Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
If the game was truly realistic, Sophia, like most wives & mothers, would wear modest, if not downright frumpy clothes at least 90% of the time. As it is, she's wealthy & has a rich woman's extensive wardrobe, which she makes full use of. She sometimes gets changed several times in one day. You could say she's a bit of a "clothes horse." IMHO I don't think Sophia is especially prone to wearing modest clothes. She usually dresses in a stylish, sexy mode.

Speaking of clothes, I've said before that it would be nice to see Sophia wear the same items that she's had on before, now & again. This would not only be realistic but would give the chance to see again some very sexy outfits. Only royalty & film stars tend never to be seen in the same thing twice but even this is changing.
I think you are very right, so I always call L&P realism conditional. :)

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Ok, we'll see :ROFLMAO:.
But is it normal for your teacher to send you sexy pictures? Aiden can tell that Sophia is stalking him, that she has traumatized him with these photos. It doesn't matter if you can see her face or not, the damage can be very big.
Also, after Sophia's conversation with the principal, it seems like revenge.
I said in this forum before when people suggested Sophia could get in trouble at school over things happening at the tutoring job. That the principal would most likely just use it to blackmail Sophia, after all, remember the hug he gave Sophia when they first met, he was clearly seeing how far he could push things.

So Principal blackmailing would be the big damage you referring to, so maybe you're on the right path but I just don't see Aiden working with the principal, Aiden tasks might involve the Principal or another teacher via them catching Sophia but I don't think it lead to anything overly bad for Sophia.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I said in this forum before when people suggested Sophia could get in trouble at school over things happening at the tutoring job. That the principal would most likely just use it to blackmail Sophia, after all, remember the hug he gave Sophia when they first met, he was clearly seeing how far he could push things.

So Principal blackmailing would be the big damage you referring to, so maybe you're on the right path but I just don't see Aiden working with the principal, Aiden tasks might involve the Principal or another teacher via them catching Sophia but I don't think it lead to anything overly bad for Sophia.
I meant, Sophia talked about bullying with the principal, trying to punish Aiden, and now Sophia herself is sending him sexy pictures. Imagine if Aiden goes with the pictures to the principal, with Sophia's phone number .... This would be really bad for her.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Aiden is not an adult, he acts above all for himself (of course I am not forgetting Dylan!).
Certainly not in association with a Principal. I don't think he can calculate more than one task at a time.
Aiden is specifically described at the start of the game as being "older". So if Dylan is 17, that would make Aiden 18, hence an adult. But that in no way means he will act like one.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I meant, Sophia talked about bullying with the principal, trying to punish Aiden, and now Sophia herself is sending him sexy pictures. Imagine if Aiden goes with the pictures to the principal, with Sophia's phone number .... This would be really bad for her.
Sophia has changed her clothing/flashed her cleavage and panties at the class and no one so far(besides Alyssa)has said anything about it.
Given how students talk and also Aiden told Sophia what to do in a class lesson,and flashed her panties for him,how he heck did nobody hear or see what happened?The whole school should know by now what is going on and students quieng up to join her class

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia has changed her clothing/flashed her cleavage and panties at the class and no one so far(besides Alyssa)has said anything about it.
Given how students talk and also Aiden told Sophia what to do in a class lesson,and flashed her panties for him,how he heck did nobody hear or see what happened?The whole school should know by now what is going on and students quieng up to join her class
IMO, here is the key. You can look at it as an oversight, an accident. The conversation seems that no one, except Aiden and Andre, has heard it.
But the photos are something else.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

There will be no more blackmail introduced into the game.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
L&P didn´t start the aiden event.... :unsure:
I don't think so.

Emma has her way with Sophia, there's a $emma counter, which seems more like a lesbian thing. So this Emma-Dylan thing has to have Sophia as a witness who comes and goes or intervenes from time to time. Which brings us to Sophia is at home.
But Emma-Dylan is Sophia's decision. In the situation that doesn't happen, Sophia takes Emma's place.

What I mean is, these 2 events are mutually exclusive and happen in the same time interval, but not before the events with Cathy or Aiden.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
There will be no more blackmail introduced into the game.
Good. I don't like any kind of forced nonsense in games. Glad this one gave us the option to refuse to give in to the Aiden blackmail attempt and the history teacher's attempt to trade for grades.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
It's nice to see that I'm not the only one. If you check back to the postings of fan's favourite scenes, it was perhaps surprising that Aiden's tasks featured heavily. This was the real indicator of their popularity. I think they've been something of a "guilty pleasure" for some & for a number of different reasons. It will be a while yet but I believe that they'll become just a consensual sex-game rather than blackmail & that will be very boring.
The blackmail aspect of the storyline is what keeps it going. It is more or less the only storyline where Sofia is kind of cornered since her son's safety is in question. Plus this is I guess the only storyline where humiliation is an aspect. In Rest of the storylines Sophia is not humilaited but does things consensually

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I get the point that you are making Bane71 but just because Sophia's nipples got erect does not necessary mean that she enjoyed it.
Was it not something to do with her not wearing a bra and her blouse being open and a slight breeze on her sensitive nipples among other things?
There was a dialogue If I remember correctly where she does say she is kind of enjoying it

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
There was a dialogue If I remember correctly where she does say she is kind of enjoying it
here it is

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To resume:
  • nipples got hard (mainly) because of the missing bra and the playful breeze
  • Aiden noticed
  • From the 1st task, despite the initial embarrassment, she kind of like it/have fun with it, especially teasing the students (not really Aiden &C).

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
here it is

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To resume:
  • nipples got hard (mainly) because of the braless and the playful breeze
  • Aiden noticed
  • From the 1st task, despite the initial embarrassment, she kind of like it/have fun with it, especially teasing the students (not really Aiden &C).
my proposal for the 4th task is still on the table ;)
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1105828_1615742672136.png

Prog1r

Sep 22, 2020
Aiden is specifically described at the start of the game as being "older". So if Dylan is 17, that would make Aiden 18, hence an adult. But that in no way means he will act like one.
I do not agree with you that Dylan Age is 17 and Aiden 18 in my previous post I told you and gave proof that Dylan, Sam, zack is 18 years old. If you have a problem then you can ask the developer, he will give you the right answer.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes