Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Here is a question for you.
Sophia changed into the leather gear so where are the clothes that she wore before?
Are they in the bag besides the bike?
Is this the part that Sophia realises that she gets turned by wearing leather?
Clothes could be in her car if not in the bag. I would prefer to think that over, I dunno, somewhere in the bushes they are being sniffed out by some random blond teenage cockblocker who can't pass a simple exam.
Leather? I think its very possible. Sofia getting turned on is good for all of us.

Neither would the clothes that she wore before and if you check the before and after pictures Sophia's bag stays the same.
Maybe its for her bra and panties?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Clothes could be in her car if not in the bag. I would prefer to think that over, I dunno, somewhere in the bushes they are being sniffed out by some random blond teenage cockblocker who can't pass a simple exam.
Leather? I think its very possible. Sofia getting turned on is good for all of us.

Or the pigeons:ROFLMAO:

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
In any case, the shoes and the body suit cannot fit in Sophia's bag.
But I confess that I don't understand anything about the scene.
Because even the leather outfit is sexy and not very degrading.
If you want examples of degrading leather outfits ... :p I don't put any here, the admins will calm me down ;)
What ever are you going to do when Sophia and Patricia go on their trip and are wearing chaps for horse back riding?
Wait a minute, you don't have to answer that... Nevermind. I will understand if you take an absence for a while. :ROFLMAO:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
If it was a ride on motorbike, then assuming Sophia was wearing a helmet, then she would be incognito.
If she is walking and thus not on bike, unlikely to be wearing a helmet, and thus she could easily be recognised.
Anyone that Sophia knows would presumably make a comment to her if she was spotted wearing that outfit with Aiden.

For only the 3rd Task, being incognito on bike makes more sense pf those two options to me.
where is going aiden with sophie some party?

• Red Heart
Reactions: dian091

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
I'd like to see Sophia with one of the black men. Either a threesome in the Sauna or after a date with Bennett, he brings her to the school and Janitor Clark joins in or saves her from improper advances by her co-worker.

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
where is going aiden with sophie some party?
We don't really know other than those 3 teaser images that L&P gave us of Sophia meeting Aiden (two where she was wearing jeans and the 3rd where she is wearing bike leathers. Several then speculated that bike ride might be part of task before Killjoys confirmed that it was nt the task itself.

So at the moment we are still stumbling cluelessly in the dark hoping for illumination - i.e. business as usual!!

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
Could someone please suggest to me some games that have great storylines? Some games that I believe have a great story are:
* Summer Scent
* Away from Home
* Amnesia
* The DeLuca Family
* Motherless

Could you please suggest some more?

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
Could someone please suggest to me some games that have great storylines? Some games that I believe have a great story are:
* Summer Scent
* Away from Home
* Amnesia
* The DeLuca Family
* Motherless

Could you please suggest some more?
ECHOES OF LUST
INDECENT DESIRES
A MOTHERS LOVE
FOOT OF THE MONTAINS
JESSICA JONES HARD NEWS

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
We don't really know other than those 3 teaser images that L&P gave us of Sophia meeting Aiden (two where she was wearing jeans and the 3rd where she is wearing bike leathers. Several then speculated that bike ride might be part of task before Killjoys confirmed that it was nt the task itself.

So at the moment we are still stumbling cluelessly in the dark hoping for illumination - i.e. business as usual!!
Hi buddy!
I don’t even know how I would react if I were in the L&P place, reading everything that we set out here?
Many people pass off their desires as an assumption! :)
You can understand them! ;)

You're right, we only have three renderings and a few short comments from L&P. But, this is quite a lot!

Let's think about what we already know and what events will happen to Sofia and Aiden.
Let's start with what we know. Sofia was annoyed that Aiden had distracted her from her friend's important event, in which Sofia had an important role to play.
But what do we see in the last render? There is a pleasant smile on her face, the way she looks and the way she looks at Aiden, her posture, everything indicates that she likes this situation.

Further. It is unlikely that Aiden would have arranged a circus with dressing up in leather for a short, a couple of minutes, trip. Their journey will probably take time.

Yes, of course we want to know the details, where, in what place did Sofia change her clothes? Where are her clothes? Did anyone see her at that moment? Will anyone she knows see Sofia when she goes to Aiden's in leather?
It's all interesting. But Sofia's smile on the third render tells us that it doesn't matter anymore. Not yet, anyway!

When I see boys looking at Sofia with lust, I think of myself, at the same age, and how I looked at beautiful teachers. I remember my emotions and desires. These are special feelings.

Probably preparing for a walk with Aiden on a motorcycle and the trip itself, also brings Sofia back to her youth and it can not but give her pleasure. And in this skin, she is clearly completely naked and she will definitely have to snuggle up to Aiden, hugging him tightly during the ride.

That is, we can state with confidence that the first negative reaction of Sofia will definitely change to a positive one. We can even imagine that Sofia can experience sexual arousal while riding! From the speed, from the feeling of how hard she is pressed against her bully student, from the fact that she understands that Aiden can feel her hard nipples pressing against his back.
The pleasure will last for Sofia exactly until the moment when Aiden tells her what the third task she must complete.

We really don't know what task number three is, but the logic of events suggests that it won't be easy for Sofia. All those positive emotions that she felt in front of him, probably needed precisely for her to decide to fulfill it.
I really hope that L&P will not disappoint us and it will be exciting.
But I am sure that the fourth task should be really hot, it will be hot and crucial for Sofia, the subsequent tasks should really be not only hot but also fun.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
What if the update is not up to our expectations.

Like if there is no nudity or something like that?
It's common for any release to be disappointing to some/many players. I fully expect that this next update will disappoint some people.

But it would be absolutely STUNNING if there was no nudity.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes