ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
rearview mirrors? Also why looking when she might be pressing her breast on your back?
Again plausible but the problems mount up for the rider. Rear-view mirrors don't give you the full benefit of the best view, while seeing what's behind him could distract Aiden's attention....too much. Next, he's wearing biker leathers, where even Sophia's nipples would be hard-pressed (pun intended) to make much impression. I don't want to be putting a damper on one my favourite storylines but it's looking as though I was right to get my anti-climax receivers ready.

Reactions: xxxorro

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Remains to be seen, "picks up" means both on the bike or Aiden on the bike and Sophia in the car.
But part two remains, the visual show and for whom. I think it's Aiden's gang mainly.
I agree with the "picks up"as it could be lost in translation.
So we agree on some sort of clothing in the bag for task 4 as for task 3 let the speculations run wild,but no horses please.

Reactions: Floflunch and nexer

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Again plausible but the problems mount up for the rider. Rear-view mirrors don't give you the full benefit of the best view, while seeing what's behind him could distract Aiden's attention....too much. Next, he's wearing biker leathers, where even Sophia's nipples would be hard-pressed (pun intended) to make much impression. I don't want to be putting a damper on one my favourite storylines but it's looking as though I was right to get my anti-climax receivers ready.
Can you send me some as I am popping all over the place:oops:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Can you send me some as I am popping all over the place:oops:
....& all this on top of a May update, or will it be June 1st? I'm glad I reduced my imaginary bookies odds down from 100-1 for June! Sorry about the receivers but I only created 1 headset with the help of Dr. Frankenface.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
However, if there's no helmet in the bag, and there are clothes, what's the point of bringing them with him when the show is elsewhere?
The only explanation, to change before getting on the bike.

It makes more sense to give her the bag, Sophia changes clothes in her own car and follows Aiden to a specific place.

Reactions: xxxorro

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
However, if there's no helmet in the bag, and there are clothes, what's the point of bringing them with him when the show is elsewhere?

It makes more sense to give her the bag, Sophia changes clothes in her own car and follows Aiden to a specific place.
or she can go back inside the shop to change. If she has to get in her underwear to change, doing it in the car (possibly with people walking around) would be a task itself

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
If the translation does not fail, then Aiden picks up Sofia and takes her to perform the next task. Given the progress of Sofia at the moment, it is still possible to assume a rather interesting event in the erotic sense.
But the fourth task should be very hot anyway!

Reactions: Frozen 92 and nexer

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Because if the bag does contains the clothes for the 4th task,as Aiden could of easily just texted Sophia and told her what to wear instead.
He hands her the dress and sees her horror/shock when she looks at the dress but as to what the 3rd task maybe I don't know but a bike ride could happen.

Reactions: Loathsome Gollum

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
It's Liam's company shop.
yes good point, but it also depends on what she has to wear. As I said before if it is nothing much revealing like the sundress there would be no shame in doing so. Then wearing that on the bike it's another story.
Changing in the car in public is still quite risky, a task in a task ;)

Last edited:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Is that before or after Aiden crashes into the back of a truck
Like you said, he likes visual stimulation but the last two tasks were more visual stimulation for the benefit of the class and embarrassing Sophia. He asked to see the panties but the rest was for the other students, he was even in the last row. So as long as he takes a good look while she changes or before the ride, his goal is to expose Sophia (i should say "could be to expose" as it's not still clear what game is playing or how the tasks are evolving in that regard)

Reactions: Bane71 and nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Should be Liam's company. Sophia gets a call from Aiden, tells him her address and Aiden comes over. It makes some sense, but maybe after the wedding dress fitting, the girls went out for coffee.
However, going off with Aiden on the bike seems complicated and I don't think Sophia, at this level, would risk it.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes