DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I'm gonna take myself to unrealistic hype levels and hope we have a sexual even between Sophia and Aiden that way when I play the update, I'll have only myself to blame, lol.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Does anyone know if the developers are going to do anything with the possibility of Sophia's husband cheating on her with the bosses daughter. Since he was caught at the clothing store and ran leaving the girl behind? What about Sophia and Zack from the tanning salon when he walked out of his room or bathroom naked with Sophia seeing him.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Does anyone know if the developers are going to do anything with the possibility of Sophia's husband cheating on her with the bosses daughter. Since he was caught at the clothing store and ran leaving the girl behind? What about Sophia and Zack from the tanning salon when he walked out of his room or bathroom naked with Sophia seeing him.
No, Liam is not cheating on his wife and there is no intention of Liam cheating on Sophia

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
L&P himself was pretty clear, so unless he's telling us a boldface lie I'll believe him for now. I read that scene as misdirection for the future. It could be something that Sophia uses to justify her own cheating- a "Well I saw Liam that one time in the store with the girl and he lied about it. So he must be cheating, so that makes my cheating not so bad."

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
L&P himself was pretty clear, so unless he's telling us a boldface lie I'll believe him for now. I read that scene as misdirection for the future. It could be something that Sophia uses to justify her own cheating- a "Well I saw Liam that one time in the store with the girl and he lied about it. So he must be cheating, so that makes my cheating not so bad."
Sophia never asked Liam about the girl and also thought to herself (After finishing shopping and arriving home) that Liam would never cheat on her and Sophia dismissed the idea.
If I remember correctly the girl is the bosses daughter.

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Maybe.He still needs to finish the Aiden event and then do the pygmy event with and without Emma.
15% and 10%. for the Emma event
I also love cultural anthropology! Pygmies, on average, are the shortest people in the world. Ironically, they hunt the most impressive land creature, the elephant (pronounced Ellie-phant by many of the locals.) Moving forward, I will spell this phonetically to capture the flavor of the depiction. The successful pygmy sneaks up quietly on the Ellie-phant, and subdues it with a single thrust of his long spear. Once the Ellie-phant is on its side, the pygmy enters going after the most precious parts within. Often, two pygmies enter at once for the precious parts are plenteous indeed! Pygmies are often seen emerging from the Ellie-phant with broad smiles and congratulatory gestures.

Once the Ellie-phant has fallen to that first intrepid pygmy, word spreads quickly and soon other pygmies arrive. Each is hoping for a piece of Ellie-phant to take home with them. In this way the Ellie-phant is collectively returned to the village. Once there, there is a grand celebration with the coveted Ellie-phant as the center piece. There is dancing and singing until finally the entire village of hungry pygmies sate themselves on Ellie-phant. It is a beautiful culture!

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Sophia never asked Liam about the girl and also thought to herself (After finishing shopping and arriving home) that Liam would never cheat on her and Sophia dismissed the idea.
If I remember correctly the girl is the bosses daughter.
I thought she asked him later that day what he did for lunch, and that he lied by never mentioning the girl or going to the store. But it has been a long time so I could be misremembering things. But of all the crazy theories I've seen thrown around, I think mine is relatively tame and grounded lol.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes