Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
This would be quite good for task 4, under the shirt during literature lesson.
View attachment 1084167
Maybe pasties, or even nipple piercings (but that one might be a bit extreme, and her keeping them a secret from Liam could be difficult, but they could also lead to some very interesting future shower scenes with Ellie)
hell no to either of these suggestions, I don't see any need for it to go in a BDSM direction.

It would be hotter with remote controlled vibrator instead of the plug=) And it should slide out of Sophia's pussy in front of the class because of a couple of wet orgasms.
Yeah, that would work, not sure about it sliding out in front of the class, think I like the idea of Sophia getting away with it more.

I believe that after this event, on her way home, Sophia goes to stop in the direction Aiden sent it to her.
does appear like she might be going back to the hangout spot where she first went to see Aiden.

Aiden caught Sofia noticing that she liked it too, her nipples gave her away. Therefore, I also think that now he can take much bolder steps and probably Sofia will be drawn deeper and deeper into the vice.
fair point but I still think Aiden will build up to that more but who knows, I guess at any point it could happen

Task 3 or 4(I can't remember which one) has consequences attached to it and I don't mean the obvious ones.
Maybe L&P finally pulling the trigger now and the next task is a test to "see how far Aiden can push the rest of the tasks"

I still leaning towards the later tasks being sexual acts and hope so, the slow build is great and I really like to see more tasks in the classroom.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia receives the call from Aiden during the meeting with Cathy. When he asks her where she is... maybe he'll figure out the next task she has to do there. Or maybe he just tells her to meet him somewhere for the next task. I don't know what the point of this meeting is at all. Especially since Liam is also there. After all, we are in the filthy path. :unsure:
The filthy path is linked to the GW path and it is setting up future events

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Aiden caught Sofia noticing that she liked it too, her nipples gave her away. Therefore, I also think that now he can take much bolder steps and probably Sofia will be drawn deeper and deeper into the vice.
I get the point that you are making Bane71 but just because Sophia's nipples got erect does not necessary mean that she enjoyed it.
Was it not something to do with her not wearing a bra and her blouse being open and a slight breeze on her sensitive nipples among other things?
Yeah, a slight breeze will get Sophia's nipples erect (like during the first task), which shows it has nothing to do with her arousal levels in the slightest. Aiden wont necessarily know this though, and may assume that she is liking his tasks though, so still may take bolder steps, it just increases the chances it'll backfire.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Forgive me. Your version of Aiden's third task seems completely unrealistic to me, as well as all the other assumptions expressed here. I really hope that L&P will offer us something more creative, intriguing and sexy.
Speaking of realism. It's unthinkable that Sophia would send very sexy pictures using her phone. Which is not prepaid. This would be a dead end for Sophia, let's not forget that Aiden is her student. If it's a prepaid, that's something else, but I don't think Sophia is going to use something like that. The only thing I see, using the mobile, is a streaming on a platform, but unlikely.
So what's left? That the scene I propose is not sexy?
In a part of town with a bunch of cars and guys honking, whistling and drooling.

Sophia receives the call from Aiden during the meeting with Cathy. When he asks her where she is... maybe he'll figure out the next task she has to do there. Or maybe he just tells her to meet him somewhere for the next task. I don't know what the point of this meeting is at all. Especially since Liam is also there. After all, we are in the filthy path. :unsure:
There, with Liam present, I see something more lesbian or a preparation for a swing. Liam's friend, Andy, is close to 40 as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jude6 and Hlextor

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I get the point that you are making Bane71 but just because Sophia's nipples got erect does not necessary mean that she enjoyed it.
Was it not something to do with her not wearing a bra and her blouse being open and a slight breeze on her sensitive nipples among other things?
This was written by L&P.
this situation just for fun to see how far his teacher would go for her son. Dylan could neither know that Aiden would try something like that nor that his mom would actually play along (and even starts to have fun with that!).

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
True, but we still remember that Sofia liked the attention of students, especially boys, when she showed off her cleavage. At recess, she wondered what the boys were talking about after she showed them her panties. And in the end, Aiden doesn't care why Sofia's nipples are hard, so he'll probably be bolder.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This was written by L&P.
Yes, we all know that and it still could of been any number of reasons why it happened.
Sophia saw Deshawn's dick but her nipples did not get erect, does this mean that she didn't enjoy the view?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Milking Game101

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
There's nothing like a couple of spoilers/teasers to light up the board. So many ideas & speculations. (Imagine what would happen if L&P went back to posting here). I think we may have missed the concept that women getting changed in shops can be an erotic scenario & that the game has successfully used the changing cubicle backdrop several times.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Aiden can use a prepaid or not, send the 3task and receive the photos, sexy photos. With these photos and the emitter's phone number, Sophia can be blackmailed without Dylan. This, speaking of realism, is to put Sophia at Aiden's mercy.

There's nothing like a couple of spoilers/teasers to light up the board. So many ideas & speculations. (Imagine what would happen if L&P went back to posting here). I think we may have missed the concept that women getting changed in shops can be an erotic scenario & that the game has successfully used the changing cubicle backdrop several times.
We also have this very sexy sister.:love:

Reactions: hzjujk

Bahraini

Dec 29, 2019
View attachment 1084890

Sophia, Liam and Olivia (Cathy's sis) are helping Cathy to choose her wedding dress.
I gave Cathy a little make over to make her look even more beautiful which took a while. Plus it took also a while to find the perfect character which looks like her sis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
im sick of seeing Sophia wearing modest clothes all the time :((n)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Aiden can use a prepaid or not, send the 3task and receive the photos, sexy photos. With these photos and the emitter's phone number, Sophia can be blackmailed without Dylan. This, speaking of realism, is to put Sophia at Aiden's mercy.

Naw don't see it.
Sexy pictures without face showing ok I can go for that,pictures of her underwear/breasts/pussy ok I can go for that as well but full frontal no with face showing no.
Besides we don't know if it will entail a picture as it all could just be the setting up for a meeting between them.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Kinda got overtaken by showers.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

Sofia is not a complete fool! She will not sensibly strengthen Aiden's position for blackmail! He already has strong enough leverage.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Naw don't see it.
Sexy pictures without face showing ok I can go for that,pictures of her underwear/breasts/pussy ok I can go for that as well but full frontal no with face showing no.
Ok, we'll see :ROFLMAO:.
But is it normal for your teacher to send you sexy pictures? Aiden can tell that Sophia is stalking him, that she has traumatized him with these photos. It doesn't matter if you can see her face or not, the damage can be very big.
Also, after Sophia's conversation with the principal, it seems like revenge.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes