Dec 29, 2019
Aiden can demand from Sophia to ride at least dressed in a lingerie or a leather bdsm outfit as a passenger. Naked is possible but unlikely at this stage of blackmail. He will pursue Sophia that she would remain incognito because of the the helmet that is definitely hidden in the purple bag as well as some special clothes.
While driving Aiden might chose the route where some other students or his gang will be able to take a look at their teacher but without a direct eye contact which would provoke some rumors. But at the end of the task Sophia would certainly like this ride and would feel erotic excitement of being caught while riding with her student.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We have a helmet, Aiden wears one, so I don't see Sophia without a helmet.
Plus, I don't think Sophia will go with Aiden. Where? It's dangerous, Aiden can take her anywhere and Sophia won't risk it.

If it's not a helmet, it's clothes in the bag. Sophia gets the instructions, returns to her car and drives off in her own car to the address she was given.
I think she's going to change in the car into something very sexy. The bag is proof. I'd bet on a see-through top.
And she'll flash.
For the 4task, Aiden has time, after the 3task, and the clothes will be more decent.
Aiden likes to give his students visual stimulation so a see through dress would work better in the classroom and have more of an effect on Sophia and her students.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I'm telling you, L&P can surprise you. This is the puzzle he asked us. :unsure:
I think that we may have part of the puzzle maybe solved and taking a ride with Aiden would carry on with the bad guy image/fantasy that Sophia has had but its a stretch.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Aiden likes to give his students visual stimulation so a see through dress would work better in the classroom and have more of an effect on Sophia and her students.
Yea, but with something on top, at least in the beginning.Sophia would risk a lot with see-through clothes.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yea, but with something on top, at least in the beginning.Sophia would risk a lot with see-through clothes.
That would depend on how sheer the dress was and also if it was just the top halve or bottom halve of the dress.
The dress that Sophia is wearing just now leaves little to the imagination as it is.
As for Sophia riding the bike with Aiden, think of James Dean and the image he portrayed.

Last edited:
Reactions: nexer

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
If i'm not wrong with the timeline, it's around noon when that happens. This means it's end of school period, so student are about to leave school to go home. L&P says that he picks her up so it must be a ride.
So it could be a drive through the school alley with Sophia on the back. Several options there, "exposing" Sophia in the sense Sophia has no helmet and she wears something like the yellow dress of the 2nd task that will fly all over the place revealing panties etc. Or he can give Sophia the helmet and dress her up more revealing like a leather motorbike suit open in front where people can see a bit more (but they don't know it's her --> some expert can tell from the images if the helmet has a non see through visor, like u cannot see who is wearing it?).

Otherwise I was also thinking about a ride to the beach to wear a skimpy bikini (maybe some students are there). But it would be a sort of remake of the photoshoot...

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
That would depend on how sheer the dress was and also if it was just the top halve or bottom halve of the dress.
The dress that Sophia is wearing just now leaves little to the imagination as it is.
As for Sophia riding the bike with Aiden, think of James Dean and the image he portrayed.
About James Dean, I was expecting a Harley:D.

One detail, so far only her own students have enjoyed Sophia, the rest of the gang has not. Andre's the only one.
It's to be expected that the rest of the gang will enjoy it, don't you think?

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

One detail, so far only her own students have enjoyed Sophia, the rest of the gang has not. Andre's the only one.
Why? After all, they had already seen it and were very impressed! It made sense that Aiden would show Sofia to them. In contrast to the students, showing the bullies echoes the meeting with Larry. Only those sensations can be sharper! There are a lot of them and they are not behind the glass, but very close!

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If i'm not wrong with the timeline, it's around noon when that happens. This means it's end of school period, so student are about to leave school to go home. L&P says that he picks her up so it must be a ride.
So it could be a drive through the school alley with Sophia on the back. Several options there, "exposing" Sophia in the sense Sophia has no helmet and she wears something like the yellow dress of the 2nd task that will fly all over the place revealing panties etc. Or he can give Sophia the helmet and dress her up more revealing like a leather motorbike suit open in front where people can see a bit more (but they don't know it's her --> some expert can tell from the images if the helmet has a non see through visor, like u cannot see who is wearing it?).

Otherwise I was also thinking about a ride to the beach to wear a skimpy bikini (maybe some students are there). But it would be a sort of remake of the photoshoot...
Yea, that "picks Sophia up".:unsure:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

I would think so yes, but Aiden did send away the rest of the gang(besides Andre)when he first talked about the tasks to Sophia.
Do the rest of the gang even go to school?I doubt it and that maybe why Andre is involved just now.
The rest of the crew will probably be involved sometime in the future even if it is just to show his gang how great he is.

Reactions: Bane71

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
The flashing hypothesis grows. Imagine Sophia with a helmet and bare ass, on a motorcycle, between cars.
Aiden is still trying to dominate and humiliate her. He still doesn't control her.
It's plausible but isn't it the case that helmets aren't compulsory in all states? Much more pertinent, however, is the nature of the pillion ride itself. Aiden would need to concentrate on riding the bike & wouldn't get the full benefit of what an exposed passenger would look like. Videoing would do no good because the bike would have to move at speed...whoosh brrm & it's gone....much like my hopes for these tasks!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's plausible but isn't it the case that helmets aren't compulsory in all states? Much more pertinent, however, is the nature of the pillion ride itself. Aiden would need to concentrate on riding the bike & wouldn't get the full benefit of what an exposed passenger would look like. Videoing would do no good because the bike would have to move at speed...whoosh brrm & it's gone....much like my hopes for these tasks!
I agree as Aiden likes visual stimulation,he will need to see it and also to see the look on Sophia's face.

Reactions: xxxorro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes