Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I thought she asked him later that day what he did for lunch, and that he lied by never mentioning the girl or going to the store. But it has been a long time so I could be misremembering things. But of all the crazy theories I've seen thrown around, I think mine is relatively tame and grounded lol.
I could be wrong as it has been a very long time since I played that event but if anybody like Nexer or Alley_Cat could check the script that would be great.
Your right about the dev saying that Liam is not cheating on Sophia(unless he has done a complete u-turn but that would not make any sense.

Last edited:

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
because the person who buys a drink, will bump into it while going to talk to his buddy with the cap
View attachment 1116778

I think it's Andre and Zac:
1. Maybe Aiden knows about Zac relationship with Sophia and he invite him, Aiden likes to expose Sophia to Students or other people.

2. Aiden wants to make jealous to Dylan in the future by making Sophia more naughty with Zac, and that's why he's inviting to Zac

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think it's Andre and Zac:
1. Maybe Aiden knows about Zac relationship with Sophia and he invite him, Aiden likes to expose Sophia to Students or other people.

2. Aiden wants to make jealous to Dylan in the future by making Sophia more naughty with Zac, and that's why he's inviting to Zac
Andre I can give you as he has been a witness from when Aiden told Sophia to go braless for the 1st task.
He also heard Aiden tell Sophia to flash her panties to him and also show them to the class and was there when Aiden got Sophia's number.
Zac, I don't see it as he thinks way too much of Sophia and would not want to jeopardize there friendship.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Think back to Sophia's boys fashion show!
View attachment 1116137

It seems to me that in this outfit for a more adult audience there will be a place for fantasies! The figure and forms of Sophia are clearly outlined!
Imagine how it will look from behind?
View attachment 1116142
One thing that I can't help but say is the difference in quality. Even though the bikini event is so beautifully made it still does not hold anything against the present level of quality.
Though of course L&P needs to cut down a little on his quest of the perfection since the trade of time for quality is no longer favourable.
But as I said the new render is undeniably beautiful even in comparison to the bikini event

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
Compare these two pictures and I think that the dress shows more cleavage than the leather gear does.
View attachment 1113627 View attachment 1113628
L&P must have his reasons for the alterations,maybe to make it more realistic since Sophia is outside and it is more in line with the task?
Maybe that is what she does when she first comes up to him. Aiden may still have her zip it lower before she can get on.

Reactions: Kobudo27

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I could be wrong as it has been a very long time since I played that event but if anybody like Nexer or Alley_Cat could check the script that would be great.
Your right about the dev saying that Liam is not cheating on Sophia(unless he has done a complete u-turn but that would not make any sense.
Maybe he had the idea of Liam cheating but changed his mind later in the story and now Liam will not cheat

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
The event with Dylan with or without Emma, it takes place in a setting already known, right?
We may have a chance that L&P will go a little faster because he will not have to do everything like here with the Aiden event.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
First post by L&P
View attachment 1115559
Cleavage redux:
View attachment 1115557

Beside the obvious, he also changed the lines on the road. What happened there? :unsure: :D

Jokes aside I think he made the right call reducing the cleavage exposure. There was something off wrt the context of the game IMO.
I didn't understand why L&P reduced the cleavage and what he meant by: according to "the current level of the story."
How big the cleavage is, is Sophia's decision. When she puts on the suit Sophia decides how much she zips up.
Chronologically, we place the image just after she puts on the suit and returns to Aiden.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I didn't understand why L&P reduced the cleavage and what he meant by: according to "the current level of the story."
How big the cleavage is, is Sophia's decision. When she puts on the suit Sophia decides how much she zips up.
Chronologically, we place the image just after she puts on the suit and returns to Aiden.
Maybe its a player choice based?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
The event with Dylan with or without Emma, it takes place in a setting already known, right?
We may have a chance that L&P will go a little faster because he will not have to do everything like here with the Aiden event.
But the event with Sophia and Dylan could be bigger than expected. Would not be the first time that he is in the flow and 90 become 150 renders! ;)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
And Sophia Dylan too. Their house.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
because the person who buys a drink, will bump into it while going to talk to his buddy with the cap
View attachment 1116778
I hope I'm wrong, but he removed the tree to make the man more visible. Was there a need for another character in the scene? Or is he a timer and telling us that the costume can be put on very quickly.
Or they're with Aiden. It wouldn't be out of the question, with Aiden making sure Sophia didn't come with the police.

Reactions: Adolfo
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes