Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I don't think you're right. L&P uses a preset for that. I'm looking for a similar image:
I haven't caught up with the morning news yet so maybe this has already been pointed out: those poses are not at all identical, the preset is just a starting point. The weight distribution and the rotation of the upper and lower torso are different. It's probably hard to tell I suppose because the camera angle is pretty much front-facing. But from a profile (side) angle you'd see the difference is more noticeable.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
1. In my opinion, the advice "safety first" comes from L&P itself. Aiden won't care if Sophia is safe on his motorcycle.
He'll just assume it. I don't think the suit could pay for it either. L&P wanted to take the opportunity to see Sophia
in this outfit.It probably even paid for it itself ;).

2.Sophia's face on the last teaser can at best be described as amused. As she asks, "Is that it now?"

3.From this it follows that what clothes Sophia is currently wearing will probably not play a major role during Aiden's task.

4.From the hint from L&P that Aiden knew where Sophia would be, one could deduce that Aiden knows about the visit to the
wedding outfitter. And that he concludes that there will be a batchalore party. The point of no return could be an event
during the party. The time of the party could make the time jump of a week necessary.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1. In my opinion, the advice "safety first" comes from L&P itself. Aiden won't care if Sophia is safe on his motorcycle.
He'll just assume it. I don't think the suit could pay for it either. L&P wanted to take the opportunity to see Sophia
in this outfit.It probably even paid for it itself ;).

2.Sophia's face on the last teaser can at best be described as amused. As she asks, "Is that it now?"

3.From this it follows that what clothes Sophia is currently wearing will probably not play a major role during Aiden's task.

4.From the hint from L&P that Aiden knew where Sophia would be, one could deduce that Aiden knows about the visit to the
wedding outfitter. And that he concludes that there will be a batchalore party. The point of no return could be an event
during the party. The time of the party could make the time jump of a week necessary.
The 4th task is a special one that will carry consequences and yes Aiden knew where Sophia was because she told him and that is also why they met a block away.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
View attachment 1115400
A slight smile on her face. Irritation is not visible. Her whole posture says: -well, here I am, I'm ready for a ride on this gorgeous bike!

We must pay tribute to L&P, his work is very expressive. They just need to be watched carefully, every detail is important.

For example, in this photo, you will notice how Sofia spread her legs and pushed her chest forward, and her ass back! She's even a little cheeky somewhere!
She is clearly ready for adventure and shows it with all her appearance. She clearly understands that Aiden has something to admire!
That hand on her side, that straight, clear look at Aiden! She holds her bag as if she's ready to exchange it for a whip! You can see her playful mood.
I will heartily say to L&P: - Bravo! Great job!
She is definitely confident and strong but to me it is exactly the kind of strength she was trying to portray right before she had accepted doing the second task in the class. She made demands to remove the cap, tried to put conditions and all the time her posture was strong and confident.
I see the image again and still I feel that she is more on the displeased side than the opposite of it. Like she is saying something sarcastic or asking a rhetorical question but only the update and it's dialogues can tell us what it really is. Keen to see how it will be

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes