nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
A black guy who stays in the scene. He could have used a black man as a passerby.
Is Aiden making sure the police aren't nearby?
If it's him, I don't think he'll miss the upcoming show. So, will he follow them? In a car, with his buddy.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A black guy who stays in the scene. He could have used a black man as a passerby.
Is Aiden making sure the police aren't nearby?
If it's him, I don't think he'll miss the upcoming show. So, will he follow them? In a car, with his buddy.
Sophia gets on the bike(without helmet)or Aiden gives Sophia his and they are stopped by the police because either way one of them is not wearing head gear and Sophia uses her charms to sweet talk the office(pulls down her zip to reveal even more cleavage)

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia gets on the bike(without helmet)or Aiden gives Sophia his and they are stopped by the police because either way one of them is not wearing head gear and Sophia uses her charms to sweet talk the office(pulls down her zip to reveal even more cleavage)
Sound good to me. And the task? A fake police, Aiden's man.

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
Sophia without helmet ?
Passage at Claire's obligatory afterwards ! :LOL: New hairstyle in prospect?

Reactions: Scarlet56

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
sophia falls off the bike and ends up in the clinic, cared for by the same elderly people she should look after.
Sophia shows more cleavage because:
It's fucking hot in this outfit.
And Sophia unzip and lots of droplets on the bare part of the breasts.
The dream view :love:
sophia falls off the bike and ends up in the clinic, cared for by the same elderly people she should look after.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes