sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
If it is a dress,like I have always said,it could be for the 4th task so what does the 3rd task involve?
Going for a ride with Aiden,doubtful.
Public flashing?
Could be, maybe they just arrange to meet in that place for Sophia to pick the object (dress) so that she can wear it.
Anyway, I'm not that sure about the no-riding... what's the point of Aiden showing on the bike then (and L&P introducing that element)?

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Could be, maybe they just arrange to meet in that place for Sophia to pick the object (dress) so that she can wear it.
Anyway, I'm not that sure about the no-riding... what's the point of Aiden showing on the bike then (and L&P introducing that element)?
Good point and also the wording of the dev "Aiden picks Sophia up for her next "task"would suggest going for a ride.
Also this is the same type of bag that Dylan had when he bought the clothing for Sophia during the bikini shoot,the bag was blue there but purple in the Aiden shot.
Also the same type of bag was used for the Alyssa event as well but different colour
This could mean nothing though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loathsome Gollum

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Very interesting, what is in this package? Clothes or toys?
Even so, L&P is able to surprise.
Probably the 3rd task is just a ride, And the feolite detail is related to the fourth task.
I think a trip with Aiden is possible. And this could lead to a change in Sofia's attitude towards Aiden. She can look at it with different eyes, negativity can disappear and respect will appear, and she will perform tasks with pleasure and interest waiting for the next one.
There may be a helmet for her in the bag. It doesn't look like much, but it could be.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think a trip with Aiden is possible. And this could lead to a change in Sofia's attitude towards Aiden. She can look at it with different eyes, negativity can disappear and respect will appear, and she will perform tasks with pleasure and interest waiting for the next one.
There may be a helmet for her in the bag. It doesn't look like much, but it could be.
So if the package is for the 4th task,since it takes places early in the morning,is the 3rd task as simple as going for a ride with Aiden and Sophia is either spotted receiving the package from him or during the ride?
If she is spotted then it must be someone that she knows.

Reactions: hmc15

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
she can unbutton shirt and ride a motorcycle. without taking off your bra
girls like to ride motorcycles at high speed. This is their fitish.
she will wrap her legs around Aidan to hold on. And the crotch will press hard against Aiden's back.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxorro and Bane71

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Going for a ride with Aiden would carry on with the bad guy fantasy thing that Sophia had while talking to Larry.
Also it may tie into something else but I am not too sure

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
So if the package is for the 4th task,since it takes places early in the morning,is the 3rd task as simple as going for a ride with Aiden and Sophia is either spotted receiving the package from him or during the ride?
If she is spotted then it must be someone that she knows.
If she's wearing a helmet, she won't be bothered by anyone recognizing her.
Hypothetically, the bag may contain a helmet and something related to the fourth task.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hypothetically, the bag may contain a helmet and something related to the fourth task.
I am thinking on the helmet thing that it could happen before the ride or after when takes the helmet off

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
There would be an explanation for the pants.
There's one more thing, Sophia has to be taken back to her car after she completes the third task.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There would be an explanation for the pants.
There's one more thing, Sophia has to be taken back to her car after she completes the third task.
You could be right but we have no idea where the location is and it could just be a 10 minute walk from the bridal shop since we cannot see Sophia's car in the render.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I am thinking on the helmet thing that it could happen before the ride or after when takes the helmet off
I don't think.
I guess before the trip and after, nothing will happen.
If you seriously evaluate Aiden's actions, it becomes quite obvious that he is acting very smart.
A smart person understands that relying on blackmail is not enough to get anything more out of Sofia.
Aiden needs to impress Sofia and make her an ally, to some extent.
Therefore, the third task is some kind of vivid impression for Sofia, it can be a fast ride or something related to it.
Maybe a little erotic.
But the fourth task should be already more hot, some kind of turning point.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The flashing hypothesis grows. Imagine Sophia with a helmet and bare ass, on a motorcycle, between cars.
Aiden is still trying to dominate and humiliate her. He still doesn't control her.
We can say with some degree of certainty that the bag holds some sort of clothing and that it could be for the 4th task,since it is set early the next day in a school lesson.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
We can say with some degree of certainty that the bag holds some sort of clothing and that it could be for the 4th task,since it is set early the next day in a school lesson.
Here you are right. There are clothes in the bag, it's not a bag to carry a helmet.

Reactions: locq4169

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Here you are right. There are clothes in the bag, it's not a bag to carry a helmet.
So is the 3rd task just a bike ride with Aiden?To carry on the bad boy fantasy like Sophia had about Larry?
If the jeans are able to morph like nexer thinks they can then probably the top can too.So a bike ride to another place a quick flash of tits or panties then home for dinner.
This is just random thoughts but the fantasy bad boy image of a biker could have some merit,not necessarily with Aiden but in general.
Since we don't know if Sophia has ever been on a motorbike before

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
The disadvantage of my version is that the bag is not for a helmet. But riding around the city with Aiden without a helmet, it seems unacceptable to me. Sophia wouldn't want to be recognized.

Most likely, with or without a helmet, the trip will be.

There is probably something in the package that relates to the fourth mission and probably Aiden should instruct Sophia on how to do this correctly. That is, they can go somewhere on a bike to retire and talk.

Reactions: nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
So is the 3rd task just a bike ride with Aiden?To carry on the bad boy fantasy like Sophia had about Larry?
If the jeans are able to morph like nexer thinks they can then probably the top can too.So a bike ride to another place a quick flash of tits or panties then home for dinner.
This is just random thoughts but the fantasy bad boy image of a biker could have some merit,not necessarily with Aiden but in general.
We have a helmet, Aiden wears one, so I don't see Sophia without a helmet.
Plus, I don't think Sophia will go with Aiden. Where? It's dangerous, Aiden can take her anywhere and Sophia won't risk it.

If it's not a helmet, it's clothes in the bag. Sophia gets the instructions, returns to her car and drives off in her own car to the address she was given.
I think she's going to change in the car into something very sexy. The bag is proof. I'd bet on a see-through top.
And she'll flash.
For the 4task, Aiden has time, after the 3task, and the clothes will be more decent.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The disadvantage of my version is that the bag is not for a helmet. But riding around the city with Aiden without a helmet, it seems unacceptable to me. Sophia wouldn't want to be recognized.

Most likely, with or without a helmet, the trip will be.

There is probably something in the package that relates to the fourth mission and probably Aiden should instruct Sophia on how to do this correctly. That is, they can go somewhere on a bike to retire and talk.
Sophia could be recognized just by talking to him on the street.If however she does go on a bike ride with Aiden it would take on a whole different meaning if she was seen.

Reactions: Bane71
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes