Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Agree.
I don't want to be too critical, but compared to other games, his scripts are beginner level, very monolithic.
It should :
  • use more than style properties (for example to avoid duplication), advanced renpy functions (for example call jump to have a better code structure)...
  • comment, indent, group code (code should breathe)
  • organise files and folders (one script and one folder per day), it's crazy to see scripts with more than 15000 lines or all images in one folder
  • use less 'hard' pause
These variables do not all have one consistent name.
i'm here for the story not for the code, i don't mind it as long as he deliver update faster

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
1615778835938.png

Sophia, Liam and Olivia (Cathy's sis) are helping Cathy to choose her wedding dress.
I gave Cathy a little make over to make her look even more beautiful which took a while. Plus it took also a while to find the perfect character which looks like her sis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
View attachment 1084890

Sophia, Liam and Olivia (Cathy's sis) are helping Cathy to choose her wedding dress.
I gave Cathy a little make over to make her look even more beautiful which took a while. Plus it took also a while to find the perfect character which looks like her sis.

Another update with nothing happen

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
View attachment 1084890

maybe this couple are secrests swingers?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Isn't this the parallelly event with Aidens? Curious that it appears to warrant two teaser images, but not its own status as an event.

EDIT: Also curious if you still get this event if you're not doing Aiden's tasks. Can someone find out?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I thought about that too, but I think the reasoning is that he works in the fashion industry.

Still though, it's kinda a stretch. But it's a real minor point.
If this is parallel to the Aiden event (hence the location of it), it's starting to appear that not much can happen with Liam around.

l0v3rman

Mar 1, 2019
View attachment 1084890

AWAM turns into an "Inception" movie :D
A route inside a route which is in a new route inside the old route with a bunch of new characters united with old characterso_O

Last edited:

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 1084890

Is this the 10 % bonus event?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

verved

Mar 14, 2021
View attachment 1084890

damn her rack seems a lil bit smaller in this pic

Reactions: sske30

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
I can understand that L&P stays true to all the characters he has created. Those who crossed the route of Sophia for an evening until those who become close relations.
But the multiplication of characters has already been the subject of countless posts. :rolleyes:
Is it really necessary to create an event for Cathy's wedding dress? After all, we haven't seen her again (on my way anyway). The possibilities of choice do not justify so many scenes.
It's just my opinion. There is so much richness in other characters. For all of us. Unless this is a pretext to trigger Sophia's jealousy ? A way to change its corruption for good ?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
damn her rack seems a lil bit smaller in this pic
Good. Although she looks just as unrealistically top-heavy as ever to me. If she has gone down, just be consoled that the model Cathy is based on, (called....Cathy), looks to have had a big increase in bust size from the original.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes