xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
The last render, Sophia has her purse in her hand. Chronologically where are we? I think Sophia has just arrived after she changed. I don't think she leaves her own clothes, and bra, next to Aiden's bike.
My guess is Sophia's car is nearby.
Good point. This also means that at some point she has to change back into her clothes. And going back to the shop to do that? Do they let you do that in the US? It's a bit bizarre to walk in a shop twice to get changed into clothes that you don't even buy there. Could it be that the clothes were waiting for Sophia in the shop or the shop owner is in cahoot with Aiden?

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Could be as simple as walking a round town with Aiden, as he will enjoys the looks/leers/wolf whistles that Sophia will get as she walks,maybe even arm in arm after all Aiden does enjoy a show.
Put Sophia on public display while Aiden enjoys the view and looks of other people
If it was a ride on motorbike, then assuming Sophia was wearing a helmet, then she would be incognito.
If she is walking and thus not on bike, unlikely to be wearing a helmet, and thus she could easily be recognised.
Anyone that Sophia knows would presumably make a comment to her if she was spotted wearing that outfit with Aiden.

For only the 3rd Task, being incognito on bike makes more sense pf those two options to me.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
If it was a ride on motorbike, then assuming Sophia was wearing a helmet, then she would be incognito.
If she is walking and thus not on bike, unlikely to be wearing a helmet, and thus she could easily be recognised.
Anyone that Sophia knows would presumably make a comment to her if she was spotted wearing that outfit with Aiden.

For only the 3rd Task, being incognito on bike makes more sense pf those two options to me.
Yes but L&P made clear that the task has nothing to do with the ride.
To me it seems like that they will take a relatively long ride by bike to someplace where the task is revealed to Sophia.
And I could even add that the suit might have nothing to do with the real task. It could very well just to make fun/embarrass Sophia a bit.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Sophia is drawn to what reminds her of her youth and everything she loved.
She gets closer to Sam by their common taste for music, classical and rock. Then the fact that he plays in a group gives her a new crush for him, since that too she lived it.
Will the motorcycle be the same trigger? Aiden is far from having the same role as Sam, I know. But to read everyone, for some it seems that Sophia could succumb to the naughty boy?
I am hoping that Aiden is not a future sexual partner for Sophia but a bit like Larry gives her the opportunity to ramp up the corruption levels quicker and with Sophia starting to enjoy those call backs to her wilder youth, and also being comfortable with taking a more active role going forward.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Thanks!
you too wynlard , but I don't think it has that long zip in the front. (anyway, I enjoyed the images ;) )

And I expected that the suit had a zip or an opening on the back.
Now I really want to see the scene of Sophia putting it on. And no, not because of what you think :p That thing is almost physically impossible to put on! There is an opening in the front but, seriously, with all the talcum powder in the world you cannot make the hips goes through the waist! :D
Catherine Walters, a courtesan & high society mover in Victorian London c1850's/60's, was an expert horsewoman & went riding regularly in public. She had to be sewn into her riding habit every time she wore it. Gentlemen were known to speculate whether she could possibly be wearing anything underneath. She was a sensation. [I've seen a photo & she really was....& no I didn't take the picture, I'm not that old].

Now we have the possibility of Sophia doing something similar but our logical if perverse brains, (mine included), can't adjust to the implausibility of putting this catsuit on unaided, or at all! I had a colleague, a woman, who had a friend, also a woman, who was into wearing rubber dresses. She had to be coated in talc & a very intimate acquaintance had to help her into the garment & we're talking about a dress, open at top & bottom. Perhaps Sophia has contortionism as part of her already impressive skill set? It's either that or some hidden velcro somewhere. Micro-velcro?

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Maybe this is nothing about the bike and pigeons and all about changing into the jumpsuit and where she changes. Aiden likes to hold court and have his witnesses, it feeds his ego, it is his thing. So the bike, god rays, and pigeons are all about Aiden ego setting stage. lol, that is why it is necessary. It was written into Aiden's contract. Haha. Have to think the two across the street are part of his crew. If she rides it could all be about getting hot and sweaty. Getting out of the leather she might need assistance. ;)
Aiden controlling the changing location opens possibilities and pushing Sophia into more exhibitionism seems consistent.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Catherine Walters, a courtesan & high society mover in Victorian London c1850's/60's, was an expert horsewoman & went riding regularly in public. She had to be sewn into her riding habit every time she wore it. Gentlemen were known to speculate whether she could possibly be wearing anything underneath. She was a sensation. [I've seen a photo & she really was....& no I didn't take the picture, I'm not that old].

Now we have the possibility of Sophia doing something similar but our logical if perverse brains, (mine included), can't adjust to the implausibility of putting this catsuit on unaided, or at all! I had a colleague, a woman, who had a friend, also a woman, who was into wearing rubber dresses. She had to be coated in talc & a very intimate acquaintance had to help her into the garment & we're talking about a dress, open at top & bottom. Perhaps Sophia has contortionism as part of her already impressive skill set? It's either that or some hidden velcro somewhere. Micro-velcro?
things you learn ;)
thanks man, nice piece of historical trivia!

Reactions: Cold brew

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
These are opinions based on images. Your version would be interesting, if you have one. :unsure:
It's a logic of construction, every piece counts and you don't build something without using that something later.
It is remarkable to intuit the ending with few elements. With all the elements anyone.
I'm waiting for your version because I'm under the impression that you're the writer not L&P.
And would you be so kindly to say when I was ever saying such things?That I am the writer?
It definitely sounds more like you think you are the writer.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Suspicious indeed. Sophia crossed the road just in front of them dressed like that and they are just quietly talking to each other instead of staring at her. What's wrong with them?? :unsure::D
Those clueless a**holes! Absolutely no respect. Yeah, what's wrong with them is right! :ROFLMAO:

... wait, did that guy with the coffee just ask the bench guy, "Is that a backpack or a boner you got there?" ... WTF!! WTF!! WTF!!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
How could Aiden have bought the right size of clothing ? the correct size for shoes, motorcycle gloves ?
If it's just looking at Sophia then he's a genius.
I don't know but the dev said that this teaser would show us the contents of the bag,unless he was being sneaky and meant Sophia's bag and not the bag that Aiden had

Last edited:
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
In any case, the shoes and the body suit cannot fit in Sophia's bag.
But I confess that I don't understand anything about the scene.
Because even the leather outfit is sexy and not very degrading.
Neither would the clothes that she wore before and if you check the before and after pictures Sophia's bag stays the same.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: blalalal cunts

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
And would you be so kindly to say when I was ever saying such things?That I am the writer?
It definitely sounds more like you think you are the writer.
So, you're not the writer. Good :D So, you have no idea what's going to happen next.
If you have no idea, why make such a categorical comment?
You should really stop drinking:)Or smoking:)
You say something like that when you're 100% sure the other guy's talking nonsense.
How can you be so sure?:unsure:

What I said is an opinion as is yours.
Your opinion should be answered in exactly the same way:
You should really stop drinking:)Or smoking:)
But I won't. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: armion82

Sophiewedssam

Aug 14, 2020
It took 2 days for Sophia to change her clothes.
On 27th she was wearing white and on 29th it was black. It took 2 days for her to change her clothes. Whats the fuss about it guys?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes