nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I would be very surprised if you could fit anything else in that suit
The Leather rubbing Sophia body parts could be enough to set her off never mind a toy.
True.
Looks like some kind of chastity belt. I wonder why L&P chose this suit? To prevent anyone from undressing her? Or not to be able to take it off easily?
To put it on, she'd need body oils. Some special kind of oil? :D

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
True.
Looks like some kind of chastity belt. I wonder why L&P chose this suit? To prevent anyone from undressing her? Or not to be able to take it off easily?
To put it on, she'd need body oils. Some special kind of oil? :D
No bra on her so she could be naked underneath.If she is naked underneath and does gets aroused there is not a lot Sophia can do about it so could she finaly have her climax in public?

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
No bra on her so she could be naked underneath.If she is naked underneath and does gets aroused there is not a lot Sophia can do about it so could she finaly have her climax in public?
I like the idea. Aiden brought the suit, held it in his own hands and maybe "prepared" it for a special situation.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Thanks!
you too wynlard , but I don't think it has that long zip in the front. (anyway, I enjoyed the images ;) )

And I expected that the suit had a zip or an opening on the back.
Now I really want to see the scene of Sophia putting it on. And no, not because of what you think :p That thing is almost physically impossible to put on! There is an opening in the front but, seriously, with all the talcum powder in the world you cannot make the hips goes through the waist! :D

• Haha
Reactions: Scarlet56

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Aiden brought the suit, so he could loosen a seam in a certain area. Riding on the bike, the stitch gives way and we find Sophia half naked. The suit is tight enough that she can't take it off and her car is far away. That would be perfect. :ROFLMAO:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Aiden brought the suit, so he could loosen a seam in a certain area. Riding on the bike, the stitch gives way and we find Sophia half naked. The suit is tight enough that she can't take it off and her car is far away. That would be perfect. :ROFLMAO:
You should really stop drinking:)Or smoking:)

• Haha
Reactions: xxxorro and Old Dog

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
You should really stop drinking:)Or smoking:)
These are opinions based on images. Your version would be interesting, if you have one. :unsure:
It's a logic of construction, every piece counts and you don't build something without using that something later.
It is remarkable to intuit the ending with few elements. With all the elements anyone.
I'm waiting for your version because I'm under the impression that you're the writer not L&P.

Reactions: xxxorro

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
These are opinions based on images. Your version would be interesting, if you have one. :unsure:
It's a logic of construction, every piece counts and you don't build something without using that something later.
It is remarkable to intuit the ending with few elements. With all the elements anyone.
I'm waiting for your version because I'm under the impression that you're the writer not L&P.
Here is a question for you.
Sophia changed into the leather gear so where are the clothes that she wore before?
Are they in the bag besides the bike?
Is this the part that Sophia realises that she gets turned by wearing leather?

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Here is a question for you.
Sophia changed into the leather gear so where are the clothes that she wore before?
Are they in the bag besides the bike?
Is this the part that Sophia realises that she gets turned by wearing leather?
The last render, Sophia has her purse in her hand. Chronologically where are we? I think Sophia has just arrived after she changed. I don't think she leaves her own clothes, and bra, next to Aiden's bike.
My guess is Sophia's car is nearby.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes