Dec 29, 2019
How could Aiden have bought the right size of clothing ? the correct size for shoes, motorcycle gloves ?
If it's just looking at Sophia then he's a genius.
Agreed, the Dev wanted to add some realism into this game but the fact that Aiden brought the suit that perfectly fits Sophia's body is really unrealistic. I know it from my experience since it took me several hours to find appropriate moto equipment. Hope the Dev won't concentrate too much on "realism" stuff while developing blackmail path. It's just a game and I think majority of players crave for nudity and hard sex, not drama.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Agreed, the Dev wanted to add some realism into this game but the fact that Aiden brought the suit that perfectly fits Sophia's body is really unrealistic. I know it from my experience since it took me several hours to find appropriate moto equipment. Hope the Dev won't concentrate too much on "realism" stuff while developing blackmail path. It's just a game and I think majority of players crave for nudity and hard sex, not drama.
Yes, but what you don't understand is that for L&P, it's not just a game.
Shade.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Maybe the 3rd teaser is at the end of the scene and finally Sophia is quite happy.
I don't understand why everyone thinks Sophia is happy in the 3rd teaser. To me it looks like she is in the middle of speaking and though not angry looking, she is still kind of displeased. That's how it seems to me

Reactions: Jude6 and Ivrol

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I don't understand why everyone thinks Sophia is happy in the 3rd teaser. To me it looks like she is in the middle of speaking and though not angry looking, she is still kind of displeased. That's how it seems to me
1617178466764.png
A slight smile on her face. Irritation is not visible. Her whole posture says: -well, here I am, I'm ready for a ride on this gorgeous bike!

We must pay tribute to L&P, his work is very expressive. They just need to be watched carefully, every detail is important.

For example, in this photo, you will notice how Sofia spread her legs and pushed her chest forward, and her ass back! She's even a little cheeky somewhere!
She is clearly ready for adventure and shows it with all her appearance. She clearly understands that Aiden has something to admire!
That hand on her side, that straight, clear look at Aiden! She holds her bag as if she's ready to exchange it for a whip! You can see her playful mood.
I will heartily say to L&P: - Bravo! Great job!

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1135301_1617101776575.png
The latest teaser I think gives an idea of what will happen.
There are 2 possibilities: with/without sexual content.
Without intentional sexual content in the sense that Sophia will participate in a crime or biker party.

With sexual content. What have we got?
It's not enough to walk down the street in a leather suit.
Look at the picture, the two "suspects" aren't even looking at her. That's NOT the assignment, a walk in a leather suit after a long motorcycle ride.
So, it's going to be a motorcycle ride, and after? We're expecting something sexual, but not just a walk in that tight suit.
Knowing the suit is hard to take off and eliminating bj, hj, you have two possibilities:
1. have her wait on customers like a prostitute, buy something from a sex shop, etc.
2. a group of men to start groping her, the suit giving her some protection against penetration... . Or, intentionally, a stitch gives way in some part and Sophia will flash: boobs, ass, .....

I don't see any other possibility because the suit is like a big chastity belt.

PS: The option remains for the suit to be impregnated with some oils to "warm" Sophia up.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1135301_1617101776575.png
The latest teaser I think gives an idea of what will happen.
There are 2 possibilities: with/without sexual content.
Without intentional sexual content in the sense that Sophia will participate in a crime or biker party.

With sexual content. What have we got?
It's not enough to walk down the street in a leather suit.
Look at the picture, the two "suspects" aren't even looking at her. That's NOT the assignment, a walk in a leather suit after a long motorcycle ride.
So, it's going to be a motorcycle ride, and after? We're expecting something sexual, but not just a walk in that tight suit.
Knowing the suit is hard to take off and eliminating bj, hj, you have two possibilities:
1. have her wait on customers like a prostitute, buy something from a sex shop, etc.
2. a group of men to start groping her, the suit giving her some protection against penetration... . Or, intentionally, a stitch gives way in some part and Sophia will flash: boobs, ass, .....

I don't see any other possibility because the suit is like a big chastity belt.
It should be noted that Sofia in the sauna showed off her twins to unknown men and a guy whom she saw for the first time.

Therefore, it is quite possible that Sofia is in the company of bikers in a Helmet, in which young girls expose their tits and asses. Sofia can tell Aiden that if he doesn't tell anyone who it is with him on the bike, then she can show everyone her incomparable buffers.
The only thing is that L&P has prepared some kind of surprise for us and Sofia, so I do not claim anything. Only described the overall picture of what is happening.

Another condition, this can happen if Aiden's biker company is far from his bully friends that we have previously seen.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes