phenomena is so unacceptable to many vocal opponents, when incest is taken for granted & even relished, is beyond me. As far as I can think, it possibly also relates to the young age of many fans, as teenage jealousy looms large when relationships become a feature of life. We've all known it but some fans are actually living it, so to speak. [If anybody has a better theory, I would be really interested to hear it. Maybe there's a qualified psychoanalyst out there?]

I am probably close to double Dylans age - and content with him is my favourite part of the game, as shown by polls he did it is also the most popular one. The game has sizeable lesbian fans following and I am happy their are acomodated, but it is not the mayority by any means.

I dont think L&P Ever truely wanted to turn that game into Male MC one, but it might be starting to turning more of a coop with Dylan and Sophia which I advocate for. So far as it doesn't turn the everything the game promised upside down. I would love to see relations of Dylan with other women - especialy Ellie, and only showing that when Sophia is arround would be very limiting.

I wouldn't worry about NTR aspect of the game not beeing there. Liam is getting cucked all the times, It would not suprise me if in certain paths Sam and Dylan too could be a victim of that too, if the author decides to write a stronger darker story.
In the end I am all for L&Ps artistic vision of the game, and I hope he will simply do what he himself had in plans, rather than pandering to this group or that group to please them.

So to sum it up.

1. Sophia will always be in the center of the game, and main MC.
2. Dylan is probably 2nd most important character - and thats great IMHO.
3. Lesbian fans have the least to be affraid off, they are the once that have best chance of actualy seeing hot scenes in the near future.
4. NTR aspect will not be a problem, as it was never a game said from any male perspective. Even if there ever will be scenes that will be putting some poeple uncomfortable - that is their problem not the authors.

So lets all get along and hope for swift development - couse seriously - that is the only problem this game has at this point, everything else is so far top tier.

It seems the update pace is at best 10% per week, and then there probably will be 2 more weeks to wrap it up. So end of April IMHO is the best we can expect.
Which is fucking terrible, after him changing release schedule for faster updates etc...
I am his huge fan, but that whole thing with graphic cards was riddiculous, basicaly someone complaining he has too much money and not knowing what to do with it. Hope the speed really picks up ...

Last edited:

Angmir

May 29, 2017
"and i asked myself why people keep paying him for this bullshit" - it's very simple: AWAM's business model is based on constant flow of newcomers, instead of keeping and extending permanent audience. In such model couple updates per year (which are currently less than 1 game day) works fine.
Or maybe not everyone is like you ?
There are tons of people who are supporting this game from the very start, and with every 10 new people some leave at some point, but some stay also. Frankly it is the same with every game out there.

Pace of development is very slow, but acording to MANY people it is best game at the marked currently. (well in my opinion it definetly is best in 3D department, but I havent seen every game out there).

So yeah - attitude - I dont like it, so everyone else should do too - is silly.

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
Houston, we have a problem! My in-game super cool cellphone gives me different info, that's the start of PD12.

There'a a chance that computational power of CPU's and GPU's 3-5 years from now increases so significantly, that it may be possible to stick to the 60 day plan or shorten it. On the other hand, he'll try to crank up the visuals further with newer versions of DAZ, so it's an enclosed circle.
1. He just gonna do what did now with RTX 3090: increase resolution + details in game = same release time
2. L&P always have some kind issues slowing down the progress: surgery, moving to another location, Graphics card problems, increase of number of renders for each event.
3. The game is getting more complex.

The result is that the game will be getting at the same slow release time but the story will be slower, and this is the reason why people think that L&P is milking the game. Maybe it's true, may be not.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017

It's the 1st possibility which appears to me to be the most likely. This has already been telegraphed by which time it won't be blackmail but a sex-game between consenting parties. Yawn. There also exists IMO, a hideous possibility that Sophia will take the initiative.

We'll have to wait until at least the end of April & possibly later to see if the 3rd task needs photos. I'm guessing it will & could involve Sophia having to be exposed in a public place. It sounds quite erotic in a way but as I've said a few times, it would be an unimaginative waste of a task to ask for selfies when there are so many better things that could be done.

Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes