Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
It runs parallel to Aiden's 3rd task but it is described as another surprise event.
I think that the Larry thing is over but Morello still has a part to play.
Sophia will find out about the success or failure of prison the visit at the end of the day and how Sophia finds out we don't know but the side event is small only 10%.
yeah like I said, unless they related to Aiden, I don't think it go far myself, maybe the side event is just a phone call and to come and meet Morello, then if she went all the way to lifting her dress, the debt be cleared completely.

It also could be Aiden calling to set up 4th task.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Nothing as far as we know.
Cathy is getting Married to Andy,Liam's friend in high school,so maybe they will be talking about the wedding.

Talking about the wedding will be Boring, but if Sophia was going over bachelorette party details with her & then Sophia could start fantasizing about strippers pulling her up on the stage to dance & grind on her
Maybe spraying whip cream on their cocks & she’s licking it off, they start motor boating her & titty fucking her, while Cathy is saying “Sophia !SOPHIA ! “are you listening to me ?
Then she’s brought back to earth where she is, all flustered & moist. That’s how I hope that goes

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Talking about the wedding will be Boring, but if Sophia was going over bachelorette party details with her & then Sophia could start fantasizing about strippers pulling her up on the stage to dance & grind on her
Maybe spraying whip cream on their cocks & she’s licking it off, they start motor boating her & titty fucking her, while Cathy is saying “Sophia !SOPHIA ! “are you listening to me ?
Then she’s brought back to earth where she is, all flustered & moist. That’s how I hope that goes
Probably the best fan suggestion in this entire thread. Wow!

• Haha
Reactions: Hlextor

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Thinking about this reminded me of "The Hungry Duck," which I assume many folks here will have heard of. If you havn't, it was an infamous pre-Putin era Moscow nightclub of the late-90s & was shut down in 1999 by order of the Duma (no less). It was famous for, (amongst other things), having a number of muscular male strippers, who would go into overdrive action on the notorious 'ladies nights.' Many of the drinks were free & they had the desired results.

Volunteers, women simply pulled from the crowd, or those 'put forward' by their girl or boyfriends would end up on stage, dancing, being stripped (usually down to their shoes, or naked) & often having varying degrees of simulated sex with one, or more, of the male strippers. [You can see why it was shut down].

I have become hesitant about writing down ideas because nothing I've written on this thread has had any influence with the Dev at all. Seeing that someone else came up with this before me, I will just say that while it could be a daydream fantasy for Sophia, what's to stop something like this happening in San Alejo 'real time' as well? There could be a milder version of a Hungry Duck kind of nightclub, or there could be a ladies night at the place Sophia has already been. Who knows who could be there on the same night as Cathy's hen party? There are many possibilities.....

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
There were contests in the clubs, a prize (for example, a box of champagne). called several couples to the stage, boy-girl. I think one of the couples was a bogus. The competition began with an acquaintance. After it was offered to perform at speed, undressing to underwear. This was the first stage. Then the competition was complicated and offered a victory for removing the largest amount of clothes. As a result, the couples only had rings on their hands.
In the club "wild duck" there were contests who would finish faster on stage and fill a condom.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
Dec 30, 2020
I was blind but now I see. So, for you the game stops when Sophia drinks soda from the fridge. You shoud've started with that in the first place.

AWAM ver 0.115 that's the latest version of the game, but it's in English. Download it to your PC, unpack it with winrar or other program to, let's say, a Desktop so you may easily find the folder, it will be called AWAM. You will be able to copy and paste all your current save files to the new updated version of the game.

I'll disapponit you in advance, but bitch Sophia still doesn't fuck anyone, even in 0.115. At least, try out the lesbian route, it's quite good. You clearly like this game, however, nothing that you personally may consider "crazy" is taking place in the game.

Before you do anything, copy my answer to the Google Translate, as your language barrier prevents you to adequately understand me or anyone else at this forum.

and thank Bane71 for this link. That's AWAM in your language.
But I play on the phone, could I download it, which did you make it work on the android?

abram1

May 24, 2020
I have become hesitant about writing down ideas because nothing I've written on this thread has had any influence with the Dev at all. Seeing that someone else came up with this before me, I will just say that while it could be a daydream fantasy for Sophia, what's to stop something like this happening in San Alejo 'real time' as well? There could be a milder version of a Hungry Duck kind of nightclub, or there could be a ladies night at the place Sophia has already been. Who knows who could be there on the same night as Cathy's hen party? There are many possibilities.....
The main and only reason all of our speculations here are just ... well, what they are, don't worth a dime and serve merely for sparing some time, is this
Untitled.jpg

Most of our theories are as valuable as garbage on the street, mine included. He may try to implement some of them, but it'll add extra time to the development in general.
If a PD, as it stands now, based on the available info, takes 8-10 months to complete on average, AWAM will be done by early 2030's.

I'll give you an example. That was a projection made by the dev of JOHN 3.5 years ago on when AWAM could be done. As of right now we know that it had been an extremely optimistic assumption. We have so many paths in the story and it only gets worse. L&P is playing on his patrons goodwill. Splitting a PD into 1/3, alas, improved nothing in the terms of the time, needed to create a content. 0.150 supposed to be equal if not bigger, than 0.130 render-wise. Can't imagine, when it's gonna be ready, if all goes buttery smooth.

But I play on the phone, could I download it, which did you make it work on the android?
I'm not sure, but highly likely you will need to create an account on Mega, as the game weighs more than it's allowed for free download. Why are you playing it on the phone, my man? You can't enjoy Sophia's ample boobies on that tiny screen of yours. To fully enjoy this game, you should play it on your dad's PC as that booty is too beckoning not to reckon with it.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
The main and only reason all of our speculations here are just ... well, what they are, don't worth a dime and serve merely for sparing some time, is this
View attachment 1077120

Most of our theories are as valuable as garbage on the street, mine included. He may try to implement some of them, but it'll add extra time to the development in general.
If a PD, as it stands now, based on the available info, takes 8-10 months to complete on average, AWAM will be done by early 2030's.

I'll give you an example. That was a projection made by the dev of JOHN 3.5 years ago on when AWAM could be done. As of right now we know that it had been an extremely optimistic assumption. We have so many paths in the story and it only gets worse. L&P is playing on his patrons goodwill. Splitting a PD into 1/3, alas, improved nothing in the terms of the time, needed to create a content. 0.150 supposed to be equal if not bigger, than 0.130 render-wise. Can't imagine, when it's gonna be ready, if all goes buttery smooth.
Checked out that projection link & saw the mention of an update every 2 months. It was surprising to see after all this time. Shame that's now as much of a fantasy as some of our many speculations. As for being pre-written, I think he might tinker with the plot now & again. If L&P ever did need ideas he's got dozens of possible assistants, on tap.

Sometimes I speculate in a different way by wondering what would happen if this thread went silent....probably nothing. One prediction I made did come true & that was that we would move inexorably towards 1 year=1 playable day, or equivalent. I said it months ago when we went to 1/3 day updates but of course I was hoping I was wrong.

Those odds I quoted of 100-1 for a June update, I'm revising to 50-1 & swapping it with March, now at 100-1. I don't gamble anymore but....I can't help speculating!

Reactions: Old Dog

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
1615381337897.png
Unlikely to have sex in prison. So, what does Larry need? There are a few possible options: phone calls, photos and something kinkier, underwear (if possible).

Now, his brother Tony tries to cheer up a very depressed Larry by sending Sophia to prison.
If Tony's intention was to have her for his own use, he wouldn't send her to prison. It's logical.
Besides, once he notices that his brother is more upbeat, what does Tony do? does he sink his brother again? by fucking his brother's dream lady?:whistle: As any Englishman says: NIET :D

So we need photos, good and sexy photos.
And who knows how to do it? And who has a couple of them?

Reactions: Jude6 and hzjujk

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Well if L & P doesn’t want to have a hen party/ bachelorette party scene or atleast just in a dream sequence , Im sure the awesome artists over on the fan page could make a hot series about it if they havnt already. Some of those artists renders are better than what L&P has in this game

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
View attachment 1077181
Unlikely to have sex in prison. So, what does Larry need? There are a few possible options: phone calls, photos and something kinkier, underwear (if possible).

Now, his brother Tony tries to cheer up a very depressed Larry by sending Sophia to prison.
If Tony's intention was to have her for his own use, he wouldn't send her to prison. It's logical.
Besides, once he notices that his brother is more upbeat, what does Tony do? does he sink his brother again? by fucking his brother's dream lady?:whistle: As any Englishman says: NIET :D

So we need photos, good and sexy photos.
And who knows how to do it? And who has a couple of them?
A couple of them??? Don't you think that the little rascal has backupped them all on his PC without Sophia noticing (e.g. when he created the Playboy cover and Sophia was not looking)? ;)

This scenario is plausible but it seems to me a step back wrt the first request unless he asks for nude or more explicit ones. That would lead to the 2nd photoshoot idea of yours, with Dylan in charge of taking the pictures of an almost naked Sophia etc. That would also explain one of the many events with Dylan. I'd watch that... :)
The issue I see story-wise and for the continuity is that Dylan skills with the camera are only known in the solo photoshoot storyline (I don't remember if the photoshoot happens despite sending him to the boarding school, otherwise there is that too).

Btw, very stupid question, on PD 13 Don Morello is marked optional, is it just because it happens only on that storyline or do you think there is a choice involved?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Btw, very stupid question, on PD 13 Don Morello is marked optional, is it just because it happens only on that storyline or do you think there is a choice involved?
Sophia is able to cut the whole thing short with Larry during her prison visit. If she doesn't go all the way, tits and ass, I guess Sophia has to do something else.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia is able to cut the whole thing short with Larry during her prison visit. If it doesn't go all the way, tits and ass, I guess Sophia has to do something else.
2nd or 3rd to last task must be done for Larry to offer the cumare,I don't remember exactly which one,to Sophia.
As I have said all along I think that Sophia just turning up was enough to keep Larry happy, so he just pushed his luck with Sophia and played the sympathy card.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Who is cathy? I never seen her in the game
You should have seen her at the beginning of the novel when Liam and Sophia went to dinner and the opera house afterward unless you picked to stay home with Ellie. Evening event Day 11, Playable Day 4.2.

(Evening)
Sophia’s and Liam’s night together After the opera, the married couple has oral sex. Sophia gets Good Wife +4 and Filthy -4.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-115-lust-passion.5944/page-2645#post-5287402

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes