hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
3th Task very simple:
"Put on these clothes and run down the street with them. I'll be waiting for you at the next corner."
"But I look like a prostitute in it!".
"A great lady like you should be able to carry everything with dignity."
Since Aiden is not in the immediate vicinity, Sophia can actually enjoy the expected attention of men and women. She can go even further and let herself be turned on while Aiden has to watch.
That would actually be sexy.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Aiden appears in this picture like a knight in shimmering armor on his horse. Bathed in the sun's rays and surrounded by birds of peace. I believe in the perfectionism of the developer but here he seems to use it to ironically exaggerate the whole thing.
It would be very romantic, not with this guy! It's something else! But, what, a question? :unsure:
You say the same thing. Let's see why?

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
You say the same thing. Let's see why?
You're right! I wanted to like this comment, but I reached the limit.

From what L&P has written, it is understood that Aiden will take Sofia away to perform the third task.
What's it like? We can only guess. But clearly it must be something original. After all, the appearance of Aiden on the bike, in itself, is already quite an original decision.
I am sure that this task should be erotic and exciting enough for Sofia to be mentally ready for the next really hot task.

I got that impression.

Reactions: xxxorro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes