ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I am probably close to double Dylans age - and content with him is my favourite part of the game, as shown by polls he did it is also the most popular one. The game has sizeable lesbian fans following and I am happy their are acomodated, but it is not the mayority by any means.

I dont think L&P Ever truely wanted to turn that game into Male MC one, but it might be starting to turning more of a coop with Dylan and Sophia which I advocate for. So far as it doesn't turn the everything the game promised upside down. I would love to see relations of Dylan with other women - especialy Ellie, and only showing that when Sophia is arround would be very limiting.

I wouldn't worry about NTR aspect of the game not beeing there. Liam is getting cucked all the times, It would not suprise me if in certain paths Sam and Dylan too could be a victim of that too, if the author decides to write a stronger darker story.
In the end I am all for L&Ps artistic vision of the game, and I hope he will simply do what he himself had in plans, rather than pandering to this group or that group to please them.

So to sum it up.

1. Sophia will always be in the center of the game, and main MC.
2. Dylan is probably 2nd most important character - and thats great IMHO.
3. Lesbian fans have the least to be affraid off, they are the once that have best chance of actualy seeing hot scenes in the near future.
4. NTR aspect will not be a problem, as it was never a game said from any male perspective. Even if there ever will be scenes that will be putting some poeple uncomfortable - that is their problem not the authors.

So lets all get along and hope for swift development - couse seriously - that is the only problem this game has at this point, everything else is so far top tier.

It seems the update pace is at best 10% per week, and then there probably will be 2 more weeks to wrap it up. So end of April IMHO is the best we can expect.
Which is fucking terrible, after him changing release schedule for faster updates etc...
I am his huge fan, but that whole thing with graphic cards was riddiculous, basicaly someone complaining he has too much money and not knowing what to do with it. Hope the speed really picks up ...
I'm all for getting along & I've never suggested Dylan is not important in the AWAM scheme of things but I'll never want him as a second MC. Our Dev has already pandered to the significant minority group of Dylan fans, maybe because the poll confirmed what he already knew. They're the big winners.....if it was a competition. Still, I'm sticking around for now because, like most fans, I'm curious to see what happens next, even if a surfeit of Dylan will have to be the price for this.

NTR is something that may well occur later in the story. I've never felt strongly about it, either way, because, it's a story. What I do feel strongly about is the intemperate way the NTR detractors go bananas whenever it appears. They are everywhere, reacting as though their own boy or girlfriends, wives, husbands or partners were betraying them in front of their very eyes.

As for development times, I suggested a few posts back that late April was a reasonable estimate but I was trying to be positive! If I was a complete cynic I might begin to think that L&P is conducting a bit of an experiment to see if it's possible for the game to go to even fewer updates per annum, while retaining enough supporters to make a good living. No, no, surely not......?

Reactions: hzjujk and Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
i checked lust & passions patreon and saw that he has completed 50% of the game RN and asked myself if this game is a scam or smth? i mean 50% in 3 months, that means we get a new update around june ? xD this woud be 2 updates per year.... i stoped paying him since september last year and i asked myself why people keep paying him for this bullshit.
it is obvious that this game is only there to pull money out of people's pockets
I absolutely do not understand you and those like you, those who do not approve and "know" why this game is being made!

Please, if it does not bother you, explain the reasons, what is your statement based on?

Just to understand the reasons for my curiosity, no one forces me to pay and no one takes money out of my pocket. Therefore, I am curious how L&P manages to get into your pocket?

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
I think that the speed is going fine, as L&P is constantly increasing the complexity of development. Of course, he can simplify everything and do it faster, but L&P has set this bar for complexity and does not want simplifications.
Hoped to see other numbers. Apparently L & P does not want me to join the number of those who support him financially. :(

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
i checked lust & passions patreon and saw that he has completed 50% of the game RN and asked myself if this game is a scam or smth? i mean 50% in 3 months, that means we get a new update around june ? xD this woud be 2 updates per year.... i stoped paying him since september last year and i asked myself why people keep paying him for this bullshit.
it is obvious that this game is only there to pull money out of people's pockets
Really? It's obvious that's what the reason is? I think it's more obvious you're jealous.

Reactions: roro

Ajavrick

May 25, 2020
just someone believes that there is a principle - "you have to pay for pleasure" - and pays... But I personally unsubscribed from L&P, for the reason that I do not like lezbo incest.
...Just to understand the reasons for my curiosity, no one forces me to pay and no one takes money out of my pocket. Therefore, I am curious how L&P manages to get into your pocket?

Reactions: Prog1r

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I think that the speed is going fine, as L&P is constantly increasing the complexity of development. Of course, he can simplify everything and do it faster, but L&P has set this bar for complexity and does not want simplifications.
Complexity is fine, but we're trending dangerously close to two updates this year and that's a problem.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 1083515
by the speed it looks like it will take June to get this update, but I wish im wrong :cry: :cry: :cry:
44.6% done.
Don't worry I was really naive to think the update will be out end of March/start of April.
It will take at least 40 more days.
Complexity is fine, but we're trending dangerously close to two updates this year and that's a problem.
One of the reasons(probably main one)to split the days on 3,was to give us more updates per year.
If he was keeping the old idea-2 updates for day 12,we we would end 2020 with only 2 updates.And maybe 2021 too.

Prog1r

Sep 22, 2020
Look, I never like incest teen lasbian and don't like the other teens boys too, it's all going to be a waste of time. L & p should focus more on maturing characters like Larry, Patricia, Bannet, Claire, Maria, Janitor, morello subway thugs. Alessa, Vicky and his boyfriend. It will speed up the development process and we can see a very good story

Reactions: nazthelass

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
My friend, my comment is mostly sarcasm.
Basically, I like everything that L&P does, that is, I am happy with the results of its work.
But for myself, I decided that as soon as he finds a way to speed up the release of updates without compromising quality, I will start supporting him.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
NTR is something that may well occur later in the story. I've never felt strongly about it, either way, because, it's a story. What I do feel strongly about is the intemperate way the NTR detractors go bananas whenever it appears. They are everywhere, reacting as though their own boy or girlfriends, wives, husbands or partners were betraying them in front of their very eyes.
In my opinion, NTR is primarily about loss of control (loss of power). It is like that in real life and also when experiencing a story told. The more I identify with the main character and connect emotionally to her, the more uncomfortable such a situation becomes. Real life or not. This can be described as poor but is also part of our social heritage.
Men advertise, women choose!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes