Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It looks like Sophia has no bra under her modest clothes Her right breast presses against fabric and the areola and her nipple can be noticed at a clother look. Perhaps this is because of Aiden's 4th task.
The dress that Sophia wore for Aiden's 2nd task can also be made see through and has a lot of morphs with it.

• Angry
Reactions: Milking Game101

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sofia is not a complete fool! She will not sensibly strengthen Aiden's position for blackmail! He already has strong enough leverage.
This is what I say. And sending him the photos using your phone is not a big mistake?

Dec 29, 2019
This is what I say. And sending him the photos using your phone is not a big mistake?
Perhaps there will be some kind of anonymous solution. Uploading naked photos on some anonymous platform with hidden or blurred face may be the way out.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
20 % on Aiden's third task is not a small amount, so this is not just a preparation for the fourth task, but probably something more.
Given that Aiden was "discovering" Sofia for the entire class, not just for himself and a friend, it would probably have the same sequel. Sofia will have to do something that many will see.
That is, first she must be corrupted and only then will opportunities open up for Aiden and his friends personally.
Admittedly, Aiden got off to a good start, so hopefully the sequel will be even more interesting.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
20 % on Aiden's third task is not a small amount, so this is not just a preparation for the fourth task, but probably something more.
Given that Aiden was "discovering" Sofia for the entire class, not just for himself and a friend, it would probably have the same sequel. Sofia will have to do something that many will see.
That is, first she must be corrupted and only then will opportunities open up for Aiden and his friends personally.
Admittedly, Aiden got off to a good start, so hopefully the sequel will be even more interesting.
It does seem so far that Aiden likes an audience when the tasks are performed so is he into voyeurism?

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I thought L&P had said: No more new characters. :rolleyes:
Was Cathy's sister planned all this time? :unsure:

He wasted a lot of time creating her, as he said.
Frankly, creating a new character from nothing, for such a small event .... errrr ....:confused:

If that leads to something, okay. But otherwise, what a waste of time.
I agree with you when it comes to men. But more women, there are never enough of them. :ROFLMAO:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

Frankly, creating a new character from nothing, for such a small event .... errrr ....:confused:

It is very strange to me when, no matter what I do for my own pleasure, someone tells me that I am wasting my time.

Friends, have respect for other people, not just for yourself and your opinion. If he does this, it means that he has reasons for it, his own motivation.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It does seem so far that Aiden likes an audience when the tasks are performed
Well, little by little we come to the same thing. :ROFLMAO:(y)

Reactions: Bane71

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020

It is an eternal debate. Should L&P promote the construction of the story (and of Sophia) by developing characters capable of supporting it even if only a little and enriching its course, in any way whatsoever?
Or are there enough characters?
And all attention must be turned exclusively to Sophia?
So many people on the line, so many opinions ;)

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
im sick of seeing Sophia wearing modest clothes all the time :((n)
If the game was truly realistic, Sophia, like most wives & mothers, would wear modest, if not downright frumpy clothes at least 90% of the time. As it is, she's wealthy & has a rich woman's extensive wardrobe, which she makes full use of. She sometimes gets changed several times in one day. You could say she's a bit of a "clothes horse." IMHO I don't think Sophia is especially prone to wearing modest clothes. She usually dresses in a stylish, sexy mode.

Speaking of clothes, I've said before that it would be nice to see Sophia wear the same items that she's had on before, now & again. This would not only be realistic but would give the chance to see again some very sexy outfits. Only royalty & film stars tend never to be seen in the same thing twice but even this is changing.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I agree with you when it comes to men. But more women, there are never enough of them. :ROFLMAO:
Personally, would not bother me if Liam and Aiden got in real trouble with the mafia and fled to another country. My two most hated characters in the game. I turned down sex with Liam and told Aiden to fuck off when he offered the 12 tasks.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It is an eternal debate. Should L&P promote the construction of the story (and of Sophia) by developing characters capable of supporting it even if only a little and enriching its course, in any way whatsoever?
Or are there enough characters?
And all attention must be turned exclusively to Sophia?
So many people on the line, so many opinions ;)
What is needed is more women in this thread. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Catherine1972

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
It is very strange to me when, no matter what I do for my own pleasure, someone tells me that I am wasting my time.

Friends, have respect for other people, not just for yourself and your opinion. If he does this, it means that he has reasons for it, his own motivation.
Not personaly but in term of development time ;)

Reactions: Bane71

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Pictures sent to Aiden no I am still against it
I have always said that Aiden likes visual stimulation so he is into voyeurism and maybe exhibtionist as well.
I agree with you. I can't see photos.
However, Sophia will not feel the same humiliation with the phone. Physical presence is needed.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes