nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
this situation just for fun to see how far his teacher would go for her son. Dylan could neither know that Aiden would try something like that nor that his mom would actually play along (and even starts to have fun with that!).
He said it himself, Sophia is enjoying it ;), and so are we.
Let the woman enjoy these small pleasures :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bahraini

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
But two tasks I'd absolutely love to see Sophia perform would be 1st that Aiden gives Sophia a butt plug to wear (she could even choose to let him insert it) and then she'd have to spend the whole lesson wearing it and maybe occasionally show that she's wearing it (either by bending down in front of Aiden or in front of the whole class) she can then choose to remove it at the end of class or leave it in to be extra kinky. 2nd would be Aiden tells her that at the end of the lesson she's going to suck his dick in front of his friend, so she spends the whole lesson thinking and fantasising about what's going to happen when class is done. Obviously these possibly wouldn't happen until around tasks 7 to 9 or something, but it's definitely something I'm hoping for:)
What Aiden does know is that Sophia has very sensitive nipples. This would be a starting point for a future task.

Reactions: Loathsome Gollum

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Guys do we have some stats about how usually it takes him to do the photoshopping and coding wrt the 3D modeling and rendering? I know he says 85% but if he has already everything laid down in terms of script/dialogs, coding should be relatively faster than that (not to mention it could be done in parallel while rendering, you just need a text editor for that). Not that it will cut the time drastically but maybe a couple of weeks of overestimation on our side?
Someone else may be able to be more exact, but off the top of my head it's usually somewhere between 7 and 14 days. It's hard to be exact because of many factors, but when he completely finishes the rendering and drawing you can just about count the days left on two hands.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Maybe pasties, or even nipple piercings (but that one might be a bit extreme, and her keeping them a secret from Liam could be difficult, but they could also lead to some very interesting future shower scenes with Ellie)
I think we were wrong about Aiden's tasks. He wants to share Sophia, it's not just for him.
It was enough to see her panties, if it was just this. Or if it was just for his gang. But he let the whole class see her.
So I see the third task like this: at one point in the city, Sophia stops the car, gets out of the car and (drops her pants/ hikes up her skirt) for a bunch of people to see her, Aiden and his friends included.

Dec 29, 2019
But two tasks I'd absolutely love to see Sophia perform would be 1st that Aiden gives Sophia a butt plug to wear (she could even choose to let him insert it) and then she'd have to spend the whole lesson wearing it and maybe occasionally show that she's wearing it (either by bending down in front of Aiden or in front of the whole class) she can then choose to remove it at the end of class or leave it in to be extra kinky. 2nd would be Aiden tells her that at the end of the lesson she's going to suck his dick in front of his friend, so she spends the whole lesson thinking and fantasising about what's going to happen when class is done. Obviously these possibly wouldn't happen until around tasks 7 to 9 or something, but it's definitely something I'm hoping for:)
It would be hotter with remote controlled vibrator instead of the plug=) And it should slide out of Sophia's pussy in front of the class because of a couple of wet orgasms.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
For PS :
  • Less than a week (v0.115, it started with CS 100% RS 95%)
  • More than two weeks (v0.100, it started with CS 100% RS 80%)
  • More than a month (v0.095, it stard with CS 50% RS 30%)
For Script :
  • 16 days (v0.115, it started with CS 100% RS 100% PS 100%)
  • 46 days (v0.100, it started with CS 85% RS 75% PS 0%)
  • 14 days (v0.095, it started with CS 100% RS 85% PS 80%)

To sum up, there is nothing really significant to know what will happen this time.
Thanks for this! I don't know how big it was the 0.100, 46 days could make sense considering that he might have done in parallel with the rendering. So maybe we can assume that 2 weeks for coding and PS are a safe bet. If 2 weeks make the 15% of the work the overall would be 13weeks, ~months. So it is much less than 15% (maybe it was so at the beginning).
It doesn't change much, we still need to wait :D

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
It would be hotter with remote controlled vibrator instead of the plug=) And it should slide out of Sophia's pussy in front of the class because of a couple of wet orgasms.
I was thinking the same, some remote controlled toys would definitely be an interesting task but I guess it's for later on.

And speaking of toys, but not related to the Aiden's tasks, remember that there is a huge dildo in Ellie's room.
Remember "If there is a gun hanging on the wall, it is bound to shoot at some point" [Chekhov's gun], so we can expect that it will be used, but I guess it will be more on the lesbian route with Ellie or Alyssa

Reactions: Loathsome Gollum
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes