Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
He explained:
  • fits better to the task at hand --> can mean that she has not to be exposed to someone/group etc like we all think
  • not in sync with the state of the story so far --> I agree, I mean we need the whole context etc, but to me it seemed a bigger step (personal opinion).
If you check the dress that Sophia wore for Aidens 2nd task, wouldn't you agree that that showed more cleavage than the leathers do.
The only difference really is that it is outside not indoors in my opinion.

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sexual content and less revealing. It does not fit :unsure:
Something will happen to the suit.
The suit will tear, or it's impregnated with something.

Reactions: Loathsome Gollum

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Speculation about zero underwear with this outfit comes as standard. It's one of those 'first thoughts.' I will say that I hope at least a thong is being worn, because leather next to the skin, on the back of a bike, in the heat of the day, feeling all the bumps in the road etc., produces an effect in the intimate area which is shall we say, 'less than desirable.' This is true for the wearer as well as anyone who becomes "intimately involved"....which I know we don't expect but still...

We don't know if Aiden has given her any idea about the task before setting off. Even if he has, it's about the realism & how Sophia is going to feel going she knows not where to meet who & do what? Adding in the suit issue I don't imagine a happy woman.

Similarly, her expression in the 3rd teaser suggests to me a "let's get it over with look."

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I insist, but this suit doesn't allow for much.
Now, without a morph for this suit, only one option remains: to be impregnated with something.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
If you check the dress that Sophia wore for Aidens 2nd task, wouldn't you agree that hat showed more cleavage than the leahers do.
The only difference really is that it is outside not indoors in my opinion.
Yes, absolutely, you are right. When I said the state of the game I meant the "context": the second task was more revealing than the first one but it was indoor and with the same "public", a sort of incremental continuation of the first. Here we are in a completely different context (at least so far and for what we know) so it made sense (to me) to step it down a notch.

This is also the starting point of the event, we don't know what happens during the task. It makes sense to build up some expectation and keep something more for the task or the turning point of the event (or climax, but not that kind of climax ;) )

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes, absolutely, you are right. When I said the state of the game I meant the "context": the second task was more revealing than the first one but it was indoor and with the same "public", a sort of incremental continuation of the first. Here we are in a completely different context (at least so far and for what we know) so it made sense (to me) to step it down a notch.

Also this is also the starting point of the event, we don't know what happens during the task. It makes sense to build up some expectation and keep something more for the task or the turning point of the event (or climax, but not that kind of climax ;) )
With the closeness of the leathers(rubbing her most intimate parts) bare skin,the heat and the engine vibrating between her thighs it could end up with a climactic ending.
Climaxing in public and in front of Aiden,the humiliation.
All of this is just speculation

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
What if the update is not up to our expectations.

Like if there is no nudity or something like that?
I'm not particularly into lesbian content so this entire game has not lived up to my expectations thus far. However, it is still the best done game. The renders are among the best ever made in the genre, the story is consistent and operates within the universe of realism it has created, and the dev is very active and committed. With all that being said the project has been 'erotic' and not hardcore after 3ish years of development

Last edited:
Reactions: Wedstone

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
With the closeness of the leathers(rubbing her most intimate parts) bare skin,the heat and the engine vibrating between her thighs it could end up with a climactic ending.
Climaxing in public and in front of Aiden,the humiliation.
All of this is just speculation
Just looking at your signature, I was reminded that something like that (mutatis mutandis, different context etc) already happened in the coffee shop ;)
But yes that's one possibility. And even if that is not the task, it's very likely, I'd say almost surely given the previous history, that the suit, the vibrations etc will arouse Sophia. To which extent we will only find out in the game I'm afraid :)

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Just looking at your signature, I was reminded that something like that (mutatis mutandis, different context etc) already happened in the coffee shop ;)
But yes that's one possibility. And even if that is not the task, it's very likely, I'd say almost surely given the previous history, that the suit, the vibrations etc will arouse Sophia. To which extent we will only find out in the game I'm afraid :)
The scene in my sig reminded me of "When Harry met Sally"I think it was, similar theme but different.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
In any case in the first (with more cleavage), L&P had forgotten to remove a line on the road.
I went to see the one where Sophia is in jeans and crosses the road, there is no line.
The line on the left had a weird effect as it seemed to be floating midair, the black one seemed the shadow casted on the road, an UFO! :D

Reactions: Old Dog

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
You know what I would do? Changed the order of teasers! That is, the first one is that Sofia is more closed. But when Aiden brings Sofia back to the place where he picked her up, her cleavage will be more exposed.
Who knows that is what actually happens in reality and he just messed up the order of the renders to show us! :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes