Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
She is definitely confident and strong but to me it is exactly the kind of strength she was trying to portray right before she had accepted doing the second task in the class. She made demands to remove the cap, tried to put conditions and all the time her posture was strong and confident.
I see the image again and still I feel that she is more on the displeased side than the opposite of it. Like she is saying something sarcastic or asking a rhetorical question but only the update and it's dialogues can tell us what it really is. Keen to see how it will be
I understand you. But pay attention that Sofia is standing in front of Aiden in the suit that he told her to wear, this is the first. Second, she goes with him, as far as I can understand at the moment, into the unknown! She does not know where they are going and what task she has to complete!

It is for this reason that I have previously recalled the "Dutch syndrome"!
It would be illogical if Sophia protested or grumbled like an old grandmother, but did everything Aiden told her to do.
That is why I am talking about the syndrome, of course not 100% classical understanding, but as its modification. Which allows Sofia to accept and complete Aiden's tasks and even notice that at some point she may like the result of her forced actions!

But if she gets sexual arousal, some other vivid impressions, vivid emotions, even if against a negative background of coercion, but in any case it will have consequences. It is addictive, it attracts, and at some turning point, she can be happy and wait, wish new tasks from Aiden.

At the moment, L&P is facing a rather difficult task, to subtly lead Sofia to perform further, in my opinion, more piquant, erotic or even sexual tasks.

That is why, personally, I am very interested, what will we see? :rolleyes:

Naturally, I'm not talking at all about those who rejected Aiden's blackmail.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
1. In my opinion, the advice "safety first" comes from L&P itself. Aiden won't care if Sophia is safe on his motorcycle.
He'll just assume it. I don't think the suit could pay for it either. L&P wanted to take the opportunity to see Sophia
in this outfit.It probably even paid for it itself ;).

2.Sophia's face on the last teaser can at best be described as amused. As she asks, "Is that it now?"

3.From this it follows that what clothes Sophia is currently wearing will probably not play a major role during Aiden's task.

4.From the hint from L&P that Aiden knew where Sophia would be, one could deduce that Aiden knows about the visit to the
wedding outfitter. And that he concludes that there will be a batchalore party. The point of no return could be an event
during the party. The time of the party could make the time jump of a week necessary.
If I'm not mistaken, the 4th task has been hinted as a sort of point of no return, the stakes will be raised quite a bit. And that is supposed to happen in the classroom (or better, is scheduled for the morning during the class, dunno where the actual task takes place, if the classroom or elsewhere).
That does not mean there could be another task later involving the bachelorette party where things go wild. The only thing is that he usually does not mix the events/paths, especially those that are optional (simply put, multiple versions of the same event make everything more complex, the story, the rendering, the dialogues etc).

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I understand you. But pay attention that Sofia is standing in front of Aiden in the suit that he told her to wear, this is the first. Second, she goes with him, as far as I can understand at the moment, into the unknown! She does not know where they are going and what task she has to complete!

It is for this reason that I have previously recalled the "Dutch syndrome"!
It would be illogical if Sophia protested or grumbled like an old grandmother, but did everything Aiden told her to do.
That is why I am talking about the syndrome, of course not 100% classical understanding, but as its modification. Which allows Sofia to accept and complete Aiden's tasks and even notice that at some point she may like the result of her forced actions!

But if she gets sexual arousal, some other vivid impressions, vivid emotions, even if against a negative background of coercion, but in any case it will have consequences. It is addictive, it attracts, and at some turning point, she can be happy and wait, wish new tasks from Aiden.

At the moment, L&P is facing a rather difficult task, to subtly lead Sofia to perform further, in my opinion, more piquant, erotic or even sexual tasks.

That is why, personally, I am very interested, what will we see? :rolleyes:

Naturally, I'm not talking at all about those who rejected Aiden's blackmail.
Of course we all are. That's why we choose this path. For the next sexual event we throw our moral thoughts over board. Because we know it's just a game. Because we know there won't be a bad ending Sophia won't end up as a broken whore, Liam will get divorced, but Sophia will happily fuck herself into the future anyway.

Full broadside ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Bane71

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
If I'm not mistaken, the 4th task has been hinted as a sort of point of no return, the stakes will be raised quite a bit. And that is supposed to happen in the classroom (or better, is scheduled for the morning during the class, dunno where the actual task takes place, if the classroom or elsewhere).
That does not mean there could be another task later involving the bachelorette party where things go wild. The only thing is that he usually does not mix the events/paths, especially those that are optional (simply put, multiple versions of the same event make everything more complex, the story, the rendering, the dialogues etc).
Ok, I didn't know that. I do not hope for any event that is considered to be humiliating.

Reactions: xxxorro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes, the 4th task is the point of no return,but probably not in the way that people think

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Heres another crazy idea for the 3rd & 4th task
Aiden has secretly put “liquid Heat” in Sophias biker outfit. (It won’t kick in right away, but pretty soon it gets unbearable & she’ll want to strip down & get hosed off or jump in a pool or shower to wash it off. (This happened in revenge of the nerds movie) they put it in the jocks jock strap before a game.
Then Aiden could drive her to a lake to strip off & go skinny dipping with himDoubt it but it could happen

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Heres another crazy idea for the 3rd & 4th task
Aiden has secretly put “liquid Heat” in Sophias biker outfit. (It won’t kick in right away, but pretty soon it gets unbearable & she’ll want to strip down & get hosed off or jump in a pool or shower to wash it off. (This happened in revenge of the nerds movie) they put it in the jocks jock strap before a game.
Then Aiden could drive her to a lake to strip off & go skinny dipping with himDoubt it but it could happen
We can really think of a lot of interesting things, but L&P feeds us very meager "food"! :(

• Angry
Reactions: blalalal cunts
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes