Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I agree that the posture is kind of cocky, but, forgive me, I don't see the smile on her face...
To me her face is the face of someone saying "Happy now? Now let's go before I change my mind" or "Let's get this over with".
And I can image that Sophia being Sophia she will come to Aiden in the suit trying to cover herself and being ashamed and embarrassed.
Then Aiden can tell her "Come one, let me get a good look of you"
And there it is. Another possible explanation.
I think you're right about something. To say 100% that Sofia is in a great mood, this is certainly too much! So this includes both what you are talking about and what I am talking about. The result of both your look and mine is that she is ready for the trip. I just assume that during the trip, her mood may improve and sexual arousal will occur. But surely this will be accompanied by remorse on the part of Sofia.

Moreover, I dare to suggest that Sophia will mentally repent in the future, perhaps committing some crazy deeds. Although with L&P views on realism, I suppose we shouldn't expect too much. Unfortunately. :(

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
First post by L&P
1617189508436.png
Cleavage redux:
1617189483383.png

Beside the obvious, he also changed the lines on the road. What happened there? :unsure: :D

Jokes aside I think he made the right call reducing the cleavage exposure. There was something off wrt the context of the game IMO.

Last edited:

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
I think you're right about something. To say 100% that Sofia is in a great mood, this is certainly too much! So this includes both what you are talking about and what I am talking about. The result of both your look and mine is that she is ready for the trip. I just assume that during the trip, her mood may improve and sexual arousal will occur. But surely this will be accompanied by remorse on the part of Sofia.

Moreover, I dare to suggest that Sophia will mentally repent in the future, perhaps committing some crazy deeds. Although with L&P views on realism, I suppose we shouldn't expect too much. Unfortunately. :(
Is this valid if we assume that the motorcycle is an actor in the task ? Bike ride or not bike ride, that's the question ! :unsure:

So far I haven't seen a second helmet (unless I'm mistaken). I can't imagine L&P taking the liberty of not wearing protection.
Maybe the task is on the outfit specifically? And with all the exhibitions already made by Sophia (not in the pejorative sense of the term), walking around in an outfit so close to the body should give her new sensations. And for my greatest pleasure, give us new thoughts on her actions.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Is this valid if we assume that the motorcycle is an actor in the task ? Bike ride or not bike ride, that's the question ! :unsure:

So far I haven't seen a second helmet (unless I'm mistaken). I can't imagine L&P taking the liberty of not wearing protection.
Maybe the task is on the outfit specifically? And with all the exhibitions already made by Sophia (not in the pejorative sense of the term), walking around in an outfit so close to the body should give her new sensations. And for my greatest pleasure, give us new thoughts on her actions.
Especially my personal opinion, the motorcycle and equipment are not directly related to the third task. Perhaps the equipment is indirectly related, but not directly. But as you can imagine, I could be wrong.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021

Ok the new version of the teaser crippled a lot my interpretation, now she is not so exposed to be so embarrassed.
Still no smile, though ;)

And yes I agree that the bike, the ride and the suit might have nothing to do with the real task. Which could be different in nature than the previous two. I think L&P will surprise us (and Sophia!)

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
You know what I would do? Changed the order of teasers! That is, the first one is that Sofia is more closed. But when Aiden brings Sofia back to the place where he picked her up, her cleavage will be more exposed.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes