xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I thought about that too, but I think the reasoning is that he works in the fashion industry.

Still though, it's kinda a stretch. But it's a real minor point.
He's working in the fashion industry and he promised to cut a good deal in one of the shops owned by his company.
I don't think he's there to choose the dress but to introduce them to the shop owner and do PR.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Never knew that people in the forum were so interested in Aiden's tasks. I always thought no one really cares for that storyline but for the past few pages people have been really enthusiastic about it
It's nice to see that I'm not the only one. If you check back to the postings of fan's favourite scenes, it was perhaps surprising that Aiden's tasks featured heavily. This was the real indicator of their popularity. I think they've been something of a "guilty pleasure" for some & for a number of different reasons. It will be a while yet but I believe that they'll become just a consensual sex-game rather than blackmail & that will be very boring.

Reactions: wynlard

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I can understand that L&P stays true to all the characters he has created. Those who crossed the route of Sophia for an evening until those who become close relations.
But the multiplication of characters has already been the subject of countless posts. :rolleyes:
Is it really necessary to create an event for Cathy's wedding dress? After all, we haven't seen her again (on my way anyway). The possibilities of choice do not justify so many scenes.
It's just my opinion. There is so much richness in other characters. For all of us. Unless this is a pretext to trigger Sophia's jealousy ? A way to change its corruption for good ?
I agree with you, but there is a chance that this is not just so and this story will have a continuation. If there is a continuation, then this is a logical development.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
A boob job is what L&P calls a "makeover"?
There's no doubt in my mind that the original Cathy from several years ago was based on the popular Cathy figure. Now I think it could be that L&P has gone with a different base figure & altered the character directory accordingly. I can't be sure. Whoever this is she certainly isn't small-busted!

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
View attachment 1084890

Sophia, Liam and Olivia (Cathy's sis) are helping Cathy to choose her wedding dress.
I gave Cathy a little make over to make her look even more beautiful which took a while. Plus it took also a while to find the perfect character which looks like her sis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So as it has been speculated the setting for the 3rd task is Cathy's dress hunt. And Liam is there too, at least at the beginning, it seems.
So the task could be really taking and sending back a selfie in a mirror with the risk of other people watching or just a selfie in a skimpy dress/lingerie.
He could also ask to take a sneaky picture of the bride-to-be while changing, but that would divert the focus on Sophia.

Since the title of the event is the Aiden task, do you guys think that there are 0 chances to have some lesbian points on this event? As it has been asked in a post above (Alley_Cat ), if you are not in the Aiden path this event would be just a small side event, basically useless story-wise, unless there are some lesbian points to make. Like Sophia cannot resist coping a feeling while helping with the dress (Cathy not wearing a bra, from the picture). Am I wishful thinking? :)

PS
Is it me or Olivia's left leg looks weird in the first picture?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1106578_1615778906724.png

Sophia takes Emma home, changes her clothes and goes to meet Cathy.
She's wearing jeans, so Aiden's 3task gets a little more complicated. I go back to my opinion, and seeing her outfit, she's going to get out of the car, pull down her jeans and show her ass to Aiden, his gang, and a few others.

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor and xxxorro

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Amber is the neighbour and mother of Sam and Julia. Cathy is the fiancee of Andy, Liam's friend from high school
Thanks, I got those two names mixed up. We haven't spent nearly enough time with Amber, for her to have been our best friend.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

She's wearing jeans, so Aiden's 3task gets a little more complicated. I go back to my opinion, and seeing her outfit, she's going to get out of the car, pull down her jeans and show her ass to Aiden, his gang, and a few others.
You mean she leaves the shop to meet with them in another location?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
So as it has been speculated the setting for the 3rd task is Cathy's dress hunt. And Liam is there too, at least at the beginning, it seems.
So the task could be really taking and sending back a selfie in a mirror with the risk of other people watching or just a selfie in a skimpy dress/lingerie.
He could also ask to take a sneaky picture of the bride-to-be while changing, but that would divert the focus on Sophia.

Since the title of the event is the Aiden task, do you guys think that there are 0 chances to have some lesbian points on this event? As it has been asked in a post above (Alley_Cat ), if you are not in the Aiden path this event would be just a small side event, basically useless story-wise, unless there are some lesbian points to make. Like Sophia cannot resist coping a feeling while helping with the dress (Cathy not wearing a bra, from the picture). Am I wishful thinking? :)

PS

PS
There was some plausible speculation that Andy & Cathy could be involved in 'swinging' sessions with Sophia & Liam on the good wife route. They may be more important than their long absence, (in RL), might suggest. As for Olivia's leg, I think a lot of the 3d models stand like that, or 'if you don't want her, she'll do for me!'

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

Forgive me. Your version of Aiden's third task seems completely unrealistic to me, as well as all the other assumptions expressed here. I really hope that L&P will offer us something more creative, intriguing and sexy.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Aiden so far have shown no interest in having full sex with Sophia and seems more into the voyeurism/ exhibtion aspect with Sophia.
So maybe a picture or a change of clothing stocking/suspenders/thong or a different type of dress as I do think that a sex act will entail with either Aiden coming on face/breast or in her mouth or even using her breasts to get him off.
Also when I say a sex act I don't mean intercourse.
There is no doubt it all will build to a sexual act, its a question of what task and not when. If it comes early then it probably going build to something Aiden and all his friends + Sophia, but I think the last few tasks (9-12) will possibly be sexual acts with just Aiden and maybe his friend in class

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
There is no doubt it all will build to a sexual act, its a question of what task and not when. If it comes early then it probably going build to something Aiden and all his friends + Sophia, but I think the last few tasks (9-12) will possibly be sexual acts with just Aiden and maybe his friend in class
Aiden caught Sofia noticing that she liked it too, her nipples gave her away. Therefore, I also think that now he can take much bolder steps and probably Sofia will be drawn deeper and deeper into the vice.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Task 3 or 4(I can't remember which one) has consequences attached to it and I don't mean the obvious ones.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Sophia receives the call from Aiden during the meeting with Cathy. When he asks her where she is... maybe he'll figure out the next task she has to do there. Or maybe he just tells her to meet him somewhere for the next task. I don't know what the point of this meeting is at all. Especially since Liam is also there. After all, we are in the filthy path. :unsure:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Aiden caught Sofia noticing that she liked it too, her nipples gave her away. Therefore, I also think that now he can take much bolder steps and probably Sofia will be drawn deeper and deeper into the vice.
I get the point that you are making Bane71 but just because Sophia's nipples got erect does not necessary mean that she enjoyed it.
Was it not something to do with her not wearing a bra and her blouse being open and a slight breeze on her sensitive nipples among other things?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes