xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I didn't understand why L&P reduced the cleavage and what he meant by: according to "the current level of the story."
How big the cleavage is, is Sophia's decision. When she puts on the suit Sophia decides how much she zips up.
Chronologically, we place the image just after she puts on the suit and returns to Aiden.
I don't know guys, if you look at the teaser and at the images of the asset it seems to me that there is no zip in the front, it seems to me that there is a long seam that you can adjust to expose more or less cleavage. That's also why I was asking if there was a zip on the back. Unless the zip is on the inside for aesthetic reasons or to provide a better protection from the wind. But I'm not a biker either so I cannot tell.

1617276256430.png 1617276421603.png 1617276028542.png
In any case from the images it does not seem to be a question of zipping up or down, the ends of the front seam are at the same height, what changes is the design of the décolleté, more open in one case, more covering in the other. So in that case there is no control over the exposure, whether there is a zip or not.

Zip or no zip, and in general, at this moment of the game I cannot see Sophia leaving out the twins like that (as in the first version of the teaser) unless she is asked explicitly by Aiden. If she has the control over the zip, knowing Sophia and the fact that she has to be wearing that in public, she would never go for open cleavage. The second version is more her (if she has control over it) as it does not show much and let the twins breath a bit.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I don't know guys, if you look at the teaser and at the images of the asset it seems to me that there is no zip in the front, it seems to me that there is a long seam that you can adjust to expose more or less cleavage. That's also why I was asking if there was a zip on the back. Unless the zip is on the inside for aesthetic reasons or to provide a better protection from the wind. But I'm not a biker either so I cannot tell.

View attachment 1117573 View attachment 1117576 View attachment 1117567
In any case from the images it does not seem to be a question of zipping up or down, the ends of the front seam are at the same height, what changes is the design of the décolleté, more open in one case, more covering in the other. So in that case there is no control over the exposure, whether there is a zip or not.

Zip or no zip, and in general, at this moment of the game I cannot see Sophia leaving out the twins like that (as in the first version of the teaser) unless she is asked explicitly by Aiden. If she has the control over the zip, knowing Sophia and the fact that she has to be wearing that in public, she would never go for open cleavage. The second version is more her (if she has control over it) as it does not show much and let the twins breath a bit.
Only at the front you can open.
IF no zipper then is a cage-type so Sophia can't reveal more, except to take it off.
KillJoys knows better.

What's left of the task?
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1135640_1617117124939.png

Reactions: xxxorro

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
IF no zipper then is a cage-type so Sophia can't reveal more, except to take it off.
KillJoys knows better.

What's left of the task?
Ok
For the task, I don't know, I think we have to consider the possibility that the suit is only functional to the ride and the task has not much to do with the suit.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
KillJoys knows better.

What's left of the task?
I don't know what suite L&P used but they can be opened to almost navel level and pubic hair level,depending on suite used.
After that it is all about what morphs the dev may use bit it does seem that only the top is adjustable.
I intend to mess a round with the suit later and I may even show you the results:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxorro

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Is there a significant percentage of people who are interested in dylan/emma relation?
I am for one. Dylan not only needs a girlfriend for dozens of different reasons, mostly positive but incest fans should hope he gets some experience soon, if he's ever going to make a decent thrust (pun intended) of shagging his own family.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I checked. What he did here, with some work, can be done with MeshGrabber.
View attachment 1117677

But for more complex things you need a morph. This assets doesn't allow it.
So the leather suit won't go all the way down the waist.
MeshGrabber can be a pain to use but the suit I used on Alyssa will not go much further down,but I think it is not the suit used in the render by the dev.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
MeshGrabber can be a pain to use but the suit I used on Alyssa will not go much further down,but I think it is not the suit used in the render by the dev.
I'm looking now, but the suit has a special cut. Let me see if has anything else.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes